Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Do You Guys Survive??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Guys Survive??? (4068 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / How Do Nigerian Youths Survive Without Having Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Survive??? by Phonescreens(m): 4:46am On Feb 08, 2020
People they pay 15k monthly how do you guys survive??
What magic are you guys using?
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Ogbeni! Go and learn a skill or start a small business. 15k as a man?! You're in a dead-end job. Even if you are earning over 150k, work harder. People that are earning or making 500k a month, don't have two heads. Start a side hustle to support yourself.

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by popsy2(m): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2020
lol
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Phonescreens(m): 5:54am On Feb 08, 2020
justnock:
Ogbeni! Go and learn a skill or start a small business. 15k as a man?! You're in a dead-end job. Even if you are earning over 150k, work harder. People that are earning or making 500k a month, don't have two heads. Start a side hustle to support yourself.

Am not talking about myself bro
As you can see or read very well am a business man
Just that I feel for them because that boss paying his or her worker that amount can't manage it for a month by himself.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Phonescreens:

Am not talking about myself bro
As you can see or read very well am a business man
Just that I feel for them because that boss paying his or her worker that amount can't manage it for a month by himself.
Ok boss. Glad to know you're not the one. 15k is modern day slavery. Not even half the standard minimum wage. Almost what I was earning @ age 16, as a primary school teacher while waiting for tertiary admission.
Even sachet water hawkers make more than that. I don't advise for any adult to continue working in such a place. The money is too meagre. No matter the loyalty attached. They should ask for a significant raise. I am upset. Anyone earning 15k and below, is disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Mustack: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
I earn 60 including tax. I decide to venture into small business middle of last month. Am new into the business but with time I know GOD will smile at me soon.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Mistaicey2288: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Mustack:
I earn 60 including tax. I decide to venture into small business middle of last month. Am new into the business but with time I know GOD will smile at me soon.

Amen
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Loooooooogstory: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2020
We survive by Floating through life hoping we don't drown
Phonescreens:
People they pay 15k monthly how do you guys survive??
What magic are you guys using?
I wouldn't refuse any help though in whatever form

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Randy100: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
The secret of survival is to have your own business no matter how small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Victoronah1: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
justnock:
how much do u make?
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by lewis512(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2020
It’s a serious issue even though people earning more self still complain not enough , life is not fair ask wande coal
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
how much do u make?
For now, not much. You sir, can fund or sponsor me. I won't mind. smiley
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Victoronah1: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
justnock:

For now, not much. You sir, can fund or sponsor me. I won't mind. smiley
lol. You that is my boss
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Bigmanpickin: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Everywhere tough my broda if I tell you how much I make in Ajegunle you go disown me lai lai

Leave matter

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Preetti(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Managing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by OKOATA(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
I got redundant at my place of work some few years ago, had a woman and a child to take care of, families here and there and was earning 140k then. I didn’t even bother myself to look for another job, I just went online to search for secrets and that’s what’s keeping me till today. A lot of guys are just lazy to search for informations and secrets online that’s why they prefer meagre salary like 15k, my own sibling was earning 20k per month and they were still oweing him 3 months salary, what do we call that. Those guys feeling depressed and wanting to end it all with sniper I just wonder in despair how lots of guys die in ignorance where you can find bountiful and many secrets online. You have a mobile phone or a laptop to connect to the internet and you are still hungry or broke then you are lazy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by seanwilliam(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2020
OKOATA:
I got redundant at my place of work some few years ago, had a woman and a child to take care of, families here and there and was earning 140k then. I didn’t even bother myself to look for another job, I just went online to search for secrets and that’s what’s keeping me till today. A lot of guys are just lazy to search for informations and secrets online that’s why they prefer meagre salary like 15k, my own sibling was earning 20k per month and they were still oweing him 3 months salary, what do we call that. Those guys feeling depressed and wanting to end it all with sniper I just wonder in despair how lots of guys die in ignorance where you can find bountiful and many secrets online. You have a mobile phone or a laptop to connect to the internet and you are still hungry or broke then you are lazy.
the truth has never been said!!!.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2020
When you have phone, laptop, data and light and still broke then you deserve it..

.although the word ' Broke' is relative sha...
Well to answer the OP..
Most of people that earn 15k monthly always see tips either from work, or somewhere else.. if they should calculate there expenses per month, it would surprise you if you see more than 30k... it is just the side money cant be accounted for..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by IamNotWariz: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2020
OP the question should be, "how can we help them?"

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Xmen149(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Mustack:

closely related scenario here,.what business bro,am seriously looking to diversify
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Heineken(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
OKOATA:
bro pls which business can I start online...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by A305: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't believe graduates earn 15k.
Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by ev4real(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
OKOATA:
Which business would you recommend ?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by otunbalamba: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Heineken:
yahooyahoo wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by mejai(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
OKOATA:
Which way be DAT?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by nwokolokingsley(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Heineken:
I'll love to learn too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by oazeez1991(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
I laff within wen I see dis post. If u know wetin people dey earn around here eeen, u go know sey 15k earners still get hope. People are been offered nd earning as low as 8K in Ilorin here, nd dey are embracing such work. I was amaze wen I 1st hear nd witness it, dat was wen I get 2 realize tinz are really hapunin in dis country. D system has been destroyed beyond repair, except God interfere.

If u are working nd earning decent amount, don't call or term odaz lazy, d rain just av not just chuz 2 water dia own plant, instead, be grateful, 4 it isn't by ur power, but His grace.

I read sm1 say, as much as u av data, laptop nd access 2 be online, u can neva be broke, unless u are lazy, I smiled within cos wat Mr. A did nd was sucexfu in doesn't mean Mr. B will do same nd be sucexfu too.

U been sucexfu in it mk u tink it's easy evri oda individual too must, unless dey are lazy, dat's a NO, 4 evritin in dis life is based on luck nd destiny.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
They steal or have side hustles

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by OKOATA(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Heineken:
Check Nairaland here you will find many things.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by OKOATA(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Heineken:
There are lots of things involved when you are online, you either go the legal or illegal way and that’s depends on you but if it’s legal way you have all of it here just search for answers here on nairaland and you will find it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by KOKOwonder(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
OKOATA:
There are lots of things involved when you are online, you either go the legal or illegal way and that’s depends on you but if it’s legal way you have all of it here just search for answers here on nairaland and you will find it.
you guys have been shouting online, data, phone, laptops and can't even say any reasonable means someone can make money online, rather u come up with sreach online and nairaland.. Oga u don't have any idea so jst move aside and don't try to make anyone feel bad about his or her situation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys Survive??? by OKOATA(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
KOKOwonder:
you guys have been shouting online, data, phone, laptops and can't even say any reasonable means someone can make money online, rather u come up with sreach online and nairaland.. Oga u don't have any idea so jst move aside and don't try to make anyone feel bad about his or her situation.
so you never hear of yahoo wey be the illegal one abi you never hear of importation or drop-shopping wey be the legal one? Better no let lazily kill you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Government To Give Out Over 11,000 Jobs. Registration Is Now On / Job At Eleme Refinery / Celtel Graduate Development Programme ; Send Cv To Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.