Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help (2682 Views)

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2020
I grew up facing too many problems as a teenager. From being aysmathic to been locked up in Remand Home few weeks to turning 18 years old.

Gaining admission was war. And what happened when I entered? Rusticated in 300 level and I had to start University all over again in shame.
My journey in life is turning out to be overwhelming and uninspiring. This year makes it the 4th year after I graduated and nothing is working. Absolutely nothing is working.
Sometimes I wonder if I am being punished by powers beyond my understanding, but I have never treated others bad rather, I have been a victim of circumstances. Maybe all these troubles is because I have done wrong in my past life.
I try to think of family members I could cry too and depend on only to realize no one cares. To those that have mother and father alive, you are the luckiest people on earth.

I am very sad. I never knew it would be this way. I am going to bed with nothing to eat this night. I have no idea where God's eyes might meet mine in the morning. I have no idea where help is coming from. I am helpless. I am tired of everything. I am tired and hungry

please help me
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by NGRsenate: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Are you alive or not?

Are you a man or not?

Hustle!

You know yourself better than anyone else. You know what works for you.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Hitler007: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Dear brother we are in the same shoe,only that i wasn't rusticated but spent 5years at home before i got admission after that, i had 2 extra years in the university before i finally graduated. Right now i got a new baby when i went to serve in ondo state. No job nothing nothing i got a baby to look after. My parents did wat they can but i can depend on dem. Right now i broke pass broken plate with no hope of a job forthcoming, but i will not give up, because there is always a light at the end of every tunnel no matter how long or dark it may seem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Some of us have been in worst situation than you are now. Hustle,pray and believe.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Veryfoolishboy: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2020
A whole father Christmas. Haaa!
Nigeria! Where are you heading too?
Buhari Buhari Buhari how many times did I call you?
Make this one no go kill hin self o

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Life is nothing without challenges. We all have our secret battles we are fighting but it shouldn't make us to lose faith and hope. Be persistent until the devil gives up. Nothing good comes easy. As for me, I can proudly say that 'I came, I NOCKED, and I conquered.' I am going for the jugular in life. Delay is not denial. VAMOS!

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Foodqueen(f): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Too much of zee world. Which one is
(Maybe all these troubles is because I have done wrong in my past life).

4 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
?
Make this one no go kill hin self o
even though the urge is much, I can't find the courage to take my life.
I just need help either financially or job wise.

Access 0725374642
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mineisgrace(f): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:
even though the urge is much, I can't find the courage to take my life.
I just need help either financially or job wise.
I like when people are straightforward. I wish I had a job for you. I pray God will provide. Try not to stay at home alone. Go out and move with people so that depression will not be too much.

Pertaining to finances I wish I could help but no amount of money would be sufficient because money will always finish no matter what.
Stay comforted

6 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by SirToothBrush: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Mineisgrace:
I like when people are straightforward. I wish I had a job for you. I pray God will provide. Try not to stay at home alone. Go out and move with people so that depression will not be too much.

Pertaining to finances I wish I could help but no amount of money would be sufficient because money will always finish no matter what.
Stay comforted
do you intend to help? Don't give impression of helping if you have no intention of such. You and the Moniker ahnie sound alike. I won't be surprised you are the same person

3 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I grew up facing too many problems as a teenager. From being aysmathic to been locked up in Remand Home few weeks to turning 18 years old.

Gaining admission was war. And what happened when I entered? Rusticated in 300 level and I had to start University all over again in shame.
My journey in life is turning out to be overwhelming and uninspiring. This year makes it the 4th year after I graduated and nothing is working. Absolutely nothing is working.
Sometimes I wonder if I am being punished by powers beyond my understanding, but I have never treated others bad rather, I have been a victim of circumstances. Maybe all these troubles is because I have done wrong in my past life.
I try to think of family members I could cry too and depend on only to realize no one cares. To those that have mother and father alive, you are the luckiest people on earth.

I am very sad. I never knew it would be this way. I am going to bed with nothing to eat this night. I have no idea where God's eyes might meet mine in the morning. I have no idea where help is coming from. I am helpless. I am tired of everything. I am tired and hungry
First of all, what you need is PEACE.
Let the PEACE OF GOD rule in your heart, soul, mind and body, then every other thing will fall into place.
The truth of the matter is, even when everything seems perfect, without peace in one's heart, it'll be as nothing.
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

First of all, what you need is PEACE.
Let the PEACE OF GOD rule in your heart, soul, mind and body, then every other thing will fall into place.
The truth of the matter is, even when everything seems perfect, without peace in one's heart, it'll be as nothing.
How does a hungry man find peace?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by IamNotWariz: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Our issue seems similar online that I have never been arrested by the law.
People don't want to help on family section unless you can write alot of lies. But I genuinely hope you find the needed help.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:
How does a hungry man find peace?

