Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. (3148 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
No doubt when this term Technological innovation is mentioned, neither Infinix nor tecno comes to mind, and this is due to two major reasons.

1 When it comes to innovation; infinix and tecno would rather make a device that is both fragile on the outside and profit driven in the inside. That is to say, so long the hardware can run android os, it's worth selling as smartphone.

1 Just like glo{whose service continues to be a shameful attempt at network service provision}, transission holdings prefers to invest heavily on marketing stragies rather than the product being marketed.

These two reasons have personally saw me distant myself from the transission brothers for better value for money products.
Infact, my last tecno smartphone device was tecno R7 and tecno D8 tab, for infinix it was the hot note pro and no more.
I would reluctantly advise potential buyers to go for tecno or infinix device due to lack of options 5years ago. These days, if you create an avenue to purchase an infinix or tecno product around me, I will without excuse forcefully sway you to a different path or better, strongly advise you to give that money as arms to the needy, I am without a doubt, you will find fulfilment in such benevolence as against the purchasing of anything transission.
Tecno's feature phone lineup still looks good though, check my previous thread if you are interested in getting the most affordable MiFi mimicker from tecno, that I have on sale.

But that is not the major reason for this topic.
Tecno personally brought android to a lot of Nigerians, including me.
And yet again, tecno and Infinix are set to become another foundation to MTK chipmaker coming back into the smartphone industry.

How so?
Pay attention, no smartphone maker is confident enough to push out a poo excuse for a device, term it a flagship killer, slap an mtk lowend chipset in it, then price the same product unreasonable high, so high its impossible to compare it to devices in that price range due to lack of features or quality to justify its price point.
But tecno and Infinix have done these, year in year out, even going as far as terming a device powered by helio p35 as a flagship device and selling such offense for a smartphone for over 70,000 naira a feat not even xiaomi or Huawei can succeed with.

Tecno and Infinix have constantly patronised mtk chipset, precisely: mtk lowend chip market ranging from helio a22 to p22 for more than 4 different models of their product lineups in the past year, an endeavour that has helped MTK grow her income base to support the manufacturing of midrange chipsets {mtk helio G90T} that actually competes with the chip-industry top earners like SNAPDRAGON.

This year, mtk has already made public announcements of two 5G enabled and ready to use chipsets.
Just recently, a lowend companion to the mtk G90T was introduced, the mtk G70T.

Though I am 94% sure, no tecno or infinix device would be using any of the mtk G series, even if MTK were to make an mtk G10, but tecno and Infinix should be recognised for their ability to produce mediocre devices and sell to the general public and still make tons of profit from the ignorance of the purchasers, and at such, make good returns to their major chip suppler in the name of MEDIATEK [MTK].

Anyway. If you are interested in getting a lowend device with the newly launched MTK helio G70, check out the realme c3.

Thanks for reading...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by popsy2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by Sonoyom(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
They are riding high on the ignorance of most people in this part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by omotara2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
pls op should tell or show the specs of realm C
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by edoairways: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
No matter the propaganda tecno will still sell. The more you paint bad the more they get more customers

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by Playermayweda(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Op please can use use differential calculus to determine when tecno or infinix will have 5g ready phones??

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by kingxsamz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
edoairways:
No matter the propaganda tecno will still sell. The more you paint bad the more they get more customers

I'm very sure you didn't read the Op's post.
If you did, you wouldn't have typed the crap you just posted.
The post was actually meant for you, to give yourself brain, but no, you have refused to acquire knowledge.
Smh...ride on.

19 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by edoairways: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm very sure you didn't read the Op's post.
If you did, you wouldn't have typed the crap you just posted.
The post was actually meant for you, to give yourself brain, but no, you have refused to acquire knowledge.
Smh...ride on.
I read the crap op wrote Mr English teacher. These paid writers know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by kingxsamz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
edoairways:

I read the crap op wrote Mr English teacher. These paid writers know what they are doing
There's no going back for you.
Tecno and Infinix don really do you something.
I rest my case.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

There's no going back for you.
Tecno and Infinix don really do you something.
I rest my case.
Actually, in his own situation. His rest has been cased.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Playermayweda:
Op please can use use differential calculus to determine when tecno or infinix will have 5g ready phones??
If the eventuality is proportionate by "x" which represents mtk helio a22, and the expectancy of their proposed buyers are represented by "y" which stands for mediocrity. Calculus or octopus answer is= xy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by newinventions: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why all this Naomi marketers dey drink paracetamol for our headache. Na Techno and Infinix we want. Shuuuuuuu wetin happen.

