Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures (63729 Views)

Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
Benwems:

Oga shut your mouth. I don't need anybody attention either do I need any validation. I'm only stating the obvious facts. Nigerians like you should mind their business.
[/s]

na me this village goat they write this to? tell your uncle he's mad for me

if Nigerian don't mind their business, how is it your headache. you don't need attention but you're here making validation on how Nigerians should mind their business

you're slow in reasoning with the height of your contradicting words. you need to be taking to lab perhaps you could be restructure to the cure for lassa fever
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Eaglefine(f): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
May God punish poverty for me.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
oyaaa:
she is actually
Yes dear.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Mreazi121(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ned Don suck that boob's dry finish, their nothing there to inspire us again Biko... fallen Olympus
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by CreekCommando: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ned just dey abuse children!
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Tbcrown(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
You dey take old dick you no want fresh blood like us mtcheeeew
Next pls!!
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Geniyy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Liposure: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
NekkyCee:
Billionaire wife grin
u are so pretty. Watsup
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by ofiko123(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
She looks good..
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Benwems(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

na me this village goat they write this to? tell your uncle he's mad for me

if Nigerian don't mind their business, how is it your headache. you don't need attention but you're here making validation on how Nigerians should mind their business

you're slow in reasoning with the height of your contradicting words. you need to be taking to lab perhaps you could be restructure to the cure for lassa fever
Tell that to your Uncle and Aunty. Low life!
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
this girl can never fine pass my daughters, never...
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by khia: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
She looks best in the last picture without all of that paint on her face.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Idaraobong5:
E be like say I go follow me old blood wey go mek me slim down too
That's good.

Your choice not mine
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by ADAMXMAR: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bt e neva reach wer she go born pikin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by BobiDamani: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2020
Opeade939:
She's Beautiful.

How about always taking pictures without makeup and camera filters.

If you call her beautiful, then it might be for you to find real men that appreciate natural beauty because these picture stuffs ain't the real life deal.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by May440: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Cool one
Rock it
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Adakintroy2: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2020
I thought women hated childhood marriage to older men. Well turned out I thought wrong.

They childhood marriage to broke older men.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
Benwems:

Tell that to your Uncle and Aunty. Low life!
[/s]

low life? you just describe yourself in short words. defending a girl that might even be your younger lil sis just for attention here is nothing but a low life

you need a life kid

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Victoria25(f): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful Regina.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by HRMK: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Iyawo daddy But make we no lie oo This girl fine kiss
na lie!her mama fine pass am!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by loveday289(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2020
grin olympus have fallen
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Benwems(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

low life? you just describe yourself in short words. defending a girl that might even be your younger lil sis just for attention here is nothing but a low life

you need a life kid
You need serious psychiatrist treatment. You are pained that you can't have her. I'm defending nobody. People should mind their business but it seems you are jobless and a stroll. You are not going to have my attention again because you are a low life. Get something constructive to do with your life.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Lordapson23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
comshots:
She don old finish.She and her hubby be like age mate.

Whatever.. U're just pained.. Ode tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
Benwems:

You need serious psychiatrist treatment. You are pained that you can't have her. I'm defending nobody. People should mind their business but it seems you are jobless and a stroll. You are not going to have my attention again because you are a low life. Get something constructive to do with your life.
[/s]

how is people minding their business your headache kid?

if you're minding your own, will you be worried about others that aren't minding theirs?

be contradicting yourself there mumu
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Ogediluv(f): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are not just happy because she refuse younger men of no since to a matured man of knowledge and fame.. I love her that way..

donbachi:
She inspires nothing but early marriage with older men.
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by NekkyCee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hehehe. Thanks
Liposure:
u are so pretty. Watsup
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Liposure: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hehehe. Thanks
follow me pls
Re: Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Whoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.