Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) (70732 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
These two corpers are an example to why Nigeria may never be good.
Two Northerners posted by default to serve in the North but the average Southerner is sent up North to go and die.
Anyways, as a custodian of culture and a sucker for decorum, this is a pathetic sight of daylight
The gods must be mad if Chivita fruit juice has now taken the place of Palmwine in a traditional marriage rite.
The NYSC uniform is synonymous with 'sufferhead'.
We can only predict the outcome of a union entered into wearing this garment of suffering.

May the good Lord cure you from bitterness and gloom. May your miserable life be replaced with happiness and love for humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hausa babe are pretty, na just this their killing of husbands dey fear me
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Make sense for those that use to show and after parte dem go dey pay depts this post is obviously telling you to cut your coat according to your size
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Esteemval(f): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
May Allah bless your union and help you to birth many children so we will out number the unbelievers in this country

just listen to the nonsense you can say. there's one God and there are no two ways about it, when you said unbelievers, what did you even mean?
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
....I nor bilivit grin grin

Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Moji12(f): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two Northerners posted by default to serve in the North but the average Southerner is sent up North to go and die.

Anyways, as a custodian of culture and a sucker for decorum, this is a pathetic sight of daylight fvckery.

The gods must be mad if Chivita fruit juice has now taken the place of Palmwine in a traditional marriage rite.

We can only predict the outcome of a union entered into wearing this garment of suffering.
Ah my God, kilode? U r a saddist oooo.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Congrats to them, I wish them happy married life.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by judges: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Congrats, if cry corper married corper they go born ........
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Tbcrown(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
God bless your home
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Scam!
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nsogbu dikwa!
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways, as a custodian of culture and a sucker for decorum, this is a pathetic sight of daylight fvckery.

That's just the whole truth right there..... A pathetic sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Switruth: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

alhamdulillah
Nice one
May Allah bless the two of you.
And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet
Salla lahu alaihi wa-sallam

33k is nothing
But do not despise the days of your little beginning
The journey of a thousand kilometres begin with a step
Slow and steady wins the race
. I grew up in ugbowo. You’re slow to growth.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by kombast(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
E be like say e get one money like 100k+ wey NYSC go give Corpers wey marry? I'm not sure but seems I've heard it before....
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by cosef: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

[s]alhamdulillah
Nice one
May Allah bless the two of you.
And train your children to accept that prophet Muhammad is the true messanger of Allah. The seal of the prophet
Salla lahu alaihi wa-sallam

33k is nothing
But do not despise the days of your little beginning
The journey of a thousand kilometres begin with a step
Slow and steady wins the race[/s]

Oga you dey make noise.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Donniest22(m): 2:05am On Feb 09, 2020
money121:
Congrat to them

May God bless the Union

Amen
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Hespee93: 3:08am On Feb 09, 2020
femtex007:
Hmmmm. This wedding settings make sense oh. Very nice and cheap
Buh some of my ladies will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Bianda24: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2020
They are matured people who know what they want and went for it.QED
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Augedudo: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2020
This is a nice one, May God bless them.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anyways, as a custodian of culture and a sucker for decorum, this is a pathetic sight of
daylight fvckery.

What is sensible in this now?
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2020
Kingpele:
angry I like this but as igbo man if u bring this kind stuff to my parents they will take u to church for deliverance, they will tell u that some one is behind this, so that our son will be poor and useless for life,traditional marriage with brideprice at my wife place, mbaise will chop finish that 33thousand allawee per month Even if u don't spend a kobo from it for one year duration of the service year,, I cant imagine our last born who is presently serving to come to my house with this kind stuff, I will flog him tire.. Marriage is not all about attraction and beauty, some times is good to be up and doing before saying I do, certainly marriage is not about sex. Is deeper than that... But I guess people from that side na government children sha...
What matters here is not you and your family setup, but their joy and happiness. What's the essence of wasting money on a day program?
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by ignis: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Thank God for the increased allowee
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by koolgee(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulations to them both
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2020
May God Almighty bless the union.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Wolex44: 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Eyah.......so u later got married, my batch mates and platoon mate at kusala dam
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Npower: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not about the money, the Bible said,"if two can come together and agree".
I married when I had nothing, but now, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by IdrisE(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Corper were sabi. Weldon sir
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Hisincrease: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
May Allah bless your union and help you to birth many children so we will out number the unbelievers in this country
A believer with poor knowledge. You want to outnumber but no useful contributions to make the country better.
You see your life?
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by CaptainKodak(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
This would have been my dream wedding but it's just not meant to be. I passed out October 2019.
Congrats to the couple, may God bless the union.
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by Mamakimy97: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
americaninja1:
They don increase allawee nw . Na to dey marry remain. grin
u funny grin grin
Re: Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) by kenny160: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Congratulation to both of u....500k is on it way to you guys..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.