Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers (43632 Views)

Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by cyphasound112(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2020
I like this governor...

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by eledacedar(f): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin ST Soap cheesy

Obviously you are from Osogbo
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by encryptjay(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Lmao! Savage Governor! Sense too much.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Tulsaguy: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed at the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad

I know that one day you will truly become born again. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Beedude(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Do this people really trek this distance? Who followed them to ascertain if it's true? Person wey go follow trucks of tomatoes or onions when he reach a point where his leg is shaking. I just can't believe anyone will trek such kilometers
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Comedian2019: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
I love this man's attitude. That's why it's important to vote for someone who knows what he is doing.
Kogi people should try and learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Comedian2019: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin ST Soap cheesy
Oshê
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Khaleell001(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad

Your kind is indeed rare.
We have a set of brainwashed zombies who call themselves Christians whom you can't trace any iota of Christ-liie behavior in them.
They talk before they think and their bad and nauseating attitude is rubbng off on our young adults
We need more voice like yours to make this space "liveable " again.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Khaleell001(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Mokason28:
This aboki Governor Zulum sounds intelligent
Very uncommon display among Aboki’s

I hope the use of the word "aboki" is not demeaning.
Because I know many "abokis" who can school many of you thoroughly without breaking a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Timijo(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
he's not even scared of kidnapping, see his neck like new born tolotolo
He cannot be kidnapped because he is their people. A chicken does not eat the intestine of another chicken.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Karemarealty288(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2020
He will enter motor and go back....merchandized Trekker. grin

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Khaleell001:

Your kind is indeed rare.
We have a set of brainwashed zombies who call themselves Christians whom you can't trace any iota of Christ-liie behavior in them.
They talk before they think and their bad and nauseating attitude is rubbng off on our young adults
We need more voice like yours to make this space "liveable " again.

God bless you. I will keep correcting the Christian zombies
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Nwaonyishi69: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2020
But, governor, praise singing seems to be the only sure work available for our young men now.
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by baratech: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Khaleell001(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:

God bless you. I will keep correcting the Christian zombies
Thanks. And we will always support the truth wherever we find it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Kingluqman(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Lagosian go slap you ooo grin
chiiraq802:
Very soon now, trekking go turn into street hustle for youths grin
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by LZAA: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
So that's why Afamed has been offline grin grin
This trekking sef
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku rekhina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by psalmistkakah(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
This governor seems to be honest and sensible...
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by backnbeta(f): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm ashamed of the hypocrisy of my fellow Christians as regards the kind gesture of governor zulum on the igbo teacher. None of we Christians saw nothing wrong in the kind gesture despite the governor being Muslim but if a Muslim commits an atrocity we Christians are quick to demonize Muslims as terrorists. We really need to change our ways for christ sake sad
Alfaa Gotv, we sight you grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by SirLiquidGold: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
I mean what's the intelligence behind all the trekking? It's an effort in futility
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Addme: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:
GoTv......

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by backnbeta(f): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Tulsaguy:

I know that one day you will truly become born again. Amin
That's the gotv guy, he's got so many alternative monikers now. I know God will touch him one day and he'll truly become a Christian and preach the gospel

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
backnbeta:

Alfaa Gotv, we sight you grin

Stop calling me alfaa. It's an insult to my theology certificates. Be warned angry
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by backnbeta(f): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
BornagainXtain:

Stop calling me alfaa. It's an insult to my theology certificates. Be warned angry
Tell me the truth, did you type this with a straight face or did you laugh at your own folly? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Trezagezz: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2020
this idiot can not reach the destination unless he is one of them.....
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Bellotelli: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Mokason28:
This aboki Governor Zulum sounds intelligent
Very uncommon display among Aboki’s
Perhaps more sensible than your entire generation grin
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
bad market
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by bigiyaro(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
he's not even scared of kidnapping, see his neck like new born tolotolo
lolz, even kidnappers know bad market! you kidnap almajiri, who u want make e d ransom?
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by Entimz: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2020
It seems this Zulum is on point...he has made lots of good decision of recent...Kudos
Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by harbeebtech(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Governor Zulum in the north and Governor Seyi Makinde in the west are good example of a leader in Nigeria today. May God bless them

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers by kingdavid09: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Zulum is a real man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.