Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) (37604 Views)

Buhari Returns To Abuja From Addis Ababa (photos) / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Africa most respected President since 2015 till date.
Na you give am dat award abi

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Iretee: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2020
THI PRESIDENT NON THEY SICK AGAIN....AM LIKE
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by whitedove(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2020
One of the questions,I will ask God when I eventually see him is why Buhari of all the people in Nigeria.

Don't come here and ask me why ?

No sanctimonious statements like You can't question God.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by jatgod(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Stupid president ever in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Olam09(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2020
New meme

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by SaintLucia: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
Na you give am dat award abi
Go and prepare for JAMB. What do u know about leadership
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
GraciasMagisco:
Hello please anyone here has the link for hip hop songs?? Wanted a few Em and Lamar's albums as I sorta erased all of mine!! Thanks.
google billboard and capital xtra for ur hip hop and others

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
I just hope he doesn't embarrass us again.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by iramure(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
chiiraq802:
Very certain he doesn't know what is going on there...my nigga dey tink of cows, how to islamize 9ja, how to import more bandits, how to disrupt Nnamdi kanu parents’ burial, etc... grin
Fear God small na!!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
back2sender:

Wish your country well. I don't have another country
There is power in positive attitude.

Buhari is a disaster. if you love this country as you claimed, you should pray for anything to eliminate that cow from asorock

the only wish I can give this country is for that disaster to be out of that sit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Zeesugar(f): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=samonak post=86501326][/quote]
Hard truths can be dealt with, triumphed over, but lies will destroy your soul. Never to lie is to have no lock to your door, you are never wholly alone. A lie with a purpose is one of the worst kind, and the most profitable. Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Ooye12: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
I hope we get assistance President sha as baba Dey look like this grin
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
This man shouldn't be ruling us. He's too old.

Oh well...
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
whitedove:
One of the questions,I will ask God when I eventually see him is why Buhari of all the people in Nigeria.

Don't come here and ask me why ?

No sanctimonious statements like You can't question God.

It was God that came down from heaven to cast a ballot paper for him abi?
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Fragility6: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Most useless president in the in 21st century. Nothin in that brain apart from cow
Has he ever been useful even during military rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by LevisEluwa: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

It was God that came down from heaven to cast a ballot paper for him abi?
[/s]
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by LevisEluwa: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
This man shouldn't be ruling us. He's too old.

Oh well...
[/s]
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by handsome86(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
This chicken get brain pass the useless man
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
zoghys:

Guy forget your president is not able. The level of insecurity in this part of the world is alarming, while the president seems clueless in solving this problem. The economy situation is so bad, that the ideal three square meal is now a thing of the past, while his administration tax us at every given opportunity. Sincerely, I believe this man will at least keep the security of the citizenry at a high, while truly fighting corruption which has bedevil us overtime, but am totally disappointed in his achievement so far. Nigerian has never been divisive and have it so bad, even when the cluessless Jonathan is in charge. I expect him to face our problem frontally, but he seems to be dancing with the selected few who have messed us up overtime. Buhari should stand up, be counted and make history, gallivanting round the globe is not doing anything to solve our problems.
I really appreciate you well explained and comprehensive points and I honestly agreed with you.
God in his words said we shouldn't only count on our loses but also our blessings so we could give thanks to him.
You and I know what the security situation was before 2015 and the speed in which it was fast growing when Boko Haram took over territories with their mode of operations.
If not for the courage of our gallant soldiers and efforts of the FG trying to equip them with latest of ammunition like the newly inducted gun helicopters into the NAF by President Buhari.
Can you please point out the main project completed by the past administration for their 16 years in power despite the huge amount generated from crude oil.
We just have to be patient and see what will happen before 2023.
May God help us as a Nation.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Go and prepare for JAMB. What do u know about leadership
Buhari kee you there.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
He's a good listener.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by AmTruth: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
God bless you Sir.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Africa most respected President since 2015 till date.
Are you for real? A creature who's notoriously plunged Nigeria into recession twice as a military dictator and civilian president respectively, earned Nigeria the highest rate of extreme poverty globally, defied the sanctity of the court, sent Nigerians to their untimely death through his odiously neolithic economic policies, unapologetically failed to discharge his primary responsibilities as the president etc. If a creature with such a shameful record is the most respected president in Africa by your standard, you are definitely suffering from meningoencephalitis and I would advise that u check into any nearest hospital.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by Coldie(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Hmm
angry
FearBUHARI is fresh oo smiley
D guy don fresh finish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yet HE is worthy of your attention. Thought he is lifeless. Pity!

Randy100:
Looking lifeless as always. I can bet my left nyash that he doesn't know what is going on.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
How can a lifeless being attract such attention from you? Pity you have lost your left ny—ah.

Randy100:
Looking lifeless as always. I can bet my left nyash that he doesn't know what is going on.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by SaintLucia: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
Buhari kee you there.
Frustration pay your house rent.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by SaintLucia: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Are you for real? A creature who's notoriously plunged Nigeria into recession twice as a military dictator and civilian president respectively, earned Nigeria the highest rate of extreme poverty globally, defied the sanctity of the court, sent Nigerians to their untimely death through his odiously neolithic economic policies, unapologetically failed to discharge his primary responsibilities as the president etc. If a creature with such a shameful record is the most respected president in Africa by your standard, you are definitely suffering from meningoencephalitis and I would advise that u check into any nearest hospital.
Calm down frustration and depression is real.
Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by firo08(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Hmm
angry
FearBUHARI is fresh oo smiley
See them.
Committee of dullas

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Calm down frustration and depression is real.
zombie and enemy of the state tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.