Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush (888 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello guys i've had different funny stories of how guys or girls finally opened up 2 their crush on how they feel.......some called her,some sent text messages and the alphas we're able to do it face to face...........
So how was your own,did you feel shaky or did your nerves get the better of you.........
I did mine immediately b4 our lectures and she was sitting alone so i went and asked if I could sit 4 some minutes and then i i asked her name,thats where it all started....how about you as an alpha,beta or gamma male

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by popsy2(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2020
lol
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by Froshloaded: