Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' (51873 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by masterP042(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2020
TobyJohn:

When you die in sin and your soul faces a never torment in hell, there and then you will know that there's God. Atheist.
You just believe this myth you're told. A god that supports slavery, the whites brought you the so called good news, and bonded our brothers and sisters in shackles, shipped them to west indies. Lol. People that won't give you temporary visa to visit them but will happily share you good news of how you'll spend forever with them in happily ever after. Just use your sense and decode that you've been scammed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by akin9ja78(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Naija ignorance is affecting everybody the man didn’t exclude himself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Dondominion: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Good morning everyone. Is either you believe the prophecy then join the praying team for aversion or better keep mute.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2020
UKdontv:

Oga [b]respect is a reciproca[/b]l. How can you refer anointed man of God " As this man? Please, you're entitled to your opinion and his also entitled to his opinion. If you can't hear from God doesn't mean God don't review things to those who truly worship and follows him.
Even tho u no know I special........anybody wey no want to soji,
anybody wey no dey carry body,
Nak am something ah ah ah.
Nak am something.
To ba the fele fele ehhhhh
Nak am something
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have read a lot of his writings, and I write literature in great parts and lengths... I am deeply into poetry too.
Now let's see how the Bible resolves ur wonderful question
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by mrZENographer: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
k2money:

So Adeboye is now your own holy ghost?

No. But when you speak against the spirit that is using a man of God, you are blaspheming against the Holyghost
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by knowyaself2(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
I'm happy many are waking up and seeing the scam in Christianinty, Islam and many other religions. Thanks to the internet.
there's no one up there and watching you as you murstabate. Nature is ruthless and doesn't give a damn about you if you don't care for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2020
grin, Christian and lie only God can separate them, let this useless man go and rest life eyes has open no more lie and fake miracle, we re in reality era now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
knowyaself2:
I'm happy many are waking up and seeing the scam in Christianinty, Islam and many other religions. Thanks to the internet.
there's no one up there and watching you as you murstabate. Nature is ruthless and doesn't give a damn about you if you don't care for yourself.

No, take Islam out of scam religion, Islam is the best and the best is Islam, Christianity is the only scam religion in the world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Infomaz(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Compare with my prophesy on January, 1st, 2020..based on my knowledge of Bible end time prophecy.

1. "Earthquakes, flooding, mudslides, cyclones, hurricanes and other natural disasters will increase in intensity, breaking previous records.

2. Donald Trump will survive impeachment but will lose the 2020 election to the democratic candidate.
3. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc will adopt measures that will limit the freedom of expression and harm the propagation of the Truth, under the guise of controlling "hate speech"
4. Climate change issues and movement will unify the world to adopt measures to combat it...eroding national sovereignty to some extent.

5. Increased terrorist action to hit some notable cities of Europe
6. The drums of war will beat louder and louder, as a result of tension between US, Iran, China, Russia, Israel, North Korea, etc.

On the National Scene (A Critical Year for Nigeria)

7. The Faulty lines of religion and ethnicity that lies in the underbelly of our national life will increase dramatically.

8. The battle between the contending forces of religious fundamentalism and the secular requirements of modern democracy, will intensify....leading to serious internal crisis.

9. EFCC and the Security Apparatus of State will arrest and incarcerate more prominent Nigerians. This will however create further problems because of perceive ethnic and religious colorations.

10. They'll will be political realignment and probable assassinations as the positioning for power in view of 2023 will heat up the polity

11. In this midst of all these, there will be super natural manifestations of God's power among His children. The everlasting gospel shall be preached, the barren will carry their own children and many shall be miraculously delivered.

12. A former president faces death treat if he does not repent n pray earnestly

13. Mountains will become valleys and valleys will become mountains.

14. The president shall continue to seek medical treatment abroad

15. The economy shall go from bad to worse, but the wise ones shall thrive like rivers in the desert.
(
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2020
mrZENographer:

No. But when you speak against the spirit that is using a man of God, you are blaspheming against the Holyghost
So who told you the spirit that is using that guy is bad spirit. See these people are just using that Bible verse to scare people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ericmor: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2020
DavidEsq:
The Bible has already provided for all the prohecies of things to come. 2 Timothy 3:1 states that critical times hard to deal with will be here. In other words, tragic events, general hardship would be predominant in these last days? Would God now tell u what he has already written down, rather than u read ur bible? In fact, 1st Thessalonians 5:1 tells us that we do not need anymore things to be written to us about the current times and seasons because we already know from what is written down in God's word. So what is this man talking about?

The time could be now and can be averted by that same word of God. For you that believe in the words of God and believe in him and give your live to christ, you will not be a victim of the tragedy. We will only hear or sees it but will not be a victim, that’s is why we need to pray
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by knowyaself2(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

No, take Islam out of scam religion, Islam is the best and the best is Islam, Christianity is the only scam religion in the world

Lol, they are all Jewish programs for control, full of lies and falsehood. They are a curse and a clog in the wheels of advancement.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Guys, we don't need to insult one another's faith.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
ericmor:

The time could be now and can be averted by that same word of God. For you that believe in the words of God and believe in him and give your live to christ, you will not be a victim of the tragedy. We will only hear or sees it but will not be a victim, that’s is why we need to pray
Scam. Read Ecclesiastics 9:11. Then come back.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
knowyaself2:

Lol, they are all Jewish programs for control, full of lies and falsehood. They are a curse and a clog in the wheels of advancement.

Christian come from Jew's not Islam, islam have nothing to do with Jew's, and both Jew's and Christians are scamer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by knowyaself2(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Christian come from Jew's not Islam, islam have nothing to do with Jew's, and both Jew's and Christians are scamer.

Do a research on the origin of Islam. Do not read only Islamic submissions. Lets read your findings here. Cheers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Mycommand: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
masterP042:
Lol. I pity you guys that still worship God. Look at the state of nigeria and everything, does it look like he loves us? We need to free ourselves from religious shackles. There's no one up there looking over us, we are all on our own. Humans are the gods of this earth.

You made me laugh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Alimat40: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
masterP042:
Lol. I pity you guys that still worship God. Look at the state of nigeria and everything, does it look like he loves us? We need to free ourselves from religious shackles. There's no one up there looking over us, we are all on our own. Humans are the gods of this earth.

May God has mercy on you. You don't know anything. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by masterP042(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Alimat40:

May God has mercy on you. You don't know anything. May God have mercy on you.
Ask for his mercy first and that of your family members. I dont need his mercy, maybe he can use his mercy on people that need it more, like leah sharibu, and all those in hospital beds. Thank u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
knowyaself2:

Do a research on the origin of Islam. Do not read only Islamic submissions. Lets read your findings here. Cheers

I do a lot of research and I found out that Islam have nothing to do with Jew's,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by knowyaself2(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I do a lot of research and I found out that Islam have nothing to do with Jew's,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Abrahamic is synonymous with Jewish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
knowyaself2:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Abrahamic is synonymous with Jewish.

According to people view?. Abraham have nothing to do with Jew's or Christian, the real religion of Abraham is Islam, Jew's is a group of people following king Judah and latter turn to religion so Jew's is not a religion but a movement, also Christian Jew's was not a Jew's man that is why Jew's want to kill him Jesus always against teaching of Jew's so they re not the same, Jesus knows nothing about Christianity, Christianity also come after Jesus and it can not be a religion, it's only Islam that does not name after anybody, and it was Abraham that named Islam, Islam have nothing to do with Jew's or Christian they re fake people,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Jaymaestro(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol. God is magnificent. Everything that is happening now and people's reactions are all in the Bible.

Damn. When I saw the first page and reactions, It's a reflection of in the days of Noah as Jesus said.

I hope many people will come to know God through Christ before their death or eternal slumber, until the appointed time.

Users should read articles though.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by OnyesomJ(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
God’s will be done
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have read a lot of his writings, and I write literature in great parts and lengths... I am deeply into poetry too.
As u rightly stated, Paul explained the surpassing quality of love over other spiritual gifts such as prophecy, knowledge, tongues, etc. But did he stop there? No. So u shouldn't have stopped there. In that same verse 8, the scripture says that the other gifts of the spirit such as tongues, prophecy, etc would vanish away, fail or cease or be done away with. That is to say, love would outlive these other spiritual gifts? Is this fact from the scriptures difficult to accept? Maybe to u, but certainly not for me cos it's the Bible. Why should I push against the Bible?
Paul even went ahead to state how and when these other spiritual gifts would be done away with or cease. At verse 9, Paul stated that as at the time he was writing the scriptures, both prophecy and knowledge was partial. That is to say, Christians then did not have full knowledge of God's movement or purpose or plan and even those who prophesied didn't have full knowledge of the prophecy. U may say "Hell no! Well then, look at Daniel 12:4. The prophet Daniel was asked to seal up the prohecies in a book and to keep it secret, until the TIME OF THE END, when knowledge will become abundant. Even Daniel did not fully understand the prophecies then and we know this because at verses 8 & 9, he pleaded with the angel to explain it all to him but he was asked to keep the book secret until the time of the end. It definitely meant that in the last days, which is the time of the end, Daniel's prophecies would be understood, as well as other prophecies.
Now Paul pointed to this when he stated in verse 10 of 1 Corinthians 13, that "when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with". Since Paul earlier stated that "we have partial knowledge and prophecy", (that is during his time), he was certainly referring to a situation of a completion or a perfection of what was partial when he said in verse 10, that when what is perfect or complete comes, what is partial will be done away with. What was Paul trying to say? He was saying that the Christian congregation was in a state of growth, from having partial knowledge to having complete knowledge. That is the reason he made a reference to growth of a child in verse 11. Paul explained that a child has certain traits by which it is identified as a child. So also was the Christian congregation. Prophecies were needed to push the congregation forward, build them up and encourage them. We know this because at 1 Corinthians 14:3, Paul explained the importance of prophecy in a congregation. Why is it needed to build up a congregation? A perfect example is Revelation 1:9, where John the beloved was marooned on the island of Patmos by persecution. He was the last of the Apostles alive at that time. The congregation had become scattered everywhere due to persecution. U can guess how he must have felt on that island. He would have been worried about the future and survival of the congregation. In fact, knowing he would die of starvation, without seeing any of his brothers again before death, must have worried him deeply. But guess what? At Revelation 7:9, we see John expressing surprise and amazement at a great number of Christians who, in the future, would come to exercise faith in Jesus Christ. Ur guess is as good as mine, to imagine the joy he must have felt. At Daniel 12:13, the angel encouraged Daniel by telling him that he would be resurrected at the end of time. He was very old by that time and his worries but have been noticed by God. Hence that encouragement. Not to take too much of your time, let's hurry back to 1 Corinthians 13:11, to Paul's use of the example of a child. Prophecy was therefore needed to build up the child (congregation). Just like a child would become a man, the congregation would too, become mature. Therefore just as a man would do away with the traits of a child, the congregation must also do away with this factors that made it similar to a child. That was the reason Paul used that analogy of a child. If not, it is useless in that verse. For the Christian congregation to do away with those traits similar to that of a child, they must become mature. Just as a man can be said to have become complete by being fully grown, so also the Christian congregation would also have to have complete knowledge and also understand the entire prophecies in the scriptures. That is why in verse 12, Paul referred to a metal mirror (perhaps the glass mirror now used was not in existence then) which doesn't display one's image perfectly, as a best example of explaining to us how it was then. Now if prophecy was to reveal the future, what form of prophecy would that have to be? It would have to be a prophecy about God's purposes for Christianity in general. Take note that the only use of prophecy was for the purpose of showing God's general plan. What are the factors to show that the Christian congregation now has complete knowledge? When the book of Daniel was written, nobody understood it. The book of Revelation was later written. Both the books of Daniel and Revelation now explain themselves. Even historians have understood Daniel 2:38-45 and it's on Google. The books of the Bible were also not compiled together as at then. Now we have the books of the Bible now COMPLETE. Understanding is now here. What then do we need prophecy for. Bible literature is now in all the languages of the earth, what then do we need tongues for? For the meaning of tongues, u know Acts 2:7-12 explains this. What is complete is now here. Would u need prophecy to tell u that terrible things would happen in this time? Hell no! Why? 2 Timothy 3:1-7 already says it all. So also Revelation 12:12 that says "woe is now the portion of the earth". The book of Job further helps us to understand why bad things happen to true Christians, so when someone says "it's not my portion", u know such one is delusional because both Ecclesiastics 9:11 and Job 1:7-11 explain otherwise. How about miracles? Look at Paul's example of a child. His parents carry him around and do everything for him, so he is able to eat, poo, move from one place to another, etc. Since Jesus said the Apostles would be witnesses of him world over, how would they be able to do that to preach to persons of other languages world over? They became empowered to miraculously speak other people's languages through God's help, in Acts 2:7-12. If they were all killed in a short space of time, how would the gospel be preached. God had to rescue Peter from Jail, to be able to achieve that end. The miracles they performed was necessary to show that God was with them. These were traits similar to that of a child. The Christian congregation was a child and God carried it around through the aid of miracles, prophecies, tongues, etc to enable it grow, just as a mother carries her child.
What is complete is now here. What is partial has been done away with and this truth exposes the false miracles and prophecies that are all over the place. Why so many prophecies that turn out to be untrue even among so-called men of God? The answer is up there in this quote. Lastly, someone misinterpreted Revelation 13 today. But if u look at the book of Daniel, u would see through all the lies and gross misunderstanding of that person. False religion is real and we are encouraged to recognize it and avoid it.
If u wish to discuss the book of Revelation 13, it would be nice. Do u mind?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by mrZENographer: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
k2money:

So who told you the spirit that is using that guy is bad spirit. See these people are just using that Bible verse to scare people.

And how do you know this particular pastor is trying to scare/mislead people?

"For every idle word a man speaks, he shall give account of on the judgement day"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Amujale(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

According to people view?. Abraham have nothing to do with Jew's or Christian, the real religion of Abraham is Islam, Jew's is a group of people following king Judah and latter turn to religion so Jew's is not a religion but a movement, also Christian Jew's was not a Jew's man that is why Jew's want to kill him Jesus always against teaching of Jew's so they re not the same, Jesus knows nothing about Christianity, Christianity also come after Jesus and it can not be a religion, it's only Islam that does not name after anybody, and it was Abraham that named Islam, Islam have nothing to do with Jew's or Christian they re fake people,

Both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies.

Christianity is a Romam mockery of the Hellenistic religions.

Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric concept.

Christianity and Islam are a massive charade.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ericmor: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
DavidEsq:

Scam. Read Ecclesiastics 9:11. Then come back.

There is no scam anywhere only if you choose to be scam. You need to apply wisdom to things you do. Believe what you choose to believe and leave others with their own believe. What works for you may not even work for your brother. I see bad things and i pray over it and it doesn’t happen, even when it does happen it doesn’t happen to me bcs I prayed over it already
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2020
ericmor:

There is no scam anywhere only if you choose to be scam. You need to apply wisdom to things you do. Believe what you choose to believe and leave others with their own believe. What works for you may not even work for your brother. I see bad things and i pray over it and it doesn’t happen, even when it does happen it doesn’t happen to me bcs I prayed over it already
So u disagree with that scripture ba? Simple yes or no would settle it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ericmor: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2020
DavidEsq:

So u disagree with that scripture ba? Simple yes or no would settle it.

I only disagree with your comment about the man of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.