By letting go of the deep anger, the bitterness, frustration...
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
No evil force can have power over your life unless you allow it.
Come to terms with how things are for you at the moment, and choose to be at peace with it.
True peace fills you up. THE GOD KIND OF PEACE.
Natural hunger is not your problem(you might think it is) your soul is kinda void...empty, and needs filling, and that is where God's peace comes in.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Sexyliciousbri: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Your destiny helper will locate you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by ahnie: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
SirToothBrush:
do you intend to help? Don't give impression of helping if you have no intention of such. You and the Moniker ahnie sound alike. I won't be surprised you are the same person
Like seriously undecided
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Loooooooogstory: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

Come to terms with how things are for you at the moment, and choose to be at peace with it.
Natural hunger is not your problem(you might think it is) your soul is kinda void...empty, and needs filling, and that is where God's peace comes in.
As much as I believe we all have our interpretation of life, Somethings are not to be toyed with.
If you have no intention of helping him don't make Mockery of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Loooooooogstory: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

As much as I believe we all have our interpretation of life, Somethings are not to be toyed with.
If you have no intention of helping him don't make Mockery of God. Hiding under the guise of advice
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
If you have no intention of helping him don't make Mockery of God. Hiding under the guise of advice
How did I make "mockery of God" if I may ask?
Choose your words carefully man
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Loooooooogstory: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

How did I make "mockery of God" if I may ask?
Choose your words carefully man
by seeing a problem and pretending of solving it by involving God.

You can not make Mockery of God. Selah

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

You still have a looooooooooooooooong way to go, believe that!
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Loooooooogstory:

Go through his story again, and this time, carefully, then tell me what you think his main problem is and what "solution" is best.
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
I was asthmatic... I wrote utme 6 times... Went most days without food... Sold pure water in schools.. So I turned it into business.. I added drinks, tasty time, table water, gala... Started chinchin productions... I'm still growing...

You too rise up today, turn your situations around... Pray too.. For directions and strength...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
I was asthmatic... I wrote utme 6 times... Went most days without food... Sold pure water in schools.. So I turned it into business.. I added drinks, tasty time, table water, gala... Started chinchin productions... I'm still growing...

You too rise up today, turn your situations around... Pray too.. For directions and strength...
Omo I have always wondered what it feels like to be asthmatic.. Op I wish you get the help you need. I pray favor finds me too

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Omo I have always wondered what it feels like to be asthmatic.. Op I wish you get the help you need. I pray favor finds me too

Amen thanks Hun... Asthma is terrible... You don't wanna know the feeling... May favour find you...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

Amen thanks Hun... Asthma is terrible... You don't wanna know the feeling... May favour find you...
wow are you the OP?
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
wow are you the OP?

No... That person mentioned me..
Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Mineisgrace(f): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
I was asthmatic... I wrote utme 6 times... Went most days without food... Sold pure water in schools....
writing utme 6 times is no equivalence of being asked to leave school at 300level. 300level is pen ultimate year.

I remember one happened back in school then. The guy went and killed himself.
I guess we all handle life differently.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mineisgrace:
writing utme 6 times is no equivalence of being asked to leave school at 300level. 300level is pen ultimate year.

I remember one happened back in school then. The guy went and killed himself.
I guess we all handle life differently.

To some extent it is... Cause most of my peers then had already finished uni... Some were serving already and I was still at home... The feeling was crazy then... Some of 'em will try to make me feel bad... TBT I always felt really bad but I thank God I had a mom who encourages me...

I just want him to know that everyone goes through hard times too.... He is not the only one... He just needs courage, strength, encouragement and the likes....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by dfrost: 5:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

To some extent it is... Cause most of my peers then had already finished uni... Some were serving already and I was still at home... The feeling was crazy then... Some of 'em will try to make me feel bad... TBT I always felt really bad but I thank God I had a mom who encourages me...

I just want him to know that everyone goes through hard times too.... He is not the only one... He just needs courage, strength, encouragement and the likes....

Keyword: encouragement. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2020
ahnie:

Like seriously undecided
long time. Haven't been seeing your posts for a longtime. I hope you are doing well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / A 40-year-old Zimbabwean Woman, Betty Mbereko Is Said To Wed Her Son, / My Niece Behave Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.