Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71173 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Prompto:
Since Kanu understand the Nigeria police n army will be coming to kill at his father's burial why doesn't he unleash Biafra army police to balance the terror like you suggested abi how u check am ? Terror for terror, after all he as been collecting donation for the war since, he also have Israel n USA backing. He was pictured with Trump GOP goons last week or so discussing n taking photo on how to defeat the hell hole... Lol.

Suspected muslim who undergoes brainwashing and traumatic hitting of head on the ground 5 times daily!!
IGNORED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Amumaigwe: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid

Afonjaism can never be masked however much you try. Hateful comments reveal their identity even before one beholds their ugly scratched face. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dukeprince50: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Afonjaism can never be masked however much you try. Hateful comments reveal their identity even before one beholds their ugly scratched face. Lol
u are free to be stupid, I won't deny u ur fundamental right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Amumaigwe: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

There’s an Igbo proverb: mbe nwaaniga si na agha su, ya azogbuo nwanyi afo ime, oluo ka agha suru, ndi nwere ukwu zogbuo nwanyi afo ime. Ejide mbe nwaaniga maka na o ya kwuru na o ga azogbu nwanyi afo ime....

The tortoise boasted that in an event of war/stampede, that it will trample the pregnant woman to death. When the war and stampede started, those with stronger legs trampled on the pregnant woman. The tortoise was held responsible.

If Nnamdi Kanu truly made those statement then he clearly lack intelligence and discipline. He shouldn’t be leading anyone if he made those silly statement.

The military and police harming civilian is cowardice and insane but how about mr Kanu threatening to go after the evil men in security uniforms instead of threatening to take out revenge on their children? I just hope that this is false and he will come out to discredit the source of that nonsense.

Are you foolish? If NA and Nigeria Police leave Boko Haram, Herdsmen and fulani bandits who are the real criminals and go after soft targets to terrorize them, it is then fair if the oppressed emulates their evil strategy and also terrorize their own soft targets; wifes and children.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Don't cry for me Argentina!!!! grin
Typical cunny and dishonest zoogerian is fixated on the word CHILDREN as if we're talking of babies in diapers here.Who do you want to use emotional blackmail on?
The people they killed in Barr Ejiofor's(IPOB lawyer) place recently during his brother's burial, are they not also people's CHILDREN?

You and the other slowpoke are not intelligent. I’m embarrassed that both of you claim to be Igbos. Igbos don’t reason like you two.

Now let me tell you this. Stop making noise. Go out there and attack the children. Leave the keyboard, go and attack the children. Prove yourself, walk your talk. Stop ranting online.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Kamanuozuzu: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2020
otuekong1:
This might lead to ethnic problems,if IPOB hunt attack the children of people that are not from their tribe

Good morning ALL

You cannot keep killing unarmed people's children and expect your own to be alive.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Peroh426: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid
He said so on the reason IF ANY BIAFRAN MEMBER IS KILLED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by KosiGee(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Are you foolish? If NA and Nigeria Police leave Boko Haram, Herdsmen and fulani bandits who are the real criminals and go after soft targets to terrorize them, it is then fair if the oppressed emulates their evil strategy and also terrorize their own soft targets; wifes and children.

Yes it is fair to terrorise ‘soft targets’. Are you satisfied? Now go out there and rain terror on the soft targets.

It’s annoying identifying with idiots like you.

For the last time. It’s FOOLISH for Nnamdi Kanu to make such statement. It’s not right. There are online banters by lillylivered folks like you. That’s acceptable to some extent but Nnamdi Kanu shouldn’t be making such silly statement.

Ipob has no capacity and resources to attack anyone. It’s not part of their ideology. I have people who lived and worked in Guildford, Surrey where Buhari’s children graduated but mention Ipob to them and they’ll laugh at you. Most if not all Igbos around there do not know about Nairaland or worry about Ipob.

Stop being a nuisance online. If you want to fight, go out there and fight. Threats don’t work.

The army and police will be laughing at your foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2020
I'm yoruba dummy

Prompto:
How much of you resources in Igbo land are you able to control or you have forgotten why over two million foolish Igbos perished like the lunatics they truly are in the Biafra war ?!

At least Ijaw as a tribe is yet to show it could be foolish to an extent of wasting over 2 million. Souls on grand standing. Only one pathetic tribe accomplished that in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by wwwihy: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Bad Taste
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by donjahsy(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Atouke:
Is CP okon not from the defunct biafra again? IPOB why do you want to kill a biafran?

Is this how Nnamdi kanu will run the biafra of his dreams? By killing biafrans?
When men are discussing national issues children will be talking. Oya run along before i call your Nanny.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by malele(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

I wanted to curse u , but rather I will bless u , do u know how many ipob Nigerian police have killed ? Is there anything wrong with people going for nnamdi kanu fathers burial ? Why did the CP threaten to arrest unarmed , i love that threat of killing the cp family , that will make him think twice

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Festy4sure(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=86494587]Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all this things . I don't think is necessary for him to come Nigeria before he says what is in his mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Okoroawusa: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all this things .
Supported
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Isoduwa(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2020
The burial will go on as planned

NOTHING DEY HAPPENED

I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by malele(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2020
otuekong1:
This might lead to ethnic problems,if IPOB hunt attack the children of people that are not from their tribe

Good morning ALL

It won’t bring any issues, Ibom is in support of Biafra, I support nnamdi kanu on this one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by chubinwa(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2020
I wish the security agencies can allow Kanu to bury his parents peacefully. this show of shame escalating from these agencies is becoming a national disgrace. why not channel your energy to the insecurities in the country and allow the unarmed Ipob members to show their last respect to their leaders parents

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Why is Nnamdi speaking trash.Israeli are the father of disguise. Just paint yourself black and were a Dada ...even CP would greet you and walk away.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:

As if u are going to do anything in person
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:
We shouldnt fight our selves.
Ss,se and some part of middle belt are biafrans.
I just hope they know that biafra,is not only an igbo thing.
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra.
Bros it too late for date, when you hear the agitators speak you will know it is an igbo only thing and am from Anioma so I know what am talking about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by sadiqabuch: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Physics teacher needed within the proximity of Sango Otta, Ogun State: 08036373137
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

REMEMBER IT ANY DAY ANYTIME THAT IJAW ISN'T BIAFRA , AND WHAT ALL THIS RIVERS , BAYELSA AND CO DID TO BIAFRA AT THE WAR TIME WON'T EVER BE FORGOTTEN BY ME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by danvon(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
otuekong1:

Good morning ALL
but it didn't lead to ethnic problems when a commander is disturbing burial of a people not from his tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by JubrinElSudan: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
guess you didnt see the "if they kill anyone" in the screenshot? As in the statement was in English and very simple to understand but you chose to type this

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Lol I see you are one of those living in denial It's allowed
HE IS CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Cherez: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
The ones at Sambisa saying since, what did you do?
Your lawless and weak govt always prefers unarmed citizens.
That's how they started BH, useless govt with useless supporters

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by rummmy: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2020
The CP hands are tied, he is working for Nigeria so NK should take it easy with him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Chukwurah003: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2020
This guy lacks wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by tiredoflife(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Why is this government feel threatened by people who do not pose any threat to them and refuse to arrest Fulani herdsmen who kill them also book haram who are the real threat, beats known logic.

I think when this group starts bearing arms like book haram and Fulani herdsmen, the government and the police will start respecting them.

This burial will be the last place any lPOB member would want to jeopardize. But the plan of the government is to wreck the burial. It's not even in IPOB's attitude.

It seems Biafran insignia is more dreaded than Amotekun that the Fulanis have been crying since it was established.

Nigeria keep fallen Mugu to lPOB agitations

Fulani herdsmen and boko haram is not a threat to the free oil that's why they are left alone
Ipob is a threat to the free oil
A biafra means the death of oil from the niger delta which the northern elites feed on

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
This clown is vindicating PMB's decision to proscribe IPOD as terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by proprince(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:

You are right.
I am Igala from Kogi state. I love and support Biafra

My village is very close ro Enugu-ezike.
So we belong to Biafa

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by proprince(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:

You are right.
I am Igala from Kogi state. I love and support Biafra

My village is very close ro Enugu-ezike.
So we belong to Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.