Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' (51864 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raysleek:
We pray against every evil occurrence in nigeria in Jesus name. May every evil lurking around in our future be averted in Jesus name. Amen

Na today dem begin pray the prayer?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by gr8tone: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
leksite120:
so this one is Noah abi
He is what you think
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by gr8tone: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Forget those Bible fantasy bro, how sure are you that there was Flood during Noah's time.
It's a free world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by peeddy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterP042:
Lol. I pity you guys that still worship God. Look at the state of nigeria and everything, does it look like he loves us? We need to free ourselves from religious shackles. There's no one up there looking over us, we are all on our own. Humans are the gods of this earth.

If u look at the inventions around I believe that you and I know that they have manufacturers that come up with an idea on how to couple these things. So, why didn't you look at it at the angle that the world wouldnt be in existence if someone didn't manufacture it. Guy, God is real! Besides, if you believe in black magic so be it that Newton's law of equal and opposite reaction is practical here, that there is a power that oppose black magic.That power is owned and controlled by the chief manufacturer of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
so says a coneman arstist.
gtfo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Benwallt(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
God is good. He is not the author of fire outbreaks.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by kingxsamz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
gr8tone:
You don't need to believe. If people had believed Noah, there wouldn't have been any flood that time.

Nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world.
Over here, religion is practiced more than the white men who brought it to us.
But yet, Nigeria doesn't improve or move forward.
Let that stick into your head.
Your belief in whatever has no use and therefore doesn't possess any effect on whatever that's going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by iramure(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Open letter to God

Dear God,

How are you and your angels wherever they may be? Hope you are all enjoying yourselves up there also as well.
Let me appreciate you for the wonderful works you are doing in developed countries and how you made things work for humanity.
Please I don't have much to say in this letter because I am very upset with some of your decisions and actions.
Why did decide to punish us in Africa with bad leadership in every aspect of our lives most especially political and religious. You gave us fake men of God, who double as scammers milking us dry at every slightest opportunity they have. They tell us what you did not tell them, take away our sanity craftily, render us gullible to manipulations and lastly siphon our resources.
They have infiltrated every angle in our lives.
We plead you have mercy and take away every tree you have not planted before it's too late.
Why will you allow your people experience more fire outbreaks in spite of the ones we have seen? Or these boys of God are doing as usual?
Please reply my letter, I am expecting.
Thanks

Yours sincerely,
Iramure.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by 36STATES: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
yemifez:
God did not tell him the cure for lassa fever nor corona virus

Do you think his followers are intelligent enough to ask your kind of question??
Research has shown that the level of someone's religious believe is correlated to certain variables like education or quality of the education, social economic status or physical health condition of the person. Just look at countries with high religiosity and all you see is poverty...they are twins.

I put the high level of religiosity in Nigeria down to quality of education and the socio-economic status of majority of the people.
But the good thing is that the availability and easy access to information through the internet and social media is rapidly liberating the people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pray tell, what part of scriptures declares the office of prophecy void in this age and that to come??!...
1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Let's take it from there?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by KKKWHITE(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterP042:
Lol. I pity you guys that still worship God. Look at the state of nigeria and everything, does it look like he loves us? We need to free ourselves from religious shackles. There's no one up there looking over us, we are all on our own. Humans are the gods of this earth.
Repent from yours ways or face condemnation for eternity
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gerano:
[color=#000099][/color]
Did God have to say anything at all, when he has already said so over 1,500 years ago through his word, the Bible? Has God ever uttered a prophecy on something that has nothing to do with his schedule for mankind?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by nervorum: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:
God can’t say that!!

Then you don't know his character. He is a merciful father and a Righteous King. Righteousness and justice are the foundations of his throne. He is a righteous judge who metes out justice except mercy prevails.

