Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Tribute To My Baby Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Baby Cousin (3293 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / Tribute To My Baby Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Baby Cousin by JOKYTECH(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kiemute, u know how much I love u, y did'nt u say u were living so soon. I saw u exactly a week b4 ur death, u were eva shining and bright, u laughed, u joke with me, we walked together and I later dropped u at home. But y did'nt u tell me u would leave on sunday.

Kiemute, u were full of life, u were the best in your class, u had dreams, u are very caring and cool and u are always smiling even when am stroking u. I love u so much. But y do u have to go this early, u said u want to be a doctor and I know u would have made it cos u are intelligent. Y did'nt u fight death, I thought u would live after the death of your dad but u decided to join him after 2years.

My baby what will happen to ur dreams? what will happen to victory? u ve not collected ur result in school, what will happen to all the effort you put in to write the exams? won't I take u out on xmas day again? won't I buy ice-cream for u again? what about chocolates? how would I stop crying kiemute? hw would mummy and victory stop crying?

You were just 12, u would have fought death. I dedicate this thread to u today cos I jst want to pour my heart out, and I know u can hear me. I believe u decided to stay were u are becos its a place of rest for u from this evil would. Myself, sis On and sis Ok will definitely miss u through out our lifetime. There is already a vacum in our hearts

Rest in the bosom of our Lord till we meet to part no more

Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Sorry for your loss.  May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the great loss amen.

HE sees/knows better than we do.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Damysa(f): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
very sorry 4 the loss. my heart goes out 4 u
May she rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by NnamdiN: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
Eeya, just 12yrs truly sad, So sorry for loss, Take heart
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by JOKYTECH(f): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
How can I 4get u

Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by JOKYTECH(f): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
u are always in my mind

Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by deor03(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
Sorry for the loss. May her soul RIP
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by InkedNerd(f): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences. I love my cousin dearly so I can only imagine what you're going threw. May her soul rest in peace. Try and remember and hold onto the good times that you two shared cry
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
Sorry. It is always painful to lose someone so innocent.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by r231(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by ARareGem(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
Please, accept my condolences. Try to be strong and encourage the late girl's mother. The Lord knows best.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by tolutara: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
My condolences to you and you family for your terrible loss. I can feel you pain and your heart cries just reading from you Post. I really don't know what to say except that I pray God gives you the grace to bear the loss.

You and you family are in my prayers.

RIP Kiemute.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by mutter(f): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2010
Little Kiemute
God loves you so much and has called you into his Kingdom.
The Vacuum you have left behind can never be filled.
But your love and every day shared with you, was a gift from God.
God calls his children when it pleases him.
I guess he missed you so much and wanted you back.
May God give your family the strength and faith to bear this loss
believing strongly that one day, we shall all meet to part no more.
May you little, tender and innocent soul rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by OAM4J: 2:20am On Dec 14, 2010
so sorry about the loss. Do you mind sharing how she died?
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by JOKYTECH(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2010
OAM4J:

so sorry about the loss. Do you mind sharing how she died?

The mum left them at home in the morning to the market (herself and her sister), she was healthy then, only to be called at about 4.00pm by the younger one that she is sick. The mum rushed back at about 5pm to discover that her temperature was high, she called their nurse who later gave her some drugs and injection. The temperature later came down and she ate some food but she later complained that the food was hanging on her chest which made her to throw up and later became relieved.

Later that night they tried sleeping, she slept in the mums room but the younger one was still watching cartoon in the sitting room. She now ask her mum to go and called her to come and sleep which she did. Before then, she complained of her throat paining her which the mum gave her one drug and 5alive to swallow it and she continued sleeping.

It was when the younger sister came to the room that she discovered that she (kiemute) was not breathing well. she ask her ' kiemute y are u breathing like this? she replied while sleeping ' is it my fault? All of a sudden before the mum could notice, she has vomited on her body, the mum quickly got up and tried to know y she did that. She lift her hand and discovered that they are weak, then she knew that something is wrong. She grabbed her and started calling her name nd she was responding and she keep saying that the fan is not turning (while it was) and she needs to drink water. This was about 1pm in the early hours of the morning.

They poured water on her and rushed her to a nearby hospital, but when they got there, the nurses could not locate her vein to fix the drip. They also said she does'nt have blood and they adviced that she should be rushed to the general hospital, but she died on the way.

I missed u so much my baby

Thanks to all that shared in my grieve, thanks to the family section of NL, u guys are wonderful, I was'nt expecting it. I was only trying to pour my mind out.

An advice for all parent in the house, Always pray for ur children, They need ur prayers

Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by NnamdiN: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2010
Sad indeed. I once lost a cousin though he was just 3 wks old and I never met him. I could imagine what u r going through. Once again, tk heart.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by djojo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace, just take heart cos am short of words as i read through ur post
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by OAM4J: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
JOKYTECH:

The mum left them at home in the morning to the market (herself and her sister), she was healthy then, only to be called at about 4.00pm by the younger one that she is sick. The mum rushed back at about 5pm to discover that her temperature was high, she called their nurse who later gave her some drugs and injection. The temperature later came down and she ate some food but she later complained that the food was hanging on her chest which made her to throw up and later became relieved.

Later that night they tried sleeping, she slept in the mums room but the younger one was still watching cartoon in the sitting room. She now ask her mum to go and called her to come and sleep which she did. Before then, she complained of her throat paining her which the mum gave her one drug and 5alive to swallow it and she continued sleeping.

It was when the younger sister came to the room that she discovered that she (kiemute) was not breathing well. she ask her ' kiemute y are u breathing like this? she replied while sleeping ' is it my fault? All of a sudden before the mum could notice, she has vomited on her body, the mum quickly got up and tried to know y she did that. She lift her hand and discovered that they are weak, then she knew that something is wrong. She grabbed her and started calling her name nd she was responding and she keep saying that the fan is not turning (while it was) and she needs to drink water. This was about 1pm in the early hours of the morning.

They poured water on her and rushed her to a nearby hospital, but when they got there, the nurses could not locate her vein to fix the drip. They also said she does'nt have blood and they adviced that she should be rushed to the general hospital, but she died on the way.

I missed u so much my baby

Thanks to all that shared in my grieve, thanks to the family section of NL, u guys are wonderful, I was'nt expecting it. I was only trying to pour my mind out.

An advice for all parent in the house, Always pray for your children, They need your prayers

Pls accept my heartfelt condolence. May God grant you and the entire family the fortitude to bear this loss. You will all have reasons to smile again, and very soon too.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
This is just soo sad! sad sad sad
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Outstrip(f): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2010
This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace. How could they not find any veins? There are bigger veins int he body that can be used. She is a better place. Take heart
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by mediatrix8(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
May she rest in Peace,I felt so sad reading the story,it's a sudden death for her and she is very young ohhhhhh so sorry! My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
I felt like crying, reading this. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by vanitty: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
Very sad. My condolences
RIP Kiemute
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by uche13: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
God is your strength dear. Only Him knows what the family is going thru. So the mum lost her husband and child just in two years. Pele.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by mafolayomi(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
sad sad sad. i can imagine what you are going thru, cos i have nieces, nephews and cousins too, dont like them falling ill, not to now talk of dis , take heart. its only God that can console you all, considering the fact that the father died just 2 yrs ago @ a very young age too i guess. God knows best

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You A Single Mum? / My Xmas Plan / Help! Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.