I don talk am before, Naomi no get market for Nigeria. The market belongs to Techno and Infinix. Make Naomi go chop their high processor phones. I dey rock my Infinix hot 8.

Lobbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by chariisGRACE(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
newinventions:
Why all this Naomi marketers dey drink paracetamol for our headache. Na Techno and Infinix we want. Shuuuuuuu wetin happen.

I don talk am before, Naomi no get market for Nigeria. The market belongs to Techno and Infinix. Make Naomi go chop their high processor phones. I dey rock my Infinix hot 8.

Lobbish!

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by bravesoul247(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yea. But Tecno should innovative and improve on there chipsets

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by horlahwaley(m): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Playermayweda:
if 5g is a constant and if you differentiate a constant you get zero. so your answer is zero. They are likely not going to make phones with 5g atleast in this century QED grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by drjprince: 3:45am On Feb 09, 2020
bravesoul247:
Yea. But Tecno should innovative and improve on there chipsets
tell me a joke cool
Infinix s5 pro just released, sharing same chipset as the extended and nuclear family

8 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2020
drjprince:
tell me a joke cool
Infinix s5 pro just released, sharing same chipset as the extended and nuclear family
Chai... I died.. "extended and nuclear family" of disfunctions department of mtk chip industry.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by MrBONE2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Playermayweda:

Future Impossible grin

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by MrBONE2(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
newinventions:

Lobbish!
grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by MrBONE2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
drjprince:
tell me a joke cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by drjprince: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Chai... I died.. "extended and nuclear family" of disfunctions department of mtk chip industry.
giving mtk a bad trademark

Infinix and tecno are the major reasons my younger cousin swore not to use mtk device again, I was telling him to calm down but he ended up smashing the infinix device when he noticed how inferior it was to a corresponding Nokia or xiaomi device in same price range or less
Such bitter truth

7 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by Mohbola(f): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
They really need to improve, but I doubt if they will......
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by revived: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
edoairways:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by implementing: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2020
edoairways:
you still think alot of people are patronizing thier stores? My mom only used tecno once (she hates the brand) every other phone since then has been Samsung or iPhone..I later understood why she left tecno them

People eye go open especially now that phones with far better specs and price are flooding the market
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by edoairways: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2020
implementing:
you still think alot of people are patronizing thier stores? My mom only used tecno once (she hates the brand) every other phone since then has been Samsung or iPhone..I later understood why she left tecno them

People eye go open especially now that phones with far better specs and price are flooding the market
That is your mum not the common man on the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by drjprince: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
edoairways:

common on the street meaning

See guy it will shock you grin

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by edoairways: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
drjprince:
common on the street meaning

See guy it will shock you grin
Am shock because you may be typing from Lagos however you haven't visited other states to see things for yourself

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by drjprince: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2020
edoairways:

Am shock because you may be typing from Lagos however you haven't visited other states to see things for yourself
give it time bro

Three years ago you would say so of nairaland, even I was a diehard infinix fan
Relax bro

6 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by edoairways: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
drjprince:
give it time bro

Three years ago you would say so of nairaland, even I was a diehard infinix fan
Relax bro
Funny enough I don't use tecno however I see no reason why some disgruntled marketers would flood nairaland to paint them bad. It would be better they advertise their brands without tagging tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by Kalapizim(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
clowns on the prowl once again................. wink
Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by drjprince: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Kalapizim:
clowns on the prowl once again................. wink
go and sit down

Re: Tecno And Infinix May Just Be The Fire That Sends Mtk Flying. by implementing: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
edoairways:

sorry to burst your bubble but shes not the average commoner, shes a commissioner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Bought A S10 / Please How Can I Change Or Remove This From My Phone / TECNO Camon 30 Pro 5G Quick Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.