Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (95581 Views)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2020
aduje:

...I am sure they will feast with fruits like paw paw, bananas, groundnuts, coconuts etc at night and leave their peels and left over unpacked for ants and reptiles to feed as rituals till after at least the next night.
Absolutely correct.
They call it love feast.
The things people believe to get through the day cry
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Ajgal10(f): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
PregnantlySingu:
2 months. Everything still fresh. Still grieving. Worst we didn't even get a complete body to bury.. Everything burnt to ashes! cry cry cry jesus

Wow, so sorry about this.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vincentjk(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2020
My experiences are very weird but I'll mention just one or two;

Demons and spirits are all over my homestead. Some months ago I was home alone watching tv in the parlor then all of a sudden the door of my room just unbolted itself and opened a little, been experiencing this so I tiptoed to see who/what really opened my door all of a sudden the door banged and locked itself back, went inside and didn't find anyone then noticed my dogs seriously barking towards my window side

We no longer allow people to sleep over at our place because last time a friend of mine passed the night at my place. we were both in the parlor, I was eating noodles and bread while watching tv while he slept off on the couch about 15inches away from me and all of a sudden he was struggling and grasping for breath so I quickly rushed to help him out. He woke up screaming that someone wants to strangle him and upon all my pleas he still left that night because he couldn't explain what happened to him.

Different prayers have been conducted but to no avail so we have no option that to live like this in our own house tho it has reduce sha, but the birds hovering around and making a hell of noise all over the especially at night still occur time to time. We have no option than do the cleansing the traditional way and it's been working so far

Some traditional practices ain't bad but one doing juju to hurt an innocent person should be included as a serious crime in africa as a whole

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by travelland(f): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay I'd share a bit.

An Igbira lady I always shagged would wear a waist bead just before I insert my dogo in her so that she won't get pregnant.
She said it was a traditional contraceptive that ties up the mouth of the womb.
She never got pregnant for me despite overflooding her cervix with my cum.

There was this Etsako woman who was cheating on her husband with me. After shagging her, she'd look for a goat to jump over.
She said it broke whatever ill luck her cheating will cause her husband and her kids.
This man became far more successful after I started sleeping with his wife.

There was this married muslim Bini woman who got pregnant for me when her husband was away from town.
She said she will stop shagging me from her 2nd trimester and only shag her husband.
She said constantly shagging her husband will make the unborn baby look like him.
Guess what, the baby was a replica of him.

I once had an affair with Asaba woman who lived close to the market.
Each time I visited carrying goodies in both hands. She won't welcome me unless I drop them or carry both on one hand.

Finally
There was this Catholic nun who was a Mother Superior I was shagging.
She will insist I do the sign of the cross before taking off her undies.
To this day I'd never understand why.

But the greatest of them all is my own superstition.
Each time I have unprotected sex with a lady whom I wouldn't want to get pregnant for me, I simply tie up the blade of a grass and it works better than Postinor for me.

Also, after shagging a married woman. I always recite Galatians 3:13 that says that "Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law".

I don't know about you, but superstitions work because "onye kwe, Chi ya e kwe".

Stop deceiving people, if this is really your lifestyle you will b dead by now.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by foleskay(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Asquare84:
My people I wish I can relate my story here may be someone can offer a constructive advice and solution, when I was in SS2 in secondary school I had a dream in the dream there was an owl bird in the sky so people were trying to kill the bird with stone, so I joined in stoning the bird too in the dream the bird only circle my stone and the stone started following the bird, I only woke up to discard the dream as a mere dream since I have never been involve in fetish things before, since that dream my life become a vegetable as I am not living my life to full potential as something keep holding me back in life. Secondly I do dream of being surrounded by barking dogs each time I try to break free from the dogs it always been difficult till I wake up from my sleep. Any idea on how I can get my life is welcome

Its d work of the evil forces delying your success and breakthrough. What you need is prayer. Serious prayer. Go into seven days fasting and involve men of God that re highly spiritually. Or go into seclusion on a mountain, pray and cast out every evil holding forth your success. Believe me you shall be freed.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by PregnantlySingu: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2020
nairalanduseles:

