Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu (104836 Views)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by favour32(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing to be ashamed of, sex is something we all enjoy and go great lengths to get. Most of those bashing him are also guilty of shagging sluts, only that they haven't died on top of one yet but their time will come.

As a lawyer and a knight, I am sure he can prove his reasons, state the facts and still get into heaven.

I can bet it on your life that his wife was locking up the juicebox like it was a CBN vault.

This is 2020.
Wives must remember that alternatives exist.

You'd shag him on the first date and almost overrun him with sex all through your courting days just to trick him to marry you.
And when he does, you'd quit giving him sex blaming it on tiredness.

Even if you are a lawyer, a reverend, a policeman or a vulcanizer, as long as your wife who was once sex-loving no more gives you sex, get it from outside.
It is not a sin, it is survival.

And survival is a primal instinct.
It is only unfortunate that he died while trying to survive.
If u get bp bc ur wife lock kpekus nai be say u soft like bread.
Hol ya side kpekus nai be the cheapest commodity for naija.
Many go give u free sef why die for the one wey dey for vault?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by OLULAW: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Discombulator:

Mumu and it is people like you that look like barricade o.

Sorry for your loss. What aspect of my statement is mumu to you. If you must eat toad, eat the juicy one. That a 60+ year old lawyer and knight chose to engage in sex with such an ugly girl demonstrates he seemingly didn’t have class. There are damsel university girls or well educated single mums who would happily oblige him. Did you watch that video to realise the girl is poor and uneducated?

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by gbeseun(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Hottdawgg post=86508053]For a lawyer and a knight, I thought the hotel was rather cheap. That's the only misgiving I see.

This is my point
For a lawyer and a knight,the hotel will be way too cheap for him and even the girl is too young for this man,rem he has some cash to pay real olosho and use a very good hotel not this 200naira per hour room.it may nkt be the man to me
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by BeStroNG(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
I just watched the video and I don't know why I'm finding it funny especially the fucck part. What was to be in secret is now before the full glare of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by DexterousOne(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Attorney Eric Agboegbulem

Viral Video :Identity Of Man Who Died After A Sex Romp With A Prostitute In Asaba
CKN NIGERIA Published: February 09, 2020

The identity of the man whose video went viral on social over sex with a LovePeddler which led to his death has been revealed.

He is Barr Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem, an Abuja based legal practitioner.

Barrister Agboegbulem hails from Ime Obi in Agbor area of Delta State.

He was in Asaba for a business trip when he met his untimely death.

According to CKN News investigation , Agboegbulem is married to Ngozi Agboegbulem the former National President of Catholic Sisters in Nigeria

The family live at Gwarinpa area of the FCT . A practising Catholic , Agboegbulem died on the 24th of January 2020 and was buried in his hometown on Friday 31st January 2020.

Those who spoke to CKN News said most of his family and friends were not aware of the cause of his death until the recent video that went viral.

His wife according to what CKN news scooped is totally devastated by the news and many people are doing all they could do to calm her.

60-year-old Agboegbulem died from an overdose of sex enhancement drug.

According to the circulating the prostitute that he slept with confirmed that the deceased died after they had sex in a hotel

You come expose the man kpata kpata

3 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Papanwamaikpe: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
travelland:

And he acts like this? he might be mentally unbalanced
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by DexterousOne(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
there is sense in what he said,some women just need you to marry them that's all they need from you.

I hate to say this

But you have a point

Many Nigerian women were not raised to love or cater to the needs of their husband. They only need us for legitimate kids and someone to provide for them all undecided

We on the other hand (especially igbo men like us) were raised to care for everyone, and break our backs doing so
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by saintdevo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Free the innocent girl Jo overdose of sex enhancement drugs kill the Man, after all the deceased family need to settle the girl for her services, because he has not settle her yet when he died

2 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by teelady(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please what was written on his obituary post, thats what I really want to know... Wetin kill am
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Discombulator: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
OLULAW:

Sorry for your loss. What aspect of my statement is mumu to you. If you must eat toad, eat the juicy one. That a 60+ year old lawyer and knight chose to engage in sex with such an ugly girl demonstrates he seemingly didn’t have class. There are damsel university girls or well educated single mums who would happily oblige him. Did you watch that video to realise the girl is poor and uneducated?
An intelligent fellow will understand that he was simply trying to lay low due to his status.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by travelland(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Shut up!

Who is this bitter fellow?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
playerinc:

This news is that old. The man died 2 months ago and probably buried already. It's only now that the video is coming out. What they stand to gain by releasing the video is what I don't understand.

