Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos (16164 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by SleekGist: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angry fans of talented Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede are unhappy with her after she posted some sultry photos on IG.SleekGist

The actress who was at the media screening of Emem Isong’s new movie, ‘Special Jollof’ wore a two piece short outfit. But her sitting position while taking photos didn’t go down well with her fans and they decided to let minds be heard through the comment session.

She captioned the photo: “You should be in charge. Whatever you feel you don’t like should go. Look as sexy as you can. Look appealing as much as you can. Wear a smile at all times. “

See more photos and some reactions here….
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/angry-fans-slam-yvonne-jegede-for-showing-off-her-pant-in-photos-new-posts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by tydi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
I can perceive the stench smell ozoing from her smelling HIV/STDs in the middle. grin

Her child must have been depressed for disrespecting his/her passage. And a shame to every D that must have passed there. Spit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
She dey find customer.This kind of green light no dey attract a man like me.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Raskasal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Person wey get something say she wan show us, you say no make she no show us, wetin concern you? NA UR PANT ABI NA UR BODY? Yvonne no mind dem jare... show wetin u wan show, small time show wetin dey inside and tomoro come and complain men are scum, they don't want to marry you..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
This one na PURVEYOR OF ROTTEN FISH.
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN

CLOTHING really helps most Ladies since most ladies look stunning when CLOTHED.
Have you ever wondered why some Virile MEN who took pains chasing a LADY, lose their ERECTION through the moment most LADIES undressss...?
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
What's this rubbish?
Never liked her for anything. Classless woman.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by creolehunt: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Utterly distasteful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by yanabasee(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
tydi:
I can perceive the stench smell ozoing from her smelling HIV/STDs in the middle. grin

Her child must have been depressed for disrespecting his/her passage. And a shame to every D that must have passed there. Spit

Two wrongs don't make a right.... She's wrong but insulting her doesn't make you any better.....

12 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by loveyou123: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
okirika pant
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Breezzy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Na advertisement na, na most important farm tool dey enter Nollywood these days
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Harry00(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
No na modeling

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by thewritingtodo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hypocrites..make sure to wash your eyes with hypo... nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
cry This is pure nonsense haba

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by specialmati(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
why she wore pant self
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by thugmansion(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smello
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Indispensable85(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hopeless prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Jamesmatic(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Her kpekus go dey busty sha.. angry
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by SUPERPACK: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why are you guys insulting her just because of pant, but same people see nothing wrong with people wearing pants to swim or to a beach. Double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by maya007: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2020
dese celebs somtimes dobt tink before typing ur talking about looks and smiles but ur pics is saying otherwise wetin concern smile and that picture now? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2020
the way she is sitting doesnt even look sexy but looks trashy.i wonder which man would be attracted to such.see how a lady is supposed to sit..u see it looks sexy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by olisaEze(m): 2:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Is it ur 'showing'? Pls pipo shud leave dis lady for me, I luv her na! grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by HawkToBar(m): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2020
SWEET IN THE MIDDLE
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by bjt(m): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2020
No wonder he left her

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Samfloxin(m): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2020
When you call her prostitute now she will pick offence
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by tydi(m): 4:33am On Feb 09, 2020
yanabasee:

Two wrongs don't make a right.... She's wrong but insulting her doesn't make you any better.....

Show me where I insulted her, man!?
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Randy100: 4:39am On Feb 09, 2020
She should show her breast well, I don't like this nonsense of covering the breast.
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 09, 2020
rubbish,yeyebrity I pity our.young ladies that takes this one as their role.model
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by sparog(m): 6:22am On Feb 09, 2020
That looks like a Jean bumshort and not a pant

6 Likes

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Masterclass32: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2020
So being in charge means showing your pant?

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by SalomonKane: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2020
The things people do just to be on the news.

She should have gone naked anyway...

1 Like

Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by femi4: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Nice V booth
Re: Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
What's this rubbish?
Never liked her for anything. Classless woman.

Anyway I totally condemn her action. I be a prophet of fire I saw it from the realm of the spirit she’s been deceived by an unruly spirit but I’ve prayed for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Where Can Someone Spot Ashawo Joint In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.