Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far (33847 Views)

Over 100 Cholera Deaths Recorded In Niger Within Five Months / FG Directs Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

grin grin
Ebola says hi
if Ebola was in China, it will only need months to infect the whole country
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by pacespot(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Why cant our miracle show off pastors go there to cure them. Oh i forgot they can't stage it

Exactly, this is the question that religion bigots will always fail to ask. Their God of men cannot come to the rescue but the same science they criticize will find a solution to this coronavirus. And I didn't know why none of Nigerian prophets could prophesize about this deadly virus.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by OGAPARIS: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2020
I hope that the Nigerian government is preparing for any eventuality
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by SoccerNet: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

[s]The Lord didn't create this virus ,it is man made!

Just like HIV , SARS

Man spends so much time in labs creating and when by mistake one gets affected they panic
And cry there is no cure

Don't talk for the sake of talking

Every natural disease has a cure those that are man made.domt have cures

Okay according to your dingbat logic the Lord made lung cancer ? That comes from cigarettes made by man and smoked by man?!

Please get an education
[/s]

It's like saying Lord did not make anything,
God didn't create Malaria, malaria was created by humans when they neglected their environment and left it dirty for mosquitos to lay eggs.

God is too Dumb to create a thing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by koolgee(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2020
May this not come near Nigeria as we cannot contain it
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
if Ebola was in China, it will only need months to infect the whole country
Corona is just less than a month old and has claimed over 800 lives. Ebola dey learn.
Scary thing about Corona is that its symptoms is like your regular flu.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Texty: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
May God have mercy....... But i still dey suspect Amêrïcă sha
Guess we think alike they attack America with computer viruses and hacks and America retaliates with biological viruses and hacks
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Realtalk20: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
SoccerNet:

It's like saying Lord did not make anything,
God didn't create Malaria, malaria was created by humans when they neglected their environment and left it dirty for mosquitos to lay eggs.

God is too Dumb to create a thing.
[/s]

It seems you are unable to understand complex patterns ? Seems you see things only in black and white? Small wonder you probably believe the world is a square grin

I won't waste my time arguing with you .

Bye
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by crazygod(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Nbote:
China didnt take it seriously initially and wanted to put a lid on it until d doctor blew a whistle on dem
The even tried to silence the doctor. Too bad he too is dead cry
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Sundaycomputer: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Everyday na die

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Corona is just less than a month old and has claimed over 800 lives. Ebola dey learn.
Ebola move at a faster rate. how many Nigerians in China are down with this Corona?

some whites will die just for living in some of this African villages
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by MrBONE2(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
Why cant our miracle show off pastors go there to cure them. Oh i forgot they can't stage it

Naw who want to volunteer as Labrats for Test when most of them are thinking of having complete. Life Cycle before departing the world grin

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Taciturn1: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
I thought it was our 9ja SARS I don draft letter of leave inside my head already.
Is this a joking matter?
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
Ebola move at a faster rate. how many Nigerians in China are down with this Corona?

some whites will die just for living in some of this African villages
It's actually worse. Forget what you see in the media
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

It's actually worse. Forget what you see in the media
black are kind of immune to some diseases
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Ajibolatao(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Microwhy:

I hope you're not going to use WordPress for me! I can also use it but need something more secure and protected.
I need real estate website for leasing, rent and sales.of properties.

We use any of the technologies that you want. It depends on your preference.

You can check my profile to get my contact sir.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

The Lord didn't create this virus ,it is man made!

Just like HIV , SARS

Man spends so much time in labs creating and when by mistake one gets affected they panic
And cry there is no cure

Don't talk for the sake of talking

Every natural disease has a cure those that are man made.domt have cures

Okay according to your dingbat logic the Lord made lung cancer ? That comes from cigarettes made by man and smoked by man?!

Please get an education
Mr educator are you aware measles, chicken pox, rabies are caused by viruses with no cure, and were documented from centuries BC? Which men created those ones? Why always quick to attach emotions and spirituality to things we dont understand? You know nothing about microbes, you may as well say man created protons and neutrons and perhaps the sun and entire universe as well.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2020
miblolo:
Still thinking how humanly possible can this disease be tackled....may it stay away from Nigeria, truly we wont be able to handle it

It's an airborne disease. We don't stand a chance

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
black are kind of immune to some diseases
We're all the same brah
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Papasmal:

The same China that persecuted those that are serving God,

I hope I'm not off point if I say God is dealing with them for inflicting suffering upon his own people.
What about us that have been suffering under Boko Haram, kidnapping, Lassa, Ebola, bad governor and etc the list is longer than a mountain. We don dey "worship" this so called God since and we still dey suffer, after China overcomes the virus we will still keep on suffering. Just shut up please.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Agnostics: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Ebolavirus is more deadly than Coronavirus.

Ebola go sweep Chinese if it enters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by dasphinx1(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

We're all the same brah

Just reading your replies and laughing.... You get time sha

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by PotatoSalad(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
dasphinx1:

Just reading your replies and laughing.... You get time sha
No mind am
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Agnostics: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It's an airborne disease. We don't stand a chance

We can survive it if we survived Ebola.

Ebola is more deadly than Coronavirus or our immune system is stronger than that of the Chinese.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

We can survive it if we survived Ebola.

Ebola is more deadly than Coronavirus or our immune system is stronger than that of the Chinese.

Ebola Virus is not airborne. You don't understand what you're saying. Corona is deadly for one reason, a person who has the virus can spread it even without being sick or showing symptoms of the illness, so you don't know who to avoid.

Ebola's mode of spreading is through body contact with the infected person especially when they become sick.

Corona virus, the last stage of it which is still pneumonia, damages your lung. Even if you recover chances are you will need a new lung transplant because your lung will never be the same

If someone with the virus coughs around you, you have 90% chance of inhaling the virus. The virus can survive on metal or hard surface for 9hrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Realtalk20: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
veeshock:

Mr educator are you aware measles, chicken pox, rabies are caused by viruses with no cure, and were documented from centuries BC? Which men created those ones? Why always quick to attach emotions and spirituality to things we dont understand? You know nothing about microbes, you may as well say man created protons and neutrons and perhaps the sun and entire universe as well.

I am not quick to attach spirituality, I am just stating the obvious.

Read my comment again
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Sagay212: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
They just set down and be mixing, experimenting and creating all manner of useless diseases. It's not like we are all gonna live forever.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by princemillla(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Emmy9ite02:
Lord have mercy on China. Let your face shine on them and let them accept you as their Lord and Savior.

He said knock I shall open, seek and it shall be yours.

Chinese hate Christians. They dont accept Christianity.
Let their budha come down to save them
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

I am not quick to attach spirituality, I am just stating the obvious.

Read my comment again
The Lord didnt create this and that...is that from science? Anyway the point is viruses have always been there and they keep mutating hence we see new diseases, not because theres someone somewhere manufacturing viruses.

On the other hand our exploitation of the universe has resulted in perhaps new viruses from outer space or new mutations, and at same time we are exposed to more harmful gases and chemicals which may make us more prone to infections and cancer like you tried to point out.
Re: Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
How many persons here tought it was NIGERIAN POLICE SARS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day / My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.