No prayer can help you ooooooo..... only true friends and family can
I understand. Thank u
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2020
superlanny:
I remember one time, wey papa Johnny, dey always threaten me with rent money, na so I corner, chioma him daughter, as per correct gee na, chioma enjoy the gala Wella.
Upon papa chioma's discovery of my prolific and reckless abandonment in smashing of chioma's kpekus, he threatened me with with fire and brimstone, but as strong gee wey get Jesus for back, I relax my mind.
Every night as I dey sleep, I dey use one eye sleep, one eye dey watch, papa chioma.
Naso one day I forget say I no feed, my stupid dog named cownu, as I wake up for morning, na so I see cownu dey chop the sacrifice wey papa chioma, put for my dommot.
I swear cownu enjoy the sacrifice die, correct akara and pap, with plenty oil.
For my mind, I just say, "na thunder go fire this man"
I must still fire chioma.
To a large extent u sound very stupid

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by foleskay(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
vincentjk:
My experiences are very weird but I'll mention just one or two;

Demons and spirits are all over my homestead. Some months ago I was home alone watching tv in the parlor then all of a sudden the door of my room just unbolted itself and opened a little, been experiencing this so I tiptoed to see who/what really opened my door all of a sudden the door banged and locked itself back, went inside and didn't find anyone then noticed my dogs seriously barking towards my window side

We no longer allow people to sleep over at our place because last time a friend of mine passed the night at my place. we were both in the parlor, I was eating noodles and bread while watching tv while he slept off on the couch about 15inches away from me and all of a sudden he was struggling and grasping for breath so I quickly rushed to help him out. He woke up screaming that someone wants to strangle him and upon all my pleas he still left that night because he couldn't explain what happened to him.

Different prayers have been conducted but to no avail so we have no option that to live like this in our own house tho it has reduce sha, but the birds hovering around and making a hell of noise all over the especially at night still occur time to time. We have no option than do the cleansing the traditional way and it's been working so far

Some traditional practices ain't bad but one doing juju to hurt an innocent person should be included as a serious crime in africa as a whole

Wow. Inside life. Is s house a rented apartment or yours? It needs deliverance. Thats one hell of a horror movie.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vincentjk(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Asquare84:
My people I wish I can relate my story here may be someone can offer a constructive advice and solution, when I was in SS2 in secondary school I had a dream in the dream there was an owl bird in the sky so people were trying to kill the bird with stone, so I joined in stoning the bird too in the dream the bird only circle my stone and the stone started following the bird, I only woke up to discard the dream as a mere dream since I have never been involve in fetish things before, since that dream my life become a vegetable as I am not living my life to full potential as something keep holding me back in life. Secondly I do dream of being surrounded by barking dogs each time I try to break free from the dogs it always been difficult till I wake up from my sleep. Any idea on how I can get my life is welcome

It's either someone has tied your destiny already or the spirit of death is hovering around your head, something needs to be done asap

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Sayfact:
During my final year in school, I lived in a face me I face you house and there is one single lady around 35 years old that her room is opp to mine, she always claim to be chief tenant boasting of been in that house for the past 15 years since the building was under construction, I didn't use to relate with her cus she is a found of luring small small boys to sleep with her, after 3 days of been warned by a stranger ( A woman) by the road side that I shouldn't fight with any lady in the house I live, so I spread my clothe on the line, I went to check if they are dried then I saw that she packed my clothes to one side on the line and spread hers, what nonsense is that, I packed her clothes to one side and re_spread mine , she came to shout on me that she is the chief tenant bla bla bla , I exchanged abusive words with her, I went out and when I got back home at night ,I saw a stick of about 1metre long wrapped with a piece of white clothe placed at my entrance, I knew it was JuJu ,I called my pastor and one Alfa I know, they said the same thing that a woman that lives in the same building with me use that stick and white clothe to notify me of death,
Stick stands for coffin
White piece of clothe stands for white clothe used for wrapping dead body, I raised alarm and everybody in that building came out, including our neighbors in that community, could you belief that it was only that chief tenant that refused to come out , i was told to fast and pray for 3 days for back to sender, after the 3 days fasting and prayer, the chief tenant fell sick, she was pissing blood and her family had to took her down to Thier village in Edo ,she spent 2 months on treatment, she came back and started begging me that they told her I'm behind her sickness, I later packaged out of that house and didn't hear from her since then,
Before I forget, our landlady brought an Alfa to check for who was behind that JuJu placed on my door, out of all the names given to her that Alfa , the name of the son of the Chief tenant came up as the person that droped that JuJu at my entrance, he is a small boy of around 8 years, they questioned him, he said he was using that stick to play and her mom told him to throw it away and he mistakenly dropped it at my entrance.
I don't understand. So does that mean the chief tenant was innocent?

