Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader (21896 Views)

Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death / Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by cRobo: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2020
no thanks for taking your to say nothing (insulted not intended)

my argument is, beside Trump plan what other measures are been taken to address the Israeli - Palestine issues,

if you don't have solution to a problem don't bring down those who intend to offer a solution

Trump plan is a process whereby both Israeli and Palestine have to sit and negotiate on a possible way forward meaning changes can be made to that plan, but outrightly condemning that plan is bad and one sided like you rightly said

so next time you should read read read read and understand understand understand .!!!!!!!!!!!! before you jump on people's mention

peace

kayjay69:
Just a word of advice not insult. It would be helpful to you if you could read and find out the real history behind the matter at hand today. Maybe if you do that and keep an open mind, you would educate yourself and people like you who know next to nothing about what is going on. It has nothing to do with who is Christian or Muslim. But I get that we as Nigerians love taking sides, it seems to be one of the few things we are good at. We love taking sides to the point where we forget the main issue and take sides, neverminding who is right or wrong, what is logic or not, it's just about my side versus yours.

Uncle SAM continues to be the single most destabilizing factor across the world and specifically in the middle east. This has next to nothing to do with everyday Israelis, it has more to do with the Zionist regime inside Israel and in large parts within the USA pulling various levers and strings. It has more to do with American expansionist agenda to colonise the world and control its resources. This has been the trend since World War 2 ended.

Things do not happen in isolation, everything is connected. Read, Read, Read and Learn, Learn, Learn.

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Okay safe. God will open our eyes of understanding further. Jesus told you and I, WHOSO READETH, LET HIM UNDERSTAND.

Focus alone on Jesus Christ and His new Israel above, as it is written "turn not to the left or right", "set your affections on things above." A word from a brother in Christ too.

Righteousness89:

My Brother, I have taken the time to Read the Passages of the Bible with Exception to Maccabees. I don't know what that is.

My Reply to you is Pray the prayer of Eph 1:16-19 and Ephesians 3:16-19 before you read the Bible, so you don't get confused.....
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
Okay safe. God will open our eyes of understanding further. Jesus told you and I, WHOSO READETH, LET HIM UNDERSTAND.

Focus alone on Jesus Christ and His new Israel above, as it is written "turn not to the left or right", "set your affections on things above." A word from a brother in Christ too.

I Focus on JESUS CHRIST.. I also pray for Brethren all over the world. Including the People of Isreal....

It's through their Unbelif that we came to know JESUS CHRIST..

It's our Duty as Believers to pray for Them..

Today , Many of them have come to believe in JESUS CHRIST. And Although many of them do not yet, it's our duty to support them in any way we can..

You can't claim to Love GOD and dislike HIS people.. that's fake..

1 Like

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2020
It's obvious Trump is a coward
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by hopeforcharles(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
Trump will die for destabilizing the middle east.

ALL these battwhes raising against we Muslims will backfire him. Nobody can conquer the sons of Allah
Or the slaves of Allah, U are not a son but a Bawa, Slave. That is the correct teaching.
Its in Christianity and Christ Jesus we are called Sons of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Edusouls(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Don’t go and make something out of ur life lazy Nigerian youths, trump don’t even like American blacks talk-less of core African blacks, he put your country on visa ban, have not even dreamt of visiting Africa since he became president, you stupid and senseless youths are here hailing him foolishly, this youths of nowadays were you people even born with senses at all?
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
My Brother Edusouls, GOD will Help u! You need Help Seriously..
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by kayjay69(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bro Trump's plan is 100% in Israel's favour. He is not encouraging both parties to seat at any table. You need to understand, the main bone of contention happens to be what he has decided to rule in favour of Israel. And as you know, the US is undoubtedly the single most powerful country in the world, militarily and economically. Whatever they say is almost as good as law.

