Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (80376 Views)

Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by naptu2: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

True!!!...

There has always been a subtle and sublime move to push the poor out of Lagos into other neighboring states... From Ikoyi, Lekki, to the mainlands towards the outskirts.

Soon Ajegunle, Mushin, etc, will be given the full treatment and overhaul...

The drive to attain a mega city or state status is on... Sadly, it will come at a huge cost!!!

Re the bolded text: What do you think the term "mega city" means and how do you think that Lagos is trying to achieve it?

(Lagos actually became a mega city a long time ago, but do you know what the term mega city means?)

3 Likes

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by enomakos(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
where are lagosians?

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by CanadaOrBust: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your Bishop needs to walk his talk about Jesus son of Mary, love for common man. I believe Jesus would have protested along side the commoners not keep silent like your Daddy aka Bishop.

Son of God u mean. ONLY begotten son of God. Begotten not made. God from God
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
frankmoney:
Honestly okada isn't supposed to operate on highways even Keke ... They can operate in streets , but not highways

Where did you see keke in highways? Or you don't know what highway is?
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jesse25:
Why must it be this few? Where are the rest this is why our government we never take us serious if it those developed countries the street would have been filled up by now... This our I don't care attitude is what is killing this country

are you part of the protest? if you're there and those asking must it be this few on this forum, there will be much in number

just sit there make pant dey wear una

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by EdiskyHarry: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mmmm

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raysleek:
Why are people so daft will the ferries come to my street .
Okada was not banned on streets but on some major highways and bridges.

You're the daft one here sir,you forget that Okada will take you from the bus stop to your street, while ferries won't do so.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
jimyjames:
Are these the few lagosians affected by the ban ? Was expecting like 5 million protesters

Am not impressed

If the poor protest, go and sleep.

If the middle class protest, government should sleep with one eye open.

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by iammolise(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's in this kind of scene the apes with pot bellies (police) will be quick to swoop in... Let there be accident or robbery somewhere now u see them MTOB (minding their own business)

Bastards angry
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by mabea: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raysleek:
Say what you know. I guess Ogba is also a major highway and bridges..
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
naptu2:

Re the bolded text: What do you think the term "mega city" means and how do you think that Lagos is trying to achieve it?

(Lagos actually became a mega city a long time ago, but do you know what the term mega city means?)

Perhaps I should have put it in highlights or asterisks...

I know exactly what a mega city means...

The real question is... Do the present and past governors know what it means??! Not just Lagos, but across the nation.

Most of them believe a mega city should be a city "devoid of the poor or struggling"!!!.. This is why a governor will up and pull down structures or institutions that keep the average citizens employed, without first providing an alternative.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by perfectouchade: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jesse25:
Why must it be this few? Where are the rest this is why our government we never take us serious if it those developed countries the street would have been filled up by now... This our I don't care attitude is what is killing this country
the protest was for few turn out as requested by the organiser, if the number of turn out was high then you should expect the police and army on ground to beat and shoot..u know how it is when it comes to mass protest in Nigeria
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by tlarge1612: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
People get unnecessarily extra sentimental even without getting full info.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Hotworta1: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Let everyone go back in peace... When it's the next general election?

Yinmu

Next gen elections is in 2023. But y'all have short term memories... Every action will be forgotten too soon.

2 Likes

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by contigiency(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Waste of time.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by ITbomb(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
OccupyNigeria is boring without Tinubu sponsorship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hotworta1:

Yinmu

Next gen elections is in 2023. But y'all have short term memories... Every action will be forgotten too soon.
naa serious matter b dat
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by arodavoo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
I doubt if this man is ready to listen to you all...

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bunch of fools who can't set their priorities right ! Murderous Fulanis on rampage, high unemployment rate,high inflation ,insecurity, poor infrastructure, persistent power outage,excessive taxasion etc ! The fools did not deem it fit to protest against all or anyone of these.

Awon oponu,eru fulani !

2 Likes

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by dream11indian(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
the protest was for few turn out as requested by the organiser, if the number of turn out was high then you should expect the police and army on ground to beat and shoot..u know how it is when it comes to mass protest in Nigeria. https://www.metroslyrics.com/
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
mayklef:
Eko 4 show....Millions were ranting, few turnup 4 protest...sum evn came 4 marathon spit**
typical Afonja, Keyboard noisemakers

Later dey will be calling us chest beaters
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by jimyjames(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
seguno2:

How many people did you mobilise to meet your expectation of 5 million protesters

Am not living in Lagos so it doesn't affect me
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Patrioticman007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Son of God u mean. ONLY begotten son of God. Begotten not made. God from God

You mean the 3 in 1 concept of Egyptian Paganism of Horus that was indoctrinated into Christianity by the Romans ?.

Kindly Google these facts[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] How Ancient Trinitarian Gods Influenced Adoption of the Trinity". It will enlighten your soul.

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Franklerry: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lagos-leg us
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by Olam09(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by mayklef(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Later dey will be calling us chest beaters
I dy tel u nwane

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by EzeIgbo1: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lmao are these the protesters? Abysmal failure. I was expecting close to 3 million people locking down everywhere. Is this how to occupy Lagos?

Okada restriction remains. End of discussion.

These ones are the ones who will shout "Saner climes" everywhere as if those Saner climes will tolerate half of of the mess and lawlessness of okadas and keke.

When it is out turn to show saner climes we carry placard. They are all not normal
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by CanadaOrBust: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You mean the 3 in 1 concept of Egyptian Paganism of Horus that was indoctrinated into Christianity by the Romans ?.

Who said anything about trinity? Who is the begotten son of Horus??
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by jimyjames(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
nickxtra:

How does my Bishop come into your comment? Kindly leave him out of your trek-omolitan protests!!!

Shut up
Your bishop should work on his american visa
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by wman(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raysleek:

They banned Okada in the entire Yaba local government, Ikeja local government, Surulere local government and parts of Island. Not just the streets alone.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures by wman(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
mayklef:
Eko 4 show....Millions were ranting, few turnup 4 protest...sum evn came 4 marathon spit**
typical Afonja, Keyboard noisemakers

I thought you guys made up half of Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3 / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.