Cause ur story doesn't add up, if the chief tenant had nothing to do with the stick, that means the pastors smhw lied to u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by obojememe: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2020
may God increase u in knowledge...i have learnt a lot from your response to questions thrown at you
SangoOlukosoOba:

Brilliant question!

It does not go that way. The status quo favours and has all powers aligning .

When you here governance in any part of the world, do you think it's mere humans ruling over humans?

Or the averagely brilliant ruling over the most brilliant?

It's an ORDER!

Politics is the frame you all see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by orisa37: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Pray to THINK, REASON, ACT INTERACT AND MOVE. THEN YOU'RE AN OVERCOMER.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vincentjk(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2020
foleskay:

Wow. Inside life. Is s house a rented apartment or yours? It needs deliverance. Thats one hell of a horror movie.

It's our personal family house, different pastors have been conducting prayers and they are working but the forces behind these things are stronger than them. A pastor ran away when during vigil, he was hearing some strange sound, we told him to go outside and see. He looked and saw someone far away in our compound (close to the gate) sitting and beating local drum

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by YINKS89(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Legitdimple:
Really I doubt that bro!!!
look at it from this angle.. apart from the fact that she is jealous she never did anything bad to you, she even left the following day you left, if it's coz of the job prolly she would have stayed. My point is she was heart broken and had to leave coz she couldn't stand a day without u there. I essence she is a lesbian

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by murmee: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Told a friend about powers and he said it all lies
That nothing like Juju. So I brought him to my house on a weekend and told him to go and buy Eko/Agidi. When he got back, I praised the powers that be and Demanded protection for the Eko/ Agidi. Gave him fork, Knife, Cutlass and Axe to pieces the Agidi/Eko

He couldn't cut through.

It's a lie!
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
angry

To hell with lying on Neighbours, My real Fetish is watching Brother And Sister(Incest) fvck.

That shii right there is the real FETISH.

I think what turns a demon on would be something far more debased like fvcking someone and killing them right after cumming.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by foleskay(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
vincentjk:

It's our personal family house, different pastors have been conducting prayers and they are working but the forces behind these things are stronger than them. A pastor ran away when during vigil, he was hearing some strange sound, we told him to go outside and see. He looked and saw someone far away in our compound (close to the gate) sitting and beating local drum

OMG!! This is scary. It could be some dead spirits lurking arnd looking for revenge either ovet the land or the house it self. Go to synagogue church of all nation and get the holy water to spray d compoud of the house. The spirits will disappear!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SenecaTheYonger: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Sterope:
You can use your holy water, speak in tongues, fast, pray at midnight but they can't say incantations and sprinkle some powder grin

Paranoid people!

Until they cut off your big dull head and grind it into soap That's when your spirit will know that some practises are plain evil. Maybe you're even one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by EgusiShankly: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Brilliant question!

It does not go that way. The status quo favours and has all powers aligning .

When you here governance in any part of the world, do you think it's mere humans ruling over humans?

Or the averagely brilliant ruling over the most brilliant?

It's an ORDER!

Politics is the frame you all see.
but unlike their counterparts in other climes, these men with this knowledge have contributed little/nothing to the progress of this country...

