Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71160 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 5:38am On Feb 09, 2020
bastardmod:

Cowardice is when you are hiding behind a fake name and talking to people better than you. I dare you to say this with your real name.... grin

Yarimo....if you want MNK to take you serious, say these things with your real name grin cheesy

Forget yarimo and many of his kind here. They are all bunch of nuisances...but let’s focus on the supposedly NK’s message.

That was foul. That tweet or which ever public space that was made is heavy with disgust and stench.

How can a man threaten children? That’s insanity. If a man points his finger at you, point back at him or if you feel so bad about it, break his fingers but you don’t threaten to harm his children. I don’t know what to call that. Even mafias and real bad people have codes of operation.

Whoever made that statement should withdraw that nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2020
bastardmod:

Cowardice is when you are hiding behind a fake name and talking to people better than you. I dare you to say this with your real name.... grin

Yarimo....if you want MNK to take you serious, say these things with your real name grin cheesy
Why can't you give us your real name and pictures, nobody is taking you serious for anything though, we are only concerned about Kanu, tell him to come bury his parents and at the same time, carry out his earlier threats and failure to do that makes him the cowardly coward of the millennium.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:41am On Feb 09, 2020
TERRORIST making threats against innocent people? WOW, A retarded brainwashed IPOB monkey making a threat against innocent kids. What a bastard this monkey is.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Forget yarimo and many of his kind here. They are all bunch of nuisances...but let’s focus on the supposedly NK’s message.

That was foul. That tweet or which ever public space that was made is heavy with disgust and stench.

How can a man threaten children? That’s insanity. If a man points his finger at you, point back at him or if you feel so bad about it, break his fingers but you don’t threaten to harm his children. I don’t know what to call that. Even mafias and real bad people have codes of operation.

This isn't the first time he's threatening children

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/18/nnamdi-kanu-pledges-n1m-for-travel-info-on-south-east-governors-buratai/

His madness didn't start today

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

There’s an Igbo proverb: mbe nwaaniga si na agha su, ya azogbuo nwanyi afo ime, oluo ka agha suru, ndi nwere ukwu zogbuo nwanyi afo ime. Ejide mbe nwaaniga maka na o ya kwuru na o ga azogbu nwanyi afo ime....

The tortoise boasted that in an event of war/stampede, that it will trample the pregnant woman to death. When the war and stampede started, those with stronger legs trampled on the pregnant woman. The tortoise was held responsible.

If Nnamdi Kanu truly made those statement then he clearly lack intelligence and discipline. He shouldn’t be leading anyone if he made those silly statement.

The military and police harming civilian is cowardice and insane but how about mr Kanu threatening to go after the evil men in security uniforms instead of threatening to take out revenge on their children? I just hope that this is false and he will come out to discredit the source of that nonsense.
A balance of terror is the only thing that can suffice.
Nnamdi Kanu said they should not come to kill innocent people in his place and we all know the history of Nigerian police and army or have you forgotten what happened in IPOB lawyer's home when he buried his elder brother recently?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

The people the zoo police and army keep killing, were they hewed from wood?
Are they not people's children?
The people the police killed during IPOB lawyer's elder brother's burial in Anambra recently, are they not people's children or they are moulded with clay?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Nnamdi Kanu said they should not come to kill innocent people in his place and we all know the history of Nigerian police and army or have you forgotten what happened in IPOB lawyer's home when he buried his elder brother recently?
Better tell Kanu to withdraw that statement, why can't he be talking about attacking the policemen, why kids? Do you know that such statements are viewed with disdain all over the world?
Violence or threat of violence against children is never allowed anywhere especially in the West.

Anyone who supports this statement should see a psychiatrist immediately because there's something wrong somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Better tell Kanu to withdraw that statement, why can't he be talking about attacking the policemen, why kids? Do you know that such statements are viewed with disdain all over the world?
Violence or threat of violence against children is never allowed anywhere especially in the West.

Anyone who supports this statement should see a psychiatrist immediately because there's something wrong somewhere
And I keep asking you, d IPOB members the zoo police and army keep killing, are they not people's children or it is perfectly normal in the west you are mentioning for the police and army to kill unarmed citizens who express their fundamental rights?
If you are a Muslim, don't quote me again.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You should go after your enemies nwokem. Duel with your enemies. Fight the man who is fighting you. Stop making threats of harming children.

That statement is disgusting and embarrassing. Any man who thinks like that and makes such threats is digging a pit for himself.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

You should go after your enemies nwokem. Duel with your enemies. Fight the man who is fighting you. Stop making threats of harming children.

That statement is disgusting and embarrassing. Any man who thinks like that and makes such threats is digging a pit for himself.
Please let him be, like leader like followers. They'd never reason things out before acting nor writing.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

And I keep asking you, d IPOB members the zoo police and army keep killing, are they not people's children or it is perfectly normal in the west you are mentioning for the police and army to kill unarmed citizens who express their fundamental rights?

I don’t think you are getting this. I don’t think you know the implications of such statement supposedly made by NK!, Only someone who feels his pain will point out the error in that message.

This is not an Igbo vs Yoruba, Igbo vs afonja or christsin vs muslim scenario here. If Kanu said that, that was very wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Sure, it shows how derailment is about to start and the person I think I'm dealing with. Ciao!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Ok.
In your stoopid mind,it is perfectly ok for well armed policemen and soldiers to use their guns and live bullets to duel with flag waving,peaceful IPOB members?In your warped logic, that is a fair fight?
You sound intelligently foolish !
Don't mention me again

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2020
So foolish n cursed Igbo threatening to hunt down the children of the CP is norm in Biafra land n you can understand that ba ?!

AyakaDunukofia:
Chasing around unarmed youths is what I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. The right to peaceful assembly so long as it is peaceful cannot be taken away by the Nigerian police.

There are urgent national security issues that should be of great concern to the APC led government than attempting to stifle a legal, legitimate and non violent agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Area4Area: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

I don’t think you are getting this. I don’t think you know the implications of such statement supposedly made by NK!, Only someone who feels his pain will point out the error in that message.

This is not an Igbo vs Yoruba, Igbo vs afonja or christsin vs muslim scenario here. If Kanu said that, that was very wrong.
Guy please free him and his likes, if you understand what brainwashing means, you won't stress him much.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

And the way the blood drinking police and army keep killing unarmed IPOB members, is that one right?
Many times,it takes two wrongs to make a right!
Maybe this statement will remind the CP that d innocent IPOB members they keep killing are also people's children whose mothers suffered labour pain to give birth to!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Bro I don't know why Ipob refuse to bear arm since O. Their matter tire me ! Ordinary boko haram is showing Nigeria pepper I don't know what Kanu is waiting for instead making foolish mouth everyday he should import gun n start the fight for Biafra freedom if he is not a foolish coward everyone is calling him.

Ogonimilitant:
Why is this government feel threatened by people who do not pose any threat to them and refuse to arrest Fulani herdsmen who kill them also book haram who are the real threat, beats known logic.

I think when this group starts bearing arms like book haram and Fulani herdsmen, the government and the police will start respecting them.

This burial will be the last place any lPOB member would want to jeopardize. But the plan of the government is to wreck the burial. It's not even in IPOB's attitude.

It seems Biafran insignia is more dreaded than Amotekun that the Fulanis have been crying since it was established.

Nigeria keep fallen Mugu to lPOB agitations

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Ok.
In your stoopid mind,it is perfectly ok for well armed policemen and soldiers to use their guns and live bullets to duel with flag waving,peaceful IPOB members?In your warped logic, that is a fair fight?
You sound intelligently foolish !
Don't mention me again

Any sane person who read the nonsense you typed with your rabid fingers will dissociate from your kind. You are beyond reasonable. You are not using your brain. You are brash and stupidly reactionary. You are the type that rushes into a trap and fire. May you not be consumed.

Let’s get one thing clear. The Nigerian army and police have been very malicious, evil and very unprofessional. That’s my statement and how I see some of their actions. The activities in the south east have been very cowardly and provocative but for Kanu or anyone claiming to represent Igbos to threaten to go after their children is foolish and insane. Whoever made that statement need to be restricted in psychiatric home. Don’t threaten to harm children. That’s a no no but you won’t get this. It hasn’t sunk in yet. It’s beyond you... Not that anything will happen to them but why go online to threaten children.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2020
How much of you resources in Igbo land are you able to control or you have forgotten why over two million foolish Igbos perished like the lunatics they truly are in the Biafra war ?!

At least Ijaw as a tribe is yet to show it could be foolish to an extent of wasting over 2 million. Souls on grand standing. Only one pathetic tribe accomplished that in the history of mankind.

StaffofOrayan:
Lol
Ijaw wey no fit control their own resources
Nigeria has destroyed your lives and environment

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ludd2018: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid

But why must police and army kill other people's child who are not armed ? It is getting out of hand. If okon orders his men to shot at the burial I am in support of reiteration enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2020
What is your real moniker too ?

bastardmod:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Any sane person who read the nonsense who typed with your rabid fingers will dissociate from your kind. You are beyond reasonable. You are not using your brain. You are brash and stupidly reactionary. You are the type that rushes into a trap and fire. May you not be consumed.

Let’s get one thing clear. The Nigerian army and police have been very malicious, evil and very unprofessional. That’s my statement and how I see some of their actions. The activities in the south east have been very cowardly and provocative but for Kanu or anyone claiming to represent Igbos to threaten to go after their children is foolish and insane. Whoever made that statement need to be restricted in psychiatric home. Don’t threaten to harm children. That’s a no no but you won’t get this. It hasn’t sunk in yet. It’s beyond you... Not that anything will happen to them but why go online to threaten children.
lolz.You are beginning to get sense small small,at least now you remember that d blood drinking police and army have been killing innocent IPOB members.
Why did you forget to mention that angle all these while?
This one you are wailing more than the bereaved, is the CP your father?
If the CP is your father, tell him to apply restraint and not kill any innocent IPOB member,simple and short grin
Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Light1259: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Oh Africa who did this to us, see comments of those that claim they're educated and knows it all that's why these old men never take us, serious.

The same reason we are not thriving and not moving forward as a country, also the same reason illiterate keep ruling and fooling us here.

For those writing rubbish concerning NK someone even said he should withdraw his statement, then Okon should withdraw his statement first if we are looking at it in that angle because he was the first who threatening to shoot unarmed innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

And the way the blood drinking police and army keep killing unarmed IPOB members, is that one right?
Many times,it takes two wrongs to make a right!
Maybe this statement will remind the CP that d innocent IPOB members they keep killing are also people's children whose mothers suffered labour pain to give birth to!!

Let me break it down for you. Nothing will happen to their children. Nothing. That silly statement will only make Nnamdi Kanu look silly and foolish.
Do you believe that Ipob will go after the children? Do you think that the police and army will worry about their kids. They won’t because they know Ipob are making empty threats. That statement believe me will one day put Nnamdi Kanu in a far greater danger.

Did Nnamdi Kanu not say the same thing about Buhari’s children wheh they were at the University of Surrey? Why should he be making such foolish statements? Do you really think that the police and military are worried about his threats? They are not.
People like me are worried more about Nnamdi Kanu because he is in a bigger danger than the kids that he threatens.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Since Kanu understand the Nigeria police n army will be coming to kill at his father's burial why doesn't he unleash Biafra army police to balance the terror like you suggested abi how u check am ? Terror for terror, after all he as been collecting donation for the war since, he also have Israel n USA backing. He was pictured with Trump GOP goons last week or so discussing n taking photo on how to defeat the hell hole... Lol.

ogbuefi677:

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Let me break it down for you. Nothing will happen to their children. Nothing. That silly statement will only make Nnamdi Kanu look silly and foolish.
Do you believe that Ipob will go after the children? Do you think that the police and army will worry about their kids. They won’t because they know Ipob are making empty threats. That statement believe me will one day put Nnamdi Kanu in a far greater danger.

Did Nnamdi Kanu not say the same thing about Buhari’s children wheh they were at the University of Surrey? Why should he making such foolish statements? Do you really think that the police and military are worried about his threats? They are not.
People like me are worried more about Nnamdi Kanu because he is a bigger danger than the kids that he threatens.
Don't cry for me Argentina!!!! grin
Typical cunny and dishonest zoogerian is fixated on the word CHILDREN as if we're talking of babies in diapers here.Who do you want to use emotional blackmail on?
The people they killed in Barr Ejiofor's(IPOB lawyer) place recently during his brother's burial, are they not also people's CHILDREN?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ludd2018: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Area4Area:

To withdraw what? So u support the killing of civilians by police n army ? U 're wicked . I support kanu if they kill civilians they are killing other people's children n their kids must be killed too

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Xb4Real: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
My life is not destroyed, my environs could be destroyed
Just imagine the level of your stupidity. And if I ask now you'll tell me you're a graduate and a proud Nigerian.
Pity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by noleflendum: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Why is this government feel threatened by people who do not pose any threat to them and refuse to arrest Fulani herdsmen who kill them also book haram who are the real threat, beats known logic.

I think when this group starts bearing arms like book haram and Fulani herdsmen, the government and the police will start respecting them.

This burial will be the last place any lPOB member would want to jeopardize. But the plan of the government is to wreck the burial. It's not even in IPOB's attitude.

It seems Biafran insignia is more dreaded than Amotekun that the Fulanis have been crying since it was established.

Nigeria keep fallen Mugu to lPOB agitations

stale

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Kanu should not listen to anyone, he should unlesh Biafra army on the Nigeria army/police.

Light1259:
Oh Africa who did this to us, see comments of those that claim they're educated and knows it all that's why these old men never take us, serious.

The same reason we are not thriving and not moving forward as a country, also the same reason illiterate keep ruling and fooling us here.

For those writing rubbish concerning NK someone even said he should withdraw his statement, then Okon should withdraw his statement first if we are looking at it in that angle because he was the first who threatening to shot unarmed innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Prompto: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Yes I also support Kanu killing Okon's children force should be met with force. Kanu should even unlesh Biafra army n let finish this once n for all instead of beating his flat chest daily online.

ludd2018:

To withdraw what? So u support the killing of civilians by police n army ? U 're wicked . I support kanu if they kill civilians they are killing other people's children n their kids must be killed too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.