"the Video was just leaked by some of the detectives �️‍♂️ in a bid to pressure the family & authorities to leave the innocent girl, as they have been threatening to jail her for murder, as a cover to the mans actual cause of death �"
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by engrchykae(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

I hate to say this

But you have a point

Many Nigerian women were not raised to love or cater to the needs of their husband. They only need us for legitimate kids and someone to provide for them all undecided

We on the other hand (especially igbo men like us) were raised to care for everyone, and break our backs doing so
it's not easy being Igbo man,
You must build house.
You must stand up for the family.
Your in laws are also your responsibility.
You must pay your dues in the community.
And if nnamdi kanu causes war,you must enlist and fight.

4 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
RIP... Rest In Pussy.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Rabiu4190: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Twoclans:

My dear I dont have to say harder ,just tap the butts and he gets the message angry I cannot come and kill myself with talk.

Bad girl... I like your way. If na your picture be that, I go take drug oh... Who no won Tay on top better thing. But the man tuck up Sha... The only thing I will allow that kind of girl do for me na only handjob... Mouth Gig no no, Bleep no no... See ugly.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by DexterousOne(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
it's not easy being Igbo man,
You must build house.
You must stand up for the family.
Your in laws are also your responsibility.
You must pay your dues in the community.
And if nnamdi kanu causes war,you must enlist and fight.

Not me and you cheesy cheesy

And yet a lot of women no appreciate say we dey try undecided
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by BigBankBlack(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing to be ashamed of, sex is something we all enjoy and go great lengths to get. Most of those bashing him are also guilty of shagging sluts, only that they haven't died on top of one yet but their time will come.

As a lawyer and a knight, I am sure he can prove his reasons, state the facts and still get into heaven.

I can bet it on your life that his wife was locking up the juicebox like it was a CBN vault.

This is 2020.
Wives must remember that alternatives exist.

You'd shag him on the first date and almost overrun him with sex all through your courting days just to trick him to marry you.
And when he does, you'd quit giving him sex blaming it on tiredness.

Even if you are a lawyer, a reverend, a policeman or a vulcanizer, as long as your wife who was once sex-loving no more gives you sex, get it from outside.
It is not a sin, it is survival.

And survival is a primal instinct.
It is only unfortunate that he died while trying to survive.

This guy is something else.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by niceface(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Autopsy should have been conducted on the man’s remains to determine the true cause of death and if traces of those sex enhancement drugs are found in his body, the case is settled.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Amanda4life: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
This era of technology, human beings should be careful.
Both male and female.

This is the most dangerous time to commit adultery.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Babara1994(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
punisha:
That girl must be an Edo or calabar girl see as her eyes dey shine like torch...why won't she run down that man...

RIP Barr... You manhood lives on.
She's from Akwa-Ibom
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by alexmakaay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
decatalyst:

Add with an ugly harlot to it!

It's a shame, what some men run after!
make we resurrect the man and replace you with am with a beautiful olosho

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
reubenobi:
Why abuse her because she is ugly? You never know tomorrow what might befall you to make you look worst.

Fvck off! I don't think with the middle leg and, yes, I have moral compass!
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by OkoAmarashy: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
chubinwa:
Am astonished this is coming from a revered person on this platform. marriage is for better for worse. if the wife derails from her conjugal rights, they'd seek for marital advice from expertise to grow their marriage. there is no smoke without fire. the wife must have a reason for denying him sex. I pity the gullible that will heed to such devilish advice.

Revered? It is NwaAmaikpe you're calling a revered person?

You lack standards.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
alexmakaay:

make we resurrect the man and replace you with am with a beautiful olosho

Jut read what you wrote again.

Does it make any sense?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Jabioro: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
RaptorX:
So at what age should a man stop pursuing pussy.
His wife still alive,he is not supposed to be taken bed enhancing drugs.. sleeping with under age..
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Delta men are damn too randy!

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by AreaFada2: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
dingbang:
Just look at how sex has reduced this man go dust. Please if you wana die, die for something reasonable.
Lol. So you think sex was not reasonable to him?

Two things lots of men cherish the most are money and pvssy. In fact for many the money is for sumptuous pvssies to sample. grin
If it wasn't why would he have such a well stocked tool box? Any IndecentStar would be proud of that toolbox.
The man literary went out with a bang.

No need to lament. Hopefully all his kids are grown up. The street walker girl has no case to answer.

RIP Sir, a true Knight of Bangland. . grin
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by ellizy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Interesting story... he actually died on community service...
I use this medium to call on Nigerian of good heart to fight for the lady in question....
Iskoroboto
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by demoBaba: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
punisha:
That girl must be an Edo or calabar girl see as her eyes dey shine like torch...why won't she run down that man...

RIP Barr... You manhood lives on.

Anambra girl
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by engrchykae(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Not me and you cheesy cheesy

And yet a lot of women no appreciate say we dey try undecided
the mothers are supposed to teach their daughters how to be a wife but rather they are more interested in teaching their daughters how to remain in the man's house.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by DexterousOne(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
the mothers are supposed to teach their daughters how to be a wife but rather they are more interested in teaching their daughters how to remain in the man's house.

You can't blame the moms

Most of then don't know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.