Why is it this way?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by LordAzubuike(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Told a friend about powers and he said it all lies
That nothing like Juju. So I brought him to my house on a weekend and told him to go and buy Eko/Agidi. When he got back, I praised the powers that be and Demanded protection for the Eko/ Agidi. Gave him fork, Knife, Cutlass and Axe to pieces the Agidi/Eko

He couldn't cut through.

Scam you swapped the real eko with concrete or worse you added some hardening substance.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by LordAzubuike(f): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
zexy2030:

U are already under a spell to think like this. Even Jesus says we should pray everyday that God should deliver u from evil. Guy evil dey o. Maybe one person don dey use ur star shine. U dey there to sleep n talk nonsense. Saying that statement indicate u have been used.
Lol u dey talk say dem don use another person start shine... U don check yourself if dem never dey use your own too?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by KushLyon(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
OK mine isn't really concerning a friend or a neighbor or anything relating to someone I know, but since I'm living in Edo state, things like this na everyday something. The recent one happened yesterday when I visited ikpoba river with some of my coursemates for an assignment and we noticed a particular tree with dozens of white women pictures pinned to it, some tied with red cloth while some others have small padlock around it. At the base of the tree, a number of dead chickens were tied around it, some already decaying while some were still fresh. The whole place have a eerie feeling and I was getting bad vibes from the air. We were still going on with our business when one alhaji, his wife and little kid just turn up o, the mother started washing the little girl's feet in the river while the man was doing incantations, then later they brought out a steel tray filled with sweets, biscuits and some other goodies and poured it inside the river then left. It wasn't long when they left when the little kids that live close to the river started jumping into it and gathered all the goodies the couple threw inside. I guess they are the gods grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by emonis88: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2020
superlanny:
I remember one time, wey papa Johnny, dey always threaten me with rent money, na so I corner, chioma him daughter, as per correct gee na, chioma enjoy the gala Wella.
Upon papa chioma's discovery of my prolific and reckless abandonment in smashing of chioma's kpekus, he threatened me with with fire and brimstone, but as strong gee wey get Jesus for back, I relax my mind.
Every night as I dey sleep, I dey use one eye sleep, one eye dey watch, papa chioma.
Naso one day I forget say I no feed, my stupid dog named cownu, as I wake up for morning, na so I see cownu dey chop the sacrifice wey papa chioma, put for my dommot.
I swear cownu enjoy the sacrifice die, correct akara and pap, with plenty oil.
For my mind, I just say, "na thunder go fire this man"
I must still fire chioma.
Y must tribal sentiments creep into comments even when they are not supposed to. Hate kills.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by membranus: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Last year I had to put up in a face me I slap you , I had a neighbor who was a Tiler. When everyone has gone to work in the morning, the guy will come back home.

You think there is no big deal in coming back home to rest right? But on the contrary, he comes home to take his bath, this time with a ritual soap in a small calabash.

The motherfvcker had a certain incantation that he recite to collect people's glory in the compound. How did I get to know?

There was a day I came back home for a quick match with a neighborhood tailor. We had set staffing time for 10:30am. I had to come back home early with food and drinks I have arranged. The chick showed up and when we were through around 12pm, she went to use the bathroom... But came back to inform me someone was in the general bathroom saying incantations and mentioning names...
Whose name?

We went back together and I heard motherfvcker saying the soap should bring him the blessing meant for Kabiru the mechanic, Mukaila vulcanizer, Chukudi spare part seller, Tunde the painter... I already pulled out my phone and was recording everything the nigga was saying till he mentioned Adigun the Barber... Omo naa so I burst into the bathroom with towel wrapped around my slim waist ...

Blessing wey never dey enough for me before this dude want 2 collect it before e reach me. no wonder I have been unable to pay my complete rent for over two years and running

Don't just like the post oo. Epp my life please... I am a very good writer as better job never dey... Anything for your boy acct numb stay tuned I will finish it later . Happy Sunday

You wan kill person with laughter.

Thank God he didn't mention my name.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vincentjk(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2020
foleskay:

OMG!! This is scary. It could be some dead spirits lurking arnd looking for revenge either ovet the land or the house it self. Go to synagogue church of all nation and get the holy water to spray d compoud of the house. The spirits will disappear!

