Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate (24030 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate / Imo: SDP Candidate Decamps To PDP, Declares Support For Samdaddy Anyanwu / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by EzeIgbo1: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
The Imo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Saturday declared a one week fasting and prayers for God to restore the mandate of the former governor of the state, Mr Emeka Ihedioha.

According to a statement signed by the party’s State Secretary, Nze Ray Emeana, on Saturday, the spiritual exercise would commence on Sunday, February 9, 2020.

Members of the party in the state, are instructed to dress in black during the spiritual exercise.

The party stated that “during this period, all ward excos should request for mass in their local churches and assemble at LGA party secretariat daily at noon for prayers and breaking of fast.

“Prayer point is asking God to intervene and restore the victory of Emeka Ihedioha as the duly elected governor of Imo State.

“We enjoin the Imo people to remain peaceful and prayerful as we await judgment on the review filed by the winner of the governorship election, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha at the Supreme Court.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-pdp-declares-7-day-prayers-fasting-to-restore-ihediohas-mandate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by EzeIgbo1: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is the most ridiculous and hilarious thing I have come across today. cheesy

Who has cursed PDP with such mad followership and members biko? grin

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Funny country grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by daddytime(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
The devil prays....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by BuhariAdvocate: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Effort in futile. God doesn't answer the prayer of wicked people like rogues in pdp.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by muykem: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Is this not better than senseless protest? PDP is known to be a clan, thank God, they have retrieved their steps back to familiar terrain.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by yanabasee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
PDP wants to pray and fast for supreme Court that have finalized everything.

PDP no just get sense.... They should know at this point that the CJN is placed there to do Buhari's biddings and Buhari doesn't want PDP to succeed in any election anymore.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by yanabasee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
daddytime:
The devil prays....

The devil (PDP) that I know is better than the angel (APC) that has turned Nigeria into everything negative....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by daddytime(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
yanabasee:

The devil (PDP) that I know is better than the angel (APC) that has turned Nigeria into everything negative....

One and the same they all are.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Anigreat: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
shocked

Inasmuch as i will love Ihedioha to get his mandate back, i will say this 7days prayer is not nescessary, frankly speaking it's not going to work.

Rather they should pray that God should show his wrath to the Pharaoh who is in aso rock, covering the right of his children.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Instead of PDP to declare 7 days fasting for mismanagement of Nigeria. lipsrsealed undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
And the gods will be silence... as usual

6 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by helinues: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hungry dey reset brain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by kamez(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
who did we offend in imo state?... oh my dear imo state!!!

now that mr iberiberism is gone, i thought liberation has finally come...but alas, political Clowns still full my dear imo state...

fasting ko, hunger strike ni

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Powersurge: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
NIgeria is a country of clowns

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by 9jaBloke: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigeria my Fatherland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Abbeyme: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bunch of unserious extreme jokers

2 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by azadus18: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
chai...Comedy dey dis country oooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nansense!!!

Scam Alert!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by xynerise: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Politicians fasting and praying? grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Jestin: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Truly , God is merciful. Look at a political part that destroyed the country for 16yrs seeking the face of God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by pek(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
PDP and sense is like the distance between heaven and earth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Mistaicey2288: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Odi egwu
Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by philip0906(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
yanabasee:

Unfortunately, the devil doesn't know you and doesn't give a hoot about you...Be guided!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by eagleonearth(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
God don't answer the prayer of killers and greedy racketeers. Pray for your soul to be spared from damnation instead. See mumu thing ooo

To think that Late Anenih(executioner), Buruji Kashamu(drug lord), Bode George(one chance politician), OBJ and the terrible rest come from your midst, one can imagine what you open your mouth to say to the one you're praying to.

Well what do I know? Prayer can be to any deity shaa

PS clean water is now running in Owerri. Thanks to Uzodinma

9 Likes

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin.... Nyeeeer Nyeeeeere humm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by BlogRabbit: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jokers

1 Like

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Halexgos3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
muykem:
Is this not better than senseless protest? PDP is known to be a clan, thank God, they have retrieved their steps back to familiar terrain.
I believe the South West is happy about it

1 Like

Re: PDP Declares 7-day Prayers, Fasting To Restore Ihedioha’s Mandate by Munadad: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
You guy shouldn't waste your time. That one of the things prayer cannot do

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.