Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! (1085 Views)

AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by MetaPhysical: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXUuwCNsq8E

Watch the video first, we will talk afterward.

Guys, I want you to pay attention to the interaction and the response between Governor and Mrs Obiagelli.
Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by Rekhina(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
U av started ,I will soon report u 4 ban again
Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by Day169: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
A true role model!
.. there's still a ray of hope, however dim, for this country, both for the leader and the led!!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by LegendHero(m): 2:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Seeing her picture alone made me like her at first sight.

You will see she is a righteous and simple woman who wants the best for the people around her and you’ll see the image of a mother in her.

Zulum is a kind of leader a country should pray for. Most of our governors only do these kind of things when it’s time for election.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by STARGREEN(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2020
He did well. Even visiting the school by that time shows that he's ready to work. Who can assist to send the video to Abia governor?
Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by MetaPhysical: 2:53am On Feb 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Seeing her picture alone made me like her at first sight.

You will see she is a righteous and simple woman who wants the best for the people around her and you’ll see the image of a mother in her.

Zulum is a kind of leader a country should pray for. Most of our governors only do these kind of things when it’s time for election.

Very true!
What moved me is her humility. You see she stood there talking to the governor and once the governor rwturned with some cash reward for her, she was very appreciative.

Look bro, Im telling you....

To Ibo leaders that want to build bridge towards 2023 presidency, here is your bridge engineer, Mrs Obiageli.....get her!

Legend, this woman is what they call political campaign tokenism. You see a politician greeting a crowd of people and all of a sudden a little 3yr old stretches its arms and wants to go with the politician. Just little kids instincts...but a big camera advantage for the politician to "touch hearts" and win over parents and grandparents watching the drama and the attachment between baby and politician. Mrs Obiageli is an attachment and Ibo politicians should bring her up in every political discussion now and ask the nation to witness their sacrifice and value....the good side of Ibo!

I am yet to see anyone who saw the encounter and was not moved.

Where is dedetwo? You cant find him on things like this...its not biafran war. grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by MetaPhysical: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Rekhina:
U av started ,I will soon report u 4 ban again

grin grin

You keep telling me you will come home...all the fresh beautiful young thangs that came along i skipped. You better hurry up and come or buy ticket for me i come there. I havent had any fvck since 2019...waiting on you. grin grin.
Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by LegendHero(m): 3:09am On Feb 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Very true!
What moved me is her humility. You see she stood there talking to the governor and once the governor rwturned with some cash reward for her, she was very appreciative.

Look bro, Im telling you....

To Ibo leaders that want to build bridge towards 2023 presidency, here is your bridge engineer, Mrs Obiageli.....get her!

Legend, this woman is what they call political campaign tokenism. You see a politician greeting a crowd of people and all of a sudden a little 3yr old stretches its arms and wants to go with the politician. Just little kids instincts...but a big camera advantage for the politician to "touch hearts" and win over parents and grandparents watching the drama and the attachment between baby and politician. Mrs Obiageli is an attachment and Ibo politicians should bring her up in every political discussion now and ask the nation to witness their sacrifice and value....the good side of Ibo!

I am yet to see anyone who saw the encounter and was not moved.

Where is dedetwo? You cant find him on things like this...its not biafran war. grin

You’re right bro.

Lol dedetwo don japa!
Re: Mrs Obiageli Mazi: A True Hero! by Rekhina(f): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

You keep telling me you will come home...all the fresh beautiful young thangs that came along i skipped. You better hurry up and come or buy ticket for me i come there. I havent had any fvck since 2019...waiting on you. grin grin.
sex sex xsex would again?

(1) (Reply)

The Official Price Of Petrol In Nigeria Is Now N125 Per Litre / Is This The Governor Forum Lockdown Timetable / I Believe Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 –senator Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.