Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (95546 Views)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by juman(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2020
I laugh.
Many of the post are normal nigerian or african way of life.
A person that hang broom at the entrance of his home, is to prevent thieves coming to his house. That is his believe.
Nothing bad.

In nigeria you have to pray to God to get most things, because nothing is working well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Roon9(m): 5:05am On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
He is a comic relief!!!

I feel its beyond that bro.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by juman(m): 5:05am On Feb 09, 2020
The main problem in nigeria is we have incompetent and senseless unserious leaders.

If you are in a country with serious minded leaders, you dont need prayers to get all these things.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Roon9(m): 5:09am On Feb 09, 2020
post=86492443:
Although we never believe in anything fetish, juju, voodoo, village people,
But 2 winches, wicked people some of us @[/color] ever came across in life are blind now, Totally blind!

Children of hate, perdition and frustration,
Enemies of the state....[color=#990000]BEWARE, lest you go blind soon!

Even when our post did not mention nor quote anyone's moniker,
Mr turkey and his fellow tin are fighting to be the first to quote us already.
So these kids know their original names without calling them out!?
They are afraid of glaucoma! cheesy
Una neva see anytin..... grin

*singing*, Our Song of The Decade...already!

My blessings come now
Favour fall down on me
Goodness and mercy follow me, everyday
Everything wey I touch
For this life, anything wey I want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na me get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you (blind) dem
My time don come oo

Ayo wa ba le mi o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on me

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le mi o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o
......sing till fade......

Hahahaha, Our belle ooo cheesy wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy.
We don laff tire for area!
Come finish d tory biko
Wetin come happen after you burst enter bathroom?
Lol cheesy, we too like gist sometimes sef!

Fundamental mental derangement! You are totally psychotic bro

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2020
OgaBuhari:
rituals, juju, charms and voodoo don't exist.
they are all fallacy
U are already under a spell to think like this. Even Jesus says we should pray everyday that God should deliver u from evil. Guy evil dey o. Maybe one person don dey use ur star shine. U dey there to sleep n talk nonsense. Saying that statement indicate u have been used.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Mineisgrace:
if I were you, only if I were you. I would drink that fanta
Collect him address na. The fanta is still there.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zedman1(m): 5:42am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay I'd share a bit.

An Igbira lady I always shagged would wear a waist bead just before I insert my dogo in her so that she won't get pregnant.
She said it was a traditional contraceptive that ties up the mouth of the womb.
She never got pregnant for me despite overflooding her cervix with my cum.

There was this Etsako woman who was cheating on her husband with me. After shagging her, she'd look for a goat to jump over.
She said it broke whatever ill luck her cheating will cause her husband and her kids.
This man became far more successful after I started sleeping with his wife.

There was this married muslim Bini woman who got pregnant for me when her husband was away from town.
She said she will stop shagging me from her 2nd trimester and only shag her husband.
She said constantly shagging her husband will make the unborn baby look like him.
Guess what, the baby was a replica of him.

I once had an affair with Asaba woman who lived close to the market.
Each time I visited carrying goodies in both hands. She won't welcome me unless I drop them or carry both on one hand.

Finally
There was this Catholic nun who was a Mother Superior I was shagging.
She will insist I do the sign of the cross before taking off her undies.
To this day I'd never understand why.

But the greatest of them all is my own superstition.
Each time I have unprotected sex with a lady whom I wouldn't want to get pregnant for me, I simply tie up the blade of a grass and it works better than Postinor for me.

Also, after shagging a married woman. I always recite Galatians 3:13 that says that "Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law".

I don't know about you, but superstitions work because "onye kwe, Chi ya e kwe".
Hehe, Ok, na you? We understand.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by seangy4konji: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2020
If I start to talk

Lol
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by BarrElChapo(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Long story short. I've seen a cross invoked diabolically inside a bottle with yellow liquid in it, in the room of a my father’s first cousin in 2008 in awka Anambra state, when my dad wanted to force me to live with him.

P.S the day the man died I had a very strange dream of being set free from something, so vivid that I woke up and my feet were hurting me so badly.
Some hours later I got a call that he had died, then it dawned on me that he knew I saw his secret and he wanted to Bleep me up someway but God is greatest today I'm sure he's burning in...............your guess is as good as mine.

In hindsight 2023, even though I escalated the matter and I got to leave the house in that period, I don’t think my father believed me or maybe he was in on it cos he still encouraged me us to go and greet the man from time to time etc etc.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52am On Feb 09, 2020
ayandee:
I remember my secondary days. I had malaria and mum took me to the hospital. By the time, we returned home, I was very weak from the injections I had received and could hardly stand. Mum needed to get some items at the market nearby and didn't want to leave me at home all by myself.

