Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu (39160 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by degamemaster(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nnamdi kanu don't know what he has put his hand into

You and sowore can never be a freeman in Nigeria.

We will soon grab sowore again

Bunch of low budget asss fuckers want to hold Nigeria to ransom
Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

Barman give me more bottles

In all your comments, you have been trying so hard to prove your stupidity, I think you have done a good job on that. I now believe you that you 're more senseless than anyone can ever imagine.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2020
voltron14:
Kanu too like hotel.

Your parents are making love at the moment. Mumu you don't know what is honey moon.

See how low and stupid your Fulani Nigeria terrorist government has become. No evidence against IPOB and the Son of Abasi. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The end of this nonsense thing created by terrorist lugard called nigeria, is near. Only animals accept the name forced on them by terrorist lugard and his group in 1914.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

It's either you are not a Nigerian or you are too small to understand Nigeria politics.
You talk as if Buhari will be the life president of Nigeria. Anytime he leaves so many things will change, even if he leaves tomorrow.
Go back and check, when Yaradua was president, Nuhu Ribadu and El rufia were all wanted men in Nigeria but after his death what happened?
Anyway, I don't blame you history is not taught again in our schools.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2020
*Recall that the Ohanaeze Youth Council Worldwide had on Friday urged President Muhammadu Buhari to grant Nnamdi Kanu, presidential pardon to enable him come home for the burial of his parents.

The group also appealed to the President to pull out the military from Afaraukwu, the hometown of the Kanu*

There will always be sycophants to the Fulani terrorist government of Nigeria because of peanut. You people will soon start paying for all your evil terrorism against innocence unarmed people of BIAFRA.

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm assuming you are the senseless fellow you are referring to, Mr Obinna, and we the sensible people. Right?

You cause trouble, you have a response from the appropriate quarters and then you turn around and claim innocence. Who does that?

What were the terms of Kanu's bail?

That he doesn't address crowd or hold rallies.

The dude not only violated that condition, he was actually training militants in his backyard.

If I was sent to re-arrest him or apprehend him, is go there expecting a fight.

I won't be surprised if it was the members of his Bullshit Secret Service that fired first.

Anyway, he is the one that has parents he wants to bury.

If he isn't man enough to go to Nigeria and bury them, then we don't want to hear pim from him.

Why haven't the military surrounded Sowore and start shooting him in Abuja where he is?

You think the military will just go to a civilian's house who is out on bail and start shooting him just like that?

He was in the custody of the Nigeria Prison Service for over a year, he wasn't poisoned. It is now the military that will now kill him in broad daylight?

You dont seem to understand. The military has no constitutional right to go to a persons house to make arrest. Only the Police and other attendant agencies such as DSS have the right to go to a persons home to effect arrest. So the Army going Kanu's home to make arrest was illegal

Secondly, if a person breaks their bail conditions, only the courts have the right to revoke the bail and order their arrest. The courts did not revoke Kanu's bail until 2019. So anybody who went to arrest him for breaking his bail conditions in 2017 committed an illegal act

Thirdly, how can Kanu be training militants in his backyard but the authorities have never said that Kanu, IPOB or BSS have ever been armed? As at September 2017 when the Military invaded Kanu's home, and later declared IPOB a terrorist group, the Nigerian government has never showed they were armed or killed anybody

You should be more concerned about the illegal acts of your own government

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by cckalima: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

whether you like it or not this country will go down one day you and i may not witness it but it will come to pass. amotekun ipob shege are all formation processes.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by gowaga68: 1:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Earthquake2 [s:
post=86488809]People are being killed in Kaduna, kidnapped in Kastina and Army is fooling around in Abia

It's clear that the Federal government value the arrest of Nnamdi Kalu more than the lives of the northerners[/s]
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by mushystuff: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Wetin concern me with Igbo leaving..
Nigeria a failed country..

If that stupid boy kanu has actually took liberating igbos through diplomatic means ..

Many other tribes would have followed suit and be liberated from these greedy politicians..

Each regions would be competing on which is better ni after they are separated

At least he started to do something. Why are the other cowardly leaders/tribes you refer to not able to pursue the so-called diplomatic means and when Kanu sees it's working well he too will follow them? Or they are not yet tired of the greedy politicians the way Kanu and Igbos obviously are?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Mekzico(m): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Uteghe:
grin grin Many more will be deceived by the eczematous illiterate called Kanu.
How dare you call Nnamdi Kanu an illiterate?
If you know 1/100 of what this guy knows, you will be a Demi lord.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2020
henryobinna:
listening to folks like you is capable of rendering someone senseless.

Do you want to say you don't know or remember how he escaped?

Just to remind you, the army went to his family hoise and was shooting sporadically in hopes of killing him... several times they did this, only fools will stay back.

At least all these happened not very long ago, you can still get the news on the internet, it's unfortunate that sensible people share the same nationality with lots of senseless fellows
Repeating same lies all over again, if we request proofs of soldiers invading his house from you, hope you readily have them.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 2:58am On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm assuming you are the senseless fellow you are referring to, Mr Obinna, and we the sensible people. Right?

You cause trouble, you have a response from the appropriate quarters and then you turn around and claim innocence. Who does that?

What were the terms of Kanu's bail?

That he doesn't address crowd or hold rallies.

The dude not only violated that condition, he was actually training militants in his backyard.

If I was sent to re-arrest him or apprehend him, is go there expecting a fight.

I won't be surprised if it was the members of his Bullshit Secret Service that fired first.

