Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected (30472 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by DexterousOne(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
This man is fundamentally useless undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by executive12: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
This arrogant fool again. Buhari is doing a good job in trying to cause disintegration of Nigeria with his tribalism and nepotism.
It will be a miracle if Nigeria does not split in 2023.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Kingsteve(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Where's Amadioha?
This fool needs to be struck down!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
this fake, deranged god of men irreversibly high on cow dung!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
This Government is built on lies..

They have to keep manufacturing as many lies as possible to cover up their deficiencies..

God punish Buhari and Femi Adeshina

Hate Speech kill you there!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by charles614: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Femi it would have only been you and your family that would have died of hunger if buhari didn't come on board..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Tim16(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm not surprised this is coming from a yoruba man. if you live in yoruba land then you would know they are hypocritical in Nature. If you like be the devil himself so long as a yoruba is getting one kobo from you you will always look like a god to him as he rains sovereign praises to you, but the moment he stops getting that kobo from you you eventually become his enemy and he switches over to the next person... This is yoruba for you. We live with them and we know them. Argue with ur keypad and quote me and die now now

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Slickest(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Kenneth10110(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigeria matter tire the country itself
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by MufasaXcobar: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hypocrites
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm sure you wanted to say Buhari would have been dead and gone if he wasn't elected president.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Nadio2019: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
GistingBrity:

Source: https://www.femiadesina.com/insecurity-what-buhari-has-done-and-is-doing-by-femi-adesina/?fbclid=IwAR2xVZh569RYH02JN4OrbhVbIRgWK_km4JAUDNZVHUH6BVc-tMP5I8UjJjE
Military operations launched by Nigeria's armed forces against Nigerian citizens and groups.

And Femi Adesina is proud that military killed Nigerians without a State of civil war officially announced?

Empty head of the Buhari cabal.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by gambia(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Base on logistics.

This man is a COMPLETE fool.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by udemzyudex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
You won't remain there for ever.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very mumu man. Always talking trash
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by AbuAeesha: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't why people have to include God's name while lying
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Klington: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
But the shi*thole is a walking corpse Mr femi or are you referring to another shi*thole
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Duru009(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
This man was a major critique of buhari those days.

The way this guy changed really surprise me!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Godsonkemz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Just as his sense of reasoning is dead and gone.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by GMbuharii: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
And we would've celebrated, popped Champaign,partied for 1 month........

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod greenback

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by F117nighthawk: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
This guy is becoming worse than FFK,it's like there is a drug in that ASO ROCK that hypnotise these spokes men of government, I don't think this femi guy is normal anymore
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
GMbuharii:
And we would've celebrated, popped Champaign,partied for 1 month........

Lzaa sarrki ebenezar2020 yarimo yorubaprince bastardmod greenback
There are three kinds of APC lies grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by FEGNO: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
And who told you the country isn't dead already?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pyscophancy truly is a disease sad
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oga femini Ade mumu stop spilling thrash abeg. Remember u re there today tomorrow u will come back home to us and trust me we have questions to ask u regarding your stewardship while holding sway as the presidential spokeman on toku toku
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by goldmatrix(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
..it is himself and his family that would have been dead and gone. Not Nigeria that you people have so distroyed. Idiot..
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by crestdevelopers: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This man is a bastard...
A Judas
But without the likes of him, we wont see how Fulanis has really enslaved the great people of God....
But God will fight for us but we need to fight for ourselves first
Take up arms, store food stuffs, buy first aid kits.
Take refuge in forests
The hard times are coming
Don't let footballs, musics, movies and fake news distract you
ah jus dey laff this your comment grin

E just be like one movie wen I been don watch that year. cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by myrates: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Femi oshagbo(weed smoker), the guy don smoke cocaine,idiot....
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by ArcFresky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Let Nigeria die, it will rise better
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by ogongogames(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Whilst Mr Adesina's comments are indeed ridiculous. I personally don't think Buhari has been as bad as made out to be. I think he has been average (maybe a 5/10). The problem his government had was the unexpected recession driven by the crash in oil prices in 2014. I do think if Jonathan had continued, the hardship would have been much worse.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by masseratti: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Is there something really in that aṣọ roack that makes all these presidential spokesmen lie? Boko Haram was confined tó sambisa forest before Buhari came in, that was one of my grouse with Gej, that he had to wait that long before he acted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani / Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle / APC Presidential Ticket: Panic In South As Northern Aspirants Plot Major Shocker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.