That isn't the case. The truth is that some evil occultic men are after my family, they swore to eliminate us one after the other

My dad died last year but we vowed that nobody will die young again so it's like a battle now, our neighbours are all aware about the strange things happening in our compound at night and most times they do assure us that things will be well again

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by mummyz(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Can't wait for the next episode.
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Last year I had to put up in a face me I slap you , I had a neighbor who was a Tiler. When everyone has gone to work in the morning, the guy will come back home.

You think there is no big deal in coming back home to rest right? But on the contrary, he comes home to take his bath, this time with a ritual soap in a small calabash.

The motherfvcker had a certain incantation that he recite to collect people's glory in the compound. How did I get to know?

There was a day I came back home for a quick match with a neighborhood tailor. We had set staffing time for 10:30am. I had to come back home early with food and drinks I have arranged. The chick showed up and when we were through around 12pm, she went to use the bathroom... But came back to inform me someone was in the general bathroom saying incantations and mentioning names...
Whose name?

We went back together and I heard motherfvcker saying the soap should bring him the blessing meant for Kabiru the mechanic, Mukaila vulcanizer, Chukudi spare part seller, Tunde the painter... I already pulled out my phone and was recording everything the nigga was saying till he mentioned Adigun the Barber... Omo naa so I burst into the bathroom with towel wrapped around my slim waist ...

Blessing wey never dey enough for me before this dude want 2 collect it before e reach me. no wonder I have been unable to pay my complete rent for over two years and running

Don't just like the post oo. Epp my life please... I am a very good writer as better job never dey... Anything for your boy acct numb stay tuned I will finish it later . Happy Sunday
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by chachanga: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
BlackfireX:
A group of past criminals, just by waving the broom, they became president, ministers, ...with legion of zombies to support them.

Na wa o

That's the strongest Grammy Awards winning Voodoo that stupefied the hopeless portion of a a whole nation bro grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nostradamus: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Brilliant question!

Mere humans have always believed wealth is the ultimate. Even when the books they read tell them knowledge is power.

If a land in Banana Island is what makes you feel at the top of the pyramid, knowledge will get you.

As we go deeper in our inquest, choices vary

Why the wealthiest mostly want power.

But trust me, you will never lack what you desire at some point. Your choices will lead you on
you haven't replied the guy's question.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by FatherBona: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Anigreat:

Bro sorry I'm going to disagree with you. Your landlord maybe a fetish person but obviously it has nothing to do with the church he's going.

Again, BCS members do not harm any creature created by God, that's why most of them are mostly vegetarians. On the area of him not allowing people to kill snake, owl etc maybe the teaching he received from the church and it has nothing to do with the leader of the church turning into it.

May peace of the Lord be you. Amen!

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vincentjk(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2020
emonis88:

Y must tribal sentiments creep into comments even when they are not supposed to. Hate kills.

And for his mind he's being funny smh

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by geedot: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2020
GermanMelania:

This! I wish NL allowed medals. You deserve it. You win this thread.
Lol, abeg no let fetish people reason my matter o. #teamAlwaysKeepLowProfile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Fetishes are just crude ways of manipulation, there are more refined ways of doing it and it will look normal.

What do you say about a girl that hates you with passion just for her to smile at your sight when stuffs were involved?

What do you say about a nagging boss who sees nothing good about you and suddenly make you is personal adviser after some addition and subtraction?

What about people buying every new releases of a particular item even if the difference is the color, and the price difference is enough to buy sense?

Some people are under a strong and subtle manipulation but they never noticed. "I'm in charge" they'll say, most especially when the effect is not negative and their ability to speak grammar is still intact.

World is full of many layers and corners, what you don't know, you don't know. What you think as normal doings may be a totally remote controlled life. Your loyalty, your obedience, your love for/to someone or something may not be your deliberate doings.

The fact that you don't believe something doesn't free you from its influence. I am not a fan of those sh*ts but they exist, they exist in places you never suspect and if you aren't the noisy type, you will know.

Finally, keep your mind clean and positive; we attract what we experience, but a clean mind and a pure heart is immune to all forms of manipulations.

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.