Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Encounter With Jide Kosoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Encounter With Jide Kosoko (761 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu / Lola OJ On Set With Jide Kosoko And Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by hebenezher(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Met with Jide Kosoko and his daughter, Shola Kosoko today at Ikorodu, Lagos State. very humble and intelligent individual!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by donstan18: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
You finally made it in life.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by hebenezher(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

if only you give it more try, you can be more sensible than this... remember, one more try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by chatinent: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
¤ Any connection booked?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
hebenezher:
Met with Jide Kosoko and his daughter, Shola Kosoko today at Ikorodu, Lagos State. very humble and intelligent individual!!
Wait until you meet bidemi

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jide Kosoko by Nehyooh(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
cool

(1) (Reply)

Dear Papa Adeboye, I Am A Good Cook - Etinosa / Davido’s 1 Milli Video And The Worship Of Osun Goddess / (video In Testing Centre) Why Chioma & Stephlon Don Came Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.