Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

National ID Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National ID Card (422 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National ID Card by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello naira landers, I need some information.
I recently enrolled for NIMC, at Oyo state, and was told to come back after three weeks to get it, but barely a week later, I had to relocate to Lagos, I went to my registration centre to check if I can obtain the number, but was frankly told to come back after three weeks, therefore I left without obtaining my NIN, but I had the prove of enrollment.
I recently wanted to open a bank account, and since I don't have any other means of identification, I needed to provide my NIN, to open a standard account, but I can't possibly go to Oyo in order to obtain it, therefore I seek your knowledge, do anyone know whether it is possible to obtain your NIN from a different point of registration?., I recently resides at ikorodu, and can easily visit the local government secretariat, to obtain it if possible, therefore, I need the advice of someone that has gone through a similar experience, thanks in advance
Re: National ID Card by Origin(f): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Just go to the NIMC centre opposite Alausa,Ikeja. Tell them you are there for validation..

Please go very early and prepare to stay all day.
Re: National ID Card by Fariq: 1:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Dial *346#
Re: National ID Card by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Origin:
Just go to the NIMC centre opposite Alausa,Ikeja. Tell them you are there for validation..

Please go very early and prepare to stay all day.
Thanks, very much, I'm grateful
Re: National ID Card by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2020
Fariq:
Dial *346#
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Bissau: Nuno Appoints 32 Members Of Cabinet / Oshiomole Better Just Run Away From Nigeria Because Obaseki Will Injure Him / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Dethroned, Aminu Ado Bayero Appointed Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.