God is merciful, but he is Judge of the living and dead. We need to keep courting his mercies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
For the Lord is good and his mercies endureth forever!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by lebron7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
gr8tone:
Same was said to Noah
slowpoke
Read and stop being fooled by these guys

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Crooked pastor. I pity his Gullible worshippers who believes this crap. why did God not tell him how to cure ebola, corona virus and Malaria fever? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
iramure:
Open letter to God

Dear God,

How are you and your angels wherever they may be? Hope you are all enjoying yourselves up there also as well.
Let me appreciate you for the wonderful works you are doing in developed countries and how you made things work for humanity.
Please I don't have much to say in this letter because I am very upset with some of your decisions and actions.
Why did decide to punish us in Africa with bad leadership in every aspect of our lives most especially political and religious. You gave us fake men of God, who double as scammers milking us dry at every slightest opportunity they have. They tell us what you did not tell them, take away our sanity craftily, render us gullible to manipulations and lastly siphon our resources.
They have infiltrated every angle in our lives.
We plead you have mercy and take away every tree you have not planted before it's too late.
Why will you allow your people experience more fire outbreaks in spite of the ones we have seen? Or these boys of God are doing as usual?
Please reply my letter, I am expecting.
Thanks

Yours sincerely,
Iramure.
Job 34:10: "it is unthinkable for God to act wickedly".
1 John 5:19 and Luke 4:6, John 12:31 and Revelation 12:9,12, Ecclesiastics 8:9, Romans 5:12 all explain why trajic events happen world over.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by lloyds(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Omooba77:
The Word of God will always come to pass

Even if a prophesy is from God, you can change it if it doesn't favor u.

Hezekiah negotiated the bad prophesy from Isaiah with God, and God changed it and added another 15 years to him.

Don't always accept everything. .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Amen
Raysleek:
We pray against every evil occurrence in nigeria in Jesus name. May every evil lurking around in our future be averted in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by semyman: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oga stop embarrassing God already.
It's just that God is slow to anger, else hmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Let's take it from there?

"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is [a]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away."

Apostle Paul used and dedicated the superiority of the virtue of Love over every ministerial and Divine gift of God... He placed it on a far higher pedestal above even prophecy.

This doesn't void or rubbish the need, validity, or relevance of the prophetic ministry.

What believer or theological student doesn't know the hierarchy of charity over every and anything else spiritual and physical...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by gr8tone: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
lebron7:

slowpoke
Read and stop being fooled by these guys
I don't know how my respond earned me that name. I know you are speaking out of the abundance of your heart
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Lamanii22(f): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:
God can’t say that!!

Yeah right... God has nothing to do with fire outbreak and every bad things afore mentioned... It's manmade

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bàbá that your God wicked oh. But the Bible told us the almighty God love us more than our father love us. As a father I can't even let ant go near my children why your own God don't even love us like that if he know he can't love us more than that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by LordAzubuike(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterP042:
It's very bitter to accept but sometimes I think the same. Nigerians have been praying for a better country for several decades yet nothing is happening. Look at the world he created, war in Syria, famine in Somalia and yet he's up there comfortable that his creation is in jeopardy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by jaz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
So elderly people dont talk nonsense or when they do we should take it as a wise quote ?
Roon9:

Bro atleast understand that he's your father's mate or older. The insult was totally unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Butoneday2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:
God can’t say that!!
yes because he said where his children. I reject such prophecy. Maybe he heard it from the other god. Not from the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by NaMeAboki: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
The bigot should recruit more Nathaniel Samuels to fulfil his prophecies - rumour mongering Fake Pastor who likes to preach hate and division.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by LordAzubuike(f): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
KKKWHITE:
Repent from yours ways or face condemnation for eternity
There are so many atheist put there who are doing fine. Why haven't they faced condemnation.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
this man must be hearing the voice due to hallucination.

God is love. how can this same God be happy watching (His) people suffer?

the ones we have experienced in this Buhari time self is almost equal to experiencing hell it self.

that voice can't be from God. im sure he was hallucinating.

he's not a prophet. he's a pastor. and pastors are business men.
man is using una heads make money, business-wise.

this is why most Atheists always come for una ass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Christianity isnt a real religion.

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistic religions.

Bin all that Greek Hellenistic mumbojumbo and focus our concentration on reality, real history.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by lloyds(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
this man must be hearing the voice due to hallucination.

God is love. how can this same God be happy watching (His) people suffer?

the ones we have experienced in this Buhari time self is almost equal to experiencing hell it self.

that voice can't be from God. im sure he was hallucinating.

he's not a prophet. he's a pastor. and pastors are business men.
man is using una heads make money, business-wise.

this is why most Atheists always come for una ass.

God gives positive and negative prophecies. It depends on the kind and measure of seed / deeds that has been done by men.

Go and read your Bible and check the dimensions of all its prophecies, before you start exposing your ignorance on social medium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.