Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle (59516 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by densiks: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mumu girl is the definition of a real feminist.

To think that CDQ shagged her in a one-night stand and she used her school fees to say thank you to him for making her feel alright still tops the list in My most ridiculous things a Nigerian girl can do for sex.

With that said.
Her hair is ugly, it is just as confused as she is.

Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Wonderwoman007: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
How will she sleep at night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Is this hair natural? shocked

Jeez! shocked

I am motivated. Whats her regimè like?

Let's others learn
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by popsy2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
steppin:

Also include heavier taxes by FIRS.

That's an ignorant thing to say.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Deepfeel(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Khiaa I hope you won't say this girl is bleached?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Realfrankie(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Some makeup can stay on a lady's face for 1week because they don't usually wash their faces clean. She's still having overnight makeup on her face
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
I begin to dislike this girl since she graduated from lai Mohammed school of thought

she can lie for Africa
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:

No, she’s not.
She looks beautiful.
Do you know her?

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mumu girl is the definition of a dumb real feminist.

To think that CDQ shagged her in a one-night stand and she used her school fees to say thank you to him for making her feel alright still tops the list in my "most ridiculous things a Nigerian girl can do for good sex".

With that said.
Her hair is ugly, it is just as confused as she is.
Ifu ennanda →m0ron→ imb€cile→ you

In that order
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by bluefilm: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mgbeke
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by kaycee125: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
She's beautiful I will like to lick her plate.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by lastburn(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
She is pretty
why are you lying!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Nmezor(f): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Full hair things
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Funtobewith: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Haters would still say the pictures were edited sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Liposure: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Riele:
She's becoming a beauty .
like u
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by khiaa(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:
Khiaa I hope you won't say this girl is bleached?

Why would I, she's not fair skinned. Shes pretty unlike those other ones.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Deepfeel(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

Why would I, she's not fair skinned. Shes pretty unlike those other ones.

So the fair skinned ones are bleached?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
No make-up, yet you filtered the life out of the picture... Who is deceiving who??!. Smh.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by bluebay(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
No make up buy face looks oily and shinning and different from your body colour... You're under arrest for false identity
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
The way I dey see her breasts, e go still dey 'bounceably' succulent.

abi, wetin una think?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
My goodness, this nairaland don dey turn to something else, very soon group of prostitutes go dey do advert here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by ashawopikin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:

No, she’s not.
she fine jare

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by busomma: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
She is pretty
Yeah but with very short fingers
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by busomma: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
She is pretty
Yeah but with very short fingers
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by kelvinhilton(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Old things are *PAST* away..

Check my signature now!!!
Whatsapp = 09095233878
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Casekiller(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Someone should tell her about tacha and mercy.
I know she will give a Bleep
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Karlifate: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wonderwoman007:
How will she sleep at night?
Hahahaha... Maybe she sleepwalks
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Dollabiz: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by vertueptime: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
BlackDonald:
Shared with Caption ...

“Lioness of the Tribe of Instagram” �. Who wants to see the tutorial of this hairstyle? Dropping soon! I prepped my hair for this and slayed my edges using my @beautifuennada Queen of Edges and Leave in Conditioner! Turn on post notifications on my page!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8R09c8FqMT/

If this kind hair catch fire, even ffs no fit quench am
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Olam09(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.