You see, all of this is very easy to stand from afar and talk about inasmuch as you are not affected personally. Imagine that some foreign power came tomorrow and carved a section of your land and gave it to some people saying they were by history the original owners of such a land. Then further imagine that you are now mandated by force to live with these people. Along the line, these people begun to have guns, tanks, a fully functional army and bit by bit they take up all of what you call your ancestral land. Ultimately you then become subjugated to these people until you are now forced to live like a slave in a land that is rightfully yours. I wonder what you would do, fight to claim what's yours or handle the matter with kid gloves.

A UN resolution stated long back that Israel should stop expanding on land that was already agreed to be given to the Palestinians in the 67 accord. Israel has continued to break these accords and guess what, now they claim.all the land they have built upon is theirs. Land which was already agreed to by past Israeli govts to be for the Palestinians. Please be a fair judge and tell me if any of this is right. Palestinians have continually maintained that they'd like East Jerusalem to be their Capital, Israel wants otherwise, Trump supports Israel's stance so I wonder how Trump is encouraging both parties to come to the discussion table.
cRobo:
no thanks for taking your to say nothing (insulted not intended)

my argument is, beside Trump plan what other measures are been taken to address the Israeli - Palestine issues,

if you don't have solution to a problem don't bring down those who intend to offer a solution

Trump plan is a process whereby both Israeli and Palestine have to sit and negotiate on a possible way forward meaning changes can be made to that plan, but outrightly condemning that plan is bad and one sided like you rightly said

so next time you should read read read read and understand understand understand .!!!!!!!!!!!! before you jump on people's mention

peace

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by wink2015(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
WHY IS IRAN NOT READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE UNITED STATES AND ITS ALLIES?

They are always antagonistic in nature.

They are never ready to give in to western demand.

As long as they keep on fighting the United States their tribulation will be prolonged.

AND NOBODY GONER HELP THEM !
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Christ's own people = true Church of Christ. John10:1-16, 13:8, 15:5. 2Timothy 2:19. I love the Church (new Israel/kingdom on Earth)

In the last days of the abounding iniquities in this sinful world, many shall be decieved (including believers/CHRIST'S ELECT) and will be seeking for a saviour to deliver them from the world's troubles.

Now, let's keep praying for repentance to the world including Trump too.

Righteousness89:

I Focus on JESUS CHRIST.. I also pray for Brethren all over the world. Including the People of Isreal....

It's through their Unbelif that we came to know JESUS CHRIST..

It's our Duty as Believers to pray for Them..

Today , Many of them have come to believe in JESUS CHRIST. And Although many of them do not yet, it's our duty to support them in any way we can..

You can't claim to Love GOD and dislike HIS people.. that's fake..
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
kelvinhilton:

Mr AbdulHakeem44
Well for one I admire your signature..
Secondly, since the other party is refusing to meet up for a truce, it's better you side with the willing party...

Did you know that US had actually moved their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (about 2 years ago) to show support for Israel before the so called truce? You took an action that shows that you supported one side over the other. An action which many analyst analyzed as a strong support for Israel? Let's be truthful and honest with ourselves my dear brother, we all know US and Israel are great ally, but that movement of US embassy already shows what they were planning, so what else do you expect?
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

ALL these battwhes raising against we Muslims will backfire him. Nobody can conquer the sons of Allah

jobless man u are nt a Muslim,get a job and stop trolling online, what's sons of Allah...Lmao
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by toloohthegreat: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS President TRUMP

GOD BLESS ISREAL

Who pass you, PASS you!!

Trump sure has his own political approach. quite unique though but result oriented. maybe just like the game of business buh it sure makes him a performing leader of the west.

contact us for your construction designs, supervision, cost analysis and renovations/remodelling.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Onlyonebuhari: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
Iran an Islamic Republic just don't want peace in the middle east

What other alternative are they offering to counter Trump plan

None

Why not relocate Israel to Germany where Hiltler destroy them. Your ignorance has no boundary. Isreal Jews kill both Christians and Muslims and u keep on supporting them foolishly cos u thing they are fighting Muslims only.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
chatinent:
¤ These empty threats and side comments are getting out of hand.