Our neighbour in the next compound offered I stayed in her home till my mum returned. She's actually a nice woman. She led me to her children's bedroom. All seemed normal and I was beginning to doze off. Suddenly, I looked up and saw a big wall frame on which it was written "Reformed Ogboni Comfraternity" with a picture of her husband fully dressed in what I perceived was the regalia. I jumped up immediately. My fever vanished. I told the woman I wanted to go home.

She was surprised. I told her I felt better. Luckily, I met my mum at the gate. We had barely entered our home when i started telling her what I saw. She was also surprised.
lol, no big deal. Been a member of the Reformed ogboni confraternity doesnt mean the man is a juju man or highly spiritual. just like a freemason member. and this days they dont hide their membership.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Anigreat: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2020
FatherBona:
Don't get me started.............
My Landlord is a Bishop of The BCS. He's got properties all over town, enough to make a billionaire jealous. This nigga is a stark illiterate
Source of wealth? He sells yam at the timber market shocked shocked yea right grin
My stories will fill up the pages of a dictionary and will surely win an Oscar for best script if adapted into a movie. grin
I've seen it all, from red and white handkerchiefs, burning of red and black candles at unholy hours of the night, prayer band gathering by midnight, singing and dancing round the compound barefoot, wearing white garments, clandestine meetings, and other unexplained occurrences. He has banned all manner of church activities and prayers in the compound except its organised by the BCS. Need I go on?! Killing of snakes, and the appearances of owls and other strange creatures is the order of the day and he has placed an order never to harm this creatures, it could be an apparition from their leader or so he believes.
God is my only hope.
Can't wait to leave these place

Bro sorry I'm going to disagree with you. Your landlord maybe a fetish person but obviously it has nothing to do with the church he's going.

Again, BCS members do not harm any creature created by God, that's why most of them are mostly vegetarians. On the area of him not allowing people to kill snake, owl etc maybe the teaching he received from the church and it has nothing to do with the leader of the church turning into it.

May peace of the Lord be you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Xandar1(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2020
FatherBona:
Don't get me started.............
My Landlord is a Bishop of The BCS. He's got properties all over town, enough to make a billionaire jealous. This nigga is a stark illiterate
Source of wealth? He sells yam at the timber market shocked shocked yea right grin
My stories will fill up the pages of a dictionary and will surely win an Oscar for best script if adapted into a movie. grin
I've seen it all, from red and white handkerchiefs, burning of red and black candles at unholy hours of the night, prayer band gathering by midnight, singing and dancing round the compound barefoot, wearing white garments, clandestine meetings, and other unexplained occurrences. He has banned all manner of church activities and prayers in the compound except its organised by the BCS. Need I go on?! Killing of snakes, and the appearances of owls and other strange creatures is the order of the day and he has placed an order never to harm this creatures, it could be an apparition from their leader or so he believes.
God is my only hope.
Can't wait to leave these place

What is BCS
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay I'd share a bit.

An Igbira lady I always shagged would wear a waist bead just before I insert my dogo in her so that she won't get pregnant.
She said it was a traditional contraceptive that ties up the mouth of the womb.
She never got pregnant for me despite overflooding her cervix with my cum.

There was this Etsako woman who was cheating on her husband with me. After shagging her, she'd look for a goat to jump over.
She said it broke whatever ill luck her cheating will cause her husband and her kids.
This man became far more successful after I started sleeping with his wife.

There was this married muslim Bini woman who got pregnant for me when her husband was away from town.
She said she will stop shagging me from her 2nd trimester and only shag her husband.
She said constantly shagging her husband will make the unborn baby look like him.
Guess what, the baby was a replica of him.

I once had an affair with Asaba woman who lived close to the market.
Each time I visited carrying goodies in both hands. She won't welcome me unless I drop them or carry both on one hand.

Finally
There was this Catholic nun who was a Mother Superior I was shagging.
She will insist I do the sign of the cross before taking off her undies.
To this day I'd never understand why.

But the greatest of them all is my own superstition.
Each time I have unprotected sex with a lady whom I wouldn't want to get pregnant for me, I simply tie up the blade of a grass and it works better than Postinor for me.

Also, after shagging a married woman. I always recite Galatians 3:13 that says that "Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law".

I don't know about you, but superstitions work because "onye kwe, Chi ya e kwe".
Omo men dude's evil

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Dgoz(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Xandar1:

What is BCS
Brotherhood of The Cross and Star

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Legitdimple:
So I use to work in a supermarket some years back,I had this Nupe colleague that was extremely jealous of me for no reason,it got so bad that my other co- workers asked me if I had ever wronged her in anyway. I had to abscond from the job as I got a better offer else where,do you know this babe did not come to work a day after I stopped? Babe wey no dey talk to me,called me the next day that she too done stop work. It was kind of scary for me really,haven't heard from her till date.
She beefed u because she thought u r favored and not complaining as she does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by ruggedtimi(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2020
cRobo:

I have read many your post on different thread boosting about the efficacy of your power

Now I want to ask you in regards to the above said that you can be selling poo and be a millionaire

Dude are actually that rich right now

Can you boost of your own building in banana island

Please I want to know
lol. his he richer than Jeff bezos? grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by DaBogu: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Omo9ja147:
one day in Idah kogi state, I went to watch champions league football...so as I was coming back, my neighbor was standing naked in the middle of the road holding a fowl running incantation... it was very dark and I didn't see him neither did he... before I know, gbam...I was very close to him... immediately he dropped the fowl and jakpa...even me self jakpa o...kaii...
grin
Omo9ja147:
one day in Idah kogi state, I went to watch champions league football...so as I was coming back, my neighbor was standing naked in the middle of the road holding a fowl running incantation... it was very dark and I didn't see him neither did he... before I know, gbam...I was very close to him... immediately he dropped the fowl and jakpa...even me self jakpa o...kaii...
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by vaca1: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2020
superlanny:
I remember one time, wey papa Johnny, dey always threaten me with rent money, na so I corner, chioma him daughter, as per correct gee na, chioma enjoy the gala Wella.
Upon papa chioma's discovery of my prolific and reckless abandonment in smashing of chioma's kpekus, he threatened me with with fire and brimstone, but as strong gee wey get Jesus for back, I relax my mind.
Every night as I dey sleep, I dey use one eye sleep, one eye dey watch, papa chioma.
Naso one day I forget say I no feed, my stupid dog named cownu, as I wake up for morning, na so I see cownu dey chop the sacrifice wey papa chioma, put for my dommot.
I swear cownu enjoy the sacrifice die, correct akara and pap, with plenty oil.
For my mind, I just say, "na thunder go fire this man"
I must still fire chioma.
Trying to be funny? Try harder. E no enter at all

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Told a friend about powers and he said it all lies
That nothing like Juju. So I brought him to my house on a weekend and told him to go and buy Eko/Agidi. When he got back, I praised the powers that be and Demanded protection for the Eko/ Agidi. Gave him fork, Knife, Cutlass and Axe to pieces the Agidi/Eko

He couldn't cut through.

Can we meet?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Those ones are learner's

Been led by fraudsters.

Bro, when you meet powers that be, you will sell poo and become a millionaire. The idea is not always the "give and take" you watch in home videos. The order of this world, our existence, has spiritually made men over men.

The edge is knowledge!
Guy ur eyes r open, some girls n teenage don't understand that there are powers o. But these powers demand for bloods or human to become more potent.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by SoNature(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2020
SoNature:
I

I don't understand why people are sharing and liking my I grin

Someone should explain it to me

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by zexy2030(m): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2020
obama30:

So people religion has become evil because Christian and Muslim came to Africa, If traditional worship is evil the white men shouldn't have see anyone to tell about Jesus when they came. our approach toward African religion is bad. this religion have been here for uncountable thousands years. But christian and Muslims may be just above 100 years in Africa and see how they suck blood on dairy bases. what about trust and honestly hardly to find in the mist of Christians and Muslim. The original fetish people are Christians and Muslim not traditional worshipers because if this people are wicked and evil as we portray them. white men may have not meet anyone in Africa when they first came. look at what is happening at northern Nigeria because of Muslim and you call them saint. Anyway every one on his/her believed but between Africa and white who is fetish. why produces gun that have kill millions all over the world and they are not evil, but traditionalist only complain to their God when one offend them and we call their attitude evil. you hope him to report to fellow human being to judge a case while there's supreme being that can judge and give instance justice. they are the best religion on earth, India and most Asia practice the same tradition worship. but since adoption of Jews and Arab traditional worship we believed anything against our own. Africans are still confuse
Only one way to God, only one has the ultimate power. I leave u to decipher, the sect with the best backing of Almighty God. All other powers on earth bow when the faithful follower of such religion contends in prayer. Funny enough they don't carry sword. No sacrifice blood. Just words n faith.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2020
hardeyincah:

Five hours early devotion?

Don't u go to work?

The prayer starts by 4 am
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

5 hours morning devotion you no dey go Church no?

The prayer starts by 4 am
Re: Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2020
PregnantlySingu:
Leave all to God
Keep the baby as a remainder of him, i see grace working for you. My sincere condolences for your loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.