Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,776 members, 6,879,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 07:13 AM

An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale (974 Views)

10 Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria This 2020 Without Money / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by dgbanj: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is no scam and meant for only serious business minded fellow. The business has an android and ioS app with the main website. Every thing is already set up and operational (making money) but due to partnership issues it is up for sale.

If you want to know more about the business send an email with your contact number to businessadvisorynetworkng@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by royalads: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please can you throw more light on the nature of the business here, to avoid wasting people's time.
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by Hunry: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
royalads:
Please can you throw more light on the nature of the business here, to avoid wasting people's time.

did you throw more light on your own adsense business

1 Like

Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by dgbanj: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
royalads:
Sorry I purposely didn't reveal the nature of business because I don't want competition
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by royalads: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
dgbanj:

Sorry I purposely didn't reveal the nature of business because I don't want competition

No probs. I understand. I will reach out to you lets talk better.
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by Hunry: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
royalads:

No probs. I understand. I will reach out to you lets talk better.

so you can reach out to others but if they reachout to you, you wouldn't respond. shior
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by dgbanj: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
still available
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by godson24(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pls add me on Whatsapp 08079988917, let's discuss about the biz.....
Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by CarGuideNG: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
dgbanj:
This is no scam and meant for only serious business minded fellow. The business has an android and ioS app with the main website. Every thing is already set up and operational (making money) but due to partnership issues it is up for sale.

If you want to know more about the business send an email with your contact number to businessadvisorynetworkng@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Good Evening Mr Victor

This post is to let you know that we are aware of your attempts to use our business name and likeness to clone our business profile and dilute our brand.

We are also aware of the attempts by you or agents at your behest, to take over our social media pages. Those attempts were ultimately unsuccessful. Under the relevant sections of the cybercrime act, those attempts are considered unlawful breach of a protected computer system.

Your upwork/freelancer status has also been noted. Your geographical and other relevant information have also been noted.

Please note that any further actions you take in pursuit of your nefarious goals will be met with a legal response.

Regards

CarGuideNG

2 Likes

Re: An Established Very Lucrative Online Business For Sale by dgbanj: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Just seeing this and I have to laugh. I will be waiting for you at the court then.
CarGuideNG:

Good Evening Mr Victor

This post is to let you know that we are aware of your attempts to use our business name and likeness to clone our business profile and dilute our brand.

We are also aware of the attempts by you or agents at your behest, to take over our social media pages. Those attempts were ultimately unsuccessful. Under the relevant sections of the cybercrime act, those attempts are considered unlawful breach of a protected computer system.

Your upwork/freelancer status has also been noted. Your geographical and other relevant information have also been noted.

Please note that any further actions you take in pursuit of your nefarious goals will be met with a legal response.

Regards

CarGuideNG

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. / What Do I Need To Start A Frozen Foods Business At Ibadan?? / How I Got A Contract Worth #500,000 Using Pro Target Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.