How can empty threats get out of hand? Common sense is after all scarce
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
Iran an Islamic Republic just don't want peace in the middle east

What other alternative are they offering to counter Trump plan

None

One sided negotiation is not qualified as negotiation. No input from one side and you called it negotiation. Hypocrite
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by abdulkayus(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
you've been conquered already
Most world powers are Christian nations if you don't know

The person you are quoting is actually a Christian not a Muslim, he is just trolling the Muslims
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by linearity: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Don't say that my nigga, Donald Trump is a real nigga who I admire so much, he is fearless and goal driven...all his actions are carefully thought out leaving little or no room for mistakes.

I stand with Donald Trump

God bless America nigga

Making plans through EO that the next President will easily negate does not appear to be ‘well thought’.

He thinks he will be King of USA forever, that is the fallacy in his plans. He is just going for quick fixes that will last for just a few years, because he does not have the patience or skill or intelligence to work out a lasting solution that is codified in law and can last a life time.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Wisemansmistake: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/iran-khamenei-middle-east-plan-die-trump-200205170328538.html
Palestinians, Arab league and OIC are not serious. First of all get a statehood before looking for other things added unto it. Take the deal. There is always a space for review by then, you would be getting stronger and have more supporters as a nation. Then make a case for review
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by olisaEze(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

America will soon lose its so called world power status very soon. Because we children of Allah can never be conquered. We don't attack but we sure will defend ourselves

How much have these foreign 'children of Allah' contributed to alleviating poverty in ur region? Or how many troops have they sent since to fight the terrorists killing other Muslims there? It’s amusing to note that it’s the same so called 'evil West' that tops all of ur Muslim brother nations combined in sending aid to IDPs in ur region. Religion only plays a role when they want to herd the crowd to achieve their aims, mostly aims that favors the elites and not the crowd! Oga pls look beyond what u have been programmed to believe and realize that ur fight is not the same as theirs. Even if u guys succeed in ur plot, will what u have in place bring about a better Nigeria? Wake up from ur slumber, ure boldly sleeping on the bicycle!
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Legendguru: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Marine54(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

This is not true. We are in good terms with North Korea and Russia. With our organization of Islamic countries, we are undefeated
where were useless Allar when Isreal defeated the arab world within 4 days! Cures religion....
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Rapmoney(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

When we see audio terrorists who hide behind their keypads, we always know them.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by onadana: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

What has the sons of Allah contributed to humanity if not chaos and strife every where?The Jews a small nation had 6million of them wiped out by Hitler.How did they respond?With terrorism? No.Suicide bombings. No.Stapling or oppressing their citizens. No.They responded by being in every field of endeavor you can find on earth, science, technology, humanities, Agriculture etc.There is no field of life that you don't find a Jew.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
careytommy37:
What a bitter soul. The people of Iran are even tired of this ayatollah.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Czartega(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/iran-khamenei-middle-east-plan-die-trump-200205170328538.html

This people are funny Sha..which land, Israeli land that they got to inhabit after they massacred Jews and scattered them round the world. Then years later Jews began to gather back in their God given land and war broke out. The four Arab countries surrounding Israel went to war with Israel but the God of israel, the one true God left the Arab countries in desolation in just 6 days. They have to beg the world powers to organize a cease fire else they would have been annihilated from existence. Or which other land are they arguing about
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Czartega(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

This people are funny Sha..which land, Israeli land that they got to inhabit after they massacred Jews and scattered them round the world. Then years later Jews began to gather back in their God given land and war broke out.
The four Arab countries surrounding Israel went to war with Israel but the God of israel, the one true God left the Arab countries in desolation in just 6 days. They have to beg the world powers to organize a cease fire else they would have been annihilated from existence. Or which other land are they arguing about.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by Czartega(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Allah cannot bless Trump. He's a Kafir and an unbeliever. He is against the spread of Islam. He's a goner

Oh boy they said God bless Trump and Israel. The God Almighty. He did not say 'allah' which is a demon god. And mind you. We are believers of YAWEH who created the earth. We are unbelievers to any other false gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" / Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.