Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel (12235 Views)

Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by popweezy(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by achi4u(m): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Every goods will now add money.
God heal the world.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by aspiring44: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Mindlog:
"Nigeria’s total trade stood at N9.19 trillion in the third quarter of 2019, being exports worth N5.29 trillion and imports worth N3.89 trillion".........So Nigeria exports to China more than imports from it.

That is not a good statistical evaluation.

Whatever we must have export is baffling . Their imports to us must be more than our exports to them.

Lots of exportable item abounds in our country.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by mvem(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
FG must do whatever it takes to keep that virus out of Nigeria. I repeat, they must do whatever it takes because we don't have the capacity to fight the disease at all. We can all witness how even China is struggling to control the spread. Abeg o FG. That thing must not enter Nigeria o because the consequences would be catastrophic beyond comprehension. FG you have been warned o.
This Coronavirus is not as fatal as you think.The fatality rate is about 2% and mostly kills the old who are not having strong immune system. What you don't know is people recover from the disease. Of the thousands having it about some thousands recovered(about a 1000+ from official sources) with about 630 dead as of yesterday. The fatality rate is even lower than that of SARS of 2003. The symptoms are more or like someone having pneumonia. I think media and misinformation is causing exaggeration. The fear of coronavirus is because it is a new Virus and secondly the ability for countries with low medical system to contain it is also another fear. Apart from that, it is more or like a flu virus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2020
Mindlog:
"Nigeria’s total trade stood at N9.19 trillion in the third quarter of 2019, being exports worth N5.29 trillion and imports worth N3.89 trillion".........So Nigeria exports to China more than imports from it.
Now you know... Knowledge is power
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Dareal90s(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2020
simple250:
80percent of what we consume comes from china from textile down to biro ...since the outbreak of the virus and the Chinese new year production has been suspended.

Please pray for china cry

If the virus is not contained am sorry o NA ABA MADE CLOTH WE GO WEAR O grin
Nd Aba made cloths comes from where?
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by PHijo(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2020
My prayer is that Nigeria doesn't witness coronavirus. Unlike the previous past administration that managed to contain the Ebola virus. The present one is just too incompetent and detached from the travails of ordinary citizens.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Studyinchina200(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2020
This virus thing is really affecting my business.

Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by AtikuNetwork: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2020
mvem:
This Coronavirus is not as fatal as you think.The fatality rate is about 2% and mostly kills the old who are not having strong immune system. What you don't know is people recover from the disease. Of the thousands having it about some thousands recovered(about a 1000+ from official sources) with about 630 dead as of yesterday. The fatality rate is even lower than that of SARS of 2003. The symptoms are more or like someone having pneumonia. I think media and misinformation is causing exaggeration. The fear of coronavirus is because it is a new Virus and secondly the ability for countries with low medical system to contain it is also another fear. Apart from that, it is more or like a flu virus.

My brother, I don't think the Chinese are being truthful about the fatality rate. A report I read said that medical personnel are struggling to cremate at least 100 dead bodies daily since the outbreak. Yet officially the Chinese authorities are telling us that it has only claimed about 600-lives so far. It is obvious the Chinese authorities are deliberately understating the fatality rate bro. Better to be safe than sorry, especially for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by CreekCommando: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2020
simple250:
80percent of what we consume comes from china from textile down to biro ...since the outbreak of the virus and the Chinese new year production has been suspended.

Please pray for china cry

If the virus is not contained am sorry o NA ABA MADE CLOTH WE GO WEAR O grin
You made no sense as usual! Biro....Made in Aba....bla bla bla..Your inferiority complex and laziness to start anything on your own is what makes you call a pen, ''biro'' and still think wearing Aba made clothes makes you look cheap. Dark skin, dark brain!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by godwinngbede: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2020
Kpako1:
NYSC Batch A, stay updated.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR NYSC WHATSAPP GROUP
guy pls. how do you create this link without putting your url, this click here to join with hidden link. they done ban me tire for putting link on my post. Save a soul
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Zooposki(f): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2020
mvem:

The death figures are under reported. Tencent mistakenly revealed the correct figures. Number of deaths should be approaching 50,000. It’s affecting mainly the Chinese because they have 5x *** receptors in their lungs than other races. I think the virus was bioengineered specifically for them. Have you seen the chaos in China? A lot of people are just falling dead on the streets.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by leo2020: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2020
But I still blame Buhari for the coronavirus in China cos our parents told us to always blame Buhari for everything.
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by MichelleObama: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Horus(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lwgn19E6io

Coronavirus may affect economic exchange between China and Nigeria
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
GermanMelania:

Which products do we produce exactly you wan patronise?
That is the problem, we don't hv what it takes to be independent because we lack encouragement from the govt
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Adnanilham(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tooth pick, biro, freezer, bags n others�
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Odobaone:
If you no fear US den you no know wassup. D quest to maintain world power
Hmmmm... The fear of US, China, and India is the beginning of...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by MichelleObama: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by MichelleObama: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Odobaone: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:

Hmmmm... The fear of US, China, and India is the beginning of...

Naxoo
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by Kpako1(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2020
godwinngbede:
guy pls. how do you create this link without putting your url, this click here to join with hidden link. they done ban me tire for putting link on my post. Save a soul
Do you want to pay for that knowledge?
Re: Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel by godwinngbede: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Kpako1:
Do you want to pay for that knowledge?
help your fellow guy biko, show me love pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

$4.9 Billion Fresh Loans: NW And SW Zones Get Highest Project Allocations / Lagos Jails 120 Beggars, Deport 1,708 Others To Their States / Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.