Anyway, he is the one that has parents he wants to bury.

If he isn't man enough to go to Nigeria and bury them, then we don't want to hear pim from him.

Why haven't the military surrounded Sowore and start shooting him in Abuja where he is?

You think the military will just go to a civilian's house who is out on bail and start shooting him just like that?

He was in the custody of the Nigeria Prison Service for over a year, he wasn't poisoned. It is now the military that will now kill him in broad daylight?
They go about peddling their lies about an invasion, tell them to prove it and they can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2020
okorotalkative:
^^^
How these nude guys dey make money sef? They just don't give up.

Buhari no too get joy, i hope these people know sha.

Did you notice he called them servants / slaves
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by gbefun74(m): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2020
This man too like Hotel 2much.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Laslaslala: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

Terrorist fool has spoken
A baby terrorist has gone beserk
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Yusman316:
The rate at which some people demonstrate stupidity is quite amazing. Someone from far away London makes an allegation, no evidence, no nothing and some people just willingly accept everything they are told. This is seriously scary and disturbing
So so funny, those in Abia have not reported anything like that but the coward in London is telling his gullible brainwashed miscreants and they just believe without even making enquiries themselves.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Northerners don't mind dying as long as ipob suffers
Sick people
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 3:15am On Feb 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

You dont seem to understand. The military has no constitutional right to go to a persons house to make arrest. Only the Police and other attendant agencies such as DSS have the right to go to a persons home to effect arrest. So the Army going Kanu's home to make arrest was illegal

Secondly, if a person breaks their bail conditions, only the courts have the right to revoke the bail and order their arrest. The courts did not revoke Kanu's bail until 2019. So anybody who went to arrest him for breaking his bail conditions in 2017 committed an illegal act

Thirdly, how can Kanu be training militants in his backyard but the authorities have never said that Kanu, IPOB or BSS have ever been armed? As at September 2017 when the Military invaded Kanu's home, and later declared IPOB a terrorist group, the Nigerian government has never showed they were armed or killed anybody

When we ask you for a proof of the invasion, you'd pull out your other monicker to try and derail.

Meanwhile you were the same person that was telling us that IPOB miscreants attacked policemen and killed two at kanu's lawyer's house late last year, are you trying to say they didn't do the killing again?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by 1Dray(m): 3:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

The only moda fuckkker thar everyone can see here is you.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by blasted12: 4:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Fu**k Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Chicastle: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Nah to mishandle citizens freely this ones dey get strength. GO SEE NORTH where their primary assignment is
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Optional09: 4:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Selfish Moda fuckkkers.

I see an idiot boko haram
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Trezagezz: 4:45am On Feb 09, 2020
[s][/s]
Uteghe:
grin grin Many more will be deceived by the eczematous illiterate called Kanu.
[s][/s]

u are doomed!!!!!!
Akpa amu
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by ogbuefi677(m): 5:32am On Feb 09, 2020
proclinician:

What makes nnamdi kanu brainless and rejected is that 10 years ago he told u to be watchful because buhari will commission his kinsmen to attack ur village and set ur mother and father on fire till they die and now its happening.
I wish your father and mother the same.
Brainless terrorist headslammer.
Don't worry, Trump is coming with his drones for people like you
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Bishop4real: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Citytrend:
This man appear to be more current than many Nigeria Politicians. Mind you, this is not his first prediction on government intention

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.

This is just common sense nah whose chances of occurring is almost certain. In Igbo land, burial ceremonies, especially that of a high profile old king, is usually celebrated. Surely, dignitaries will come from far & near. Where else will they most likely stay if not an hotel?
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Bishop4real: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Hoephase:
Kanu you had better keep hiding in UK.

Buhari has ear problem if he catches you again na voice mail you go enter ooh. No amount of abeg or threat will let him free you.

No do strong head come back ooh.

Kanu went to Kenya few days ago. Buhari suddenly went to Ethiopia, a neighbouring country. I see Kanu secretly negotiating software landing for himself & immediate family while his gullible followers are messing themselves up in the name of protests
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by henryobinna(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Repeating same lies all over again, if we request proofs of soldiers invading his house from you, hope you readily have them.
it's unfortunate that you've been blinded by hate that you can't even make a rational point. I guess you've been in Coma for the past 5 years and just woke up today hence why you can't remember when the news was all over the place.

Whatever you believe doesn't change the truth which most people know of.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by proclinician: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I wish your father and mother the same.
Brainless terrorist headslammer.
Don't worry, Trump is coming with his drones for people like you

U lack sense even.
Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

I do understand that the military ordinarily shouldn't be coopted into arresting a civilian as that isn't their responsibility. I also understand that the military shouldn't be drafted in to provide internal security during elections. But they do.

My question is, why do people think that the FG of Nigeria will send armoured tanks just to kill one man who is unarmed?

When Babangida was going to kill Dele Giwa, he didn't send an army with tanks? He sent a parcel or letter bomb to him. And that was during military rule o.

Why do you think the FG wants Kanu dead, didn't kill him quietly while he was in their custody (there are numerous ways to make a killing look like an accident), but wait until he was out on bail and then sent tanks and soldiers to go kill him?

Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can enlighten me further.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2020
henryobinna:
[s]replying reprobate minds like you who have sworn to remain blind to facts that don't align with their opinions; is very damaging to any and every sensible person.

So pleaee move on, I can't even address your numerous problems stemming from gross ignorance or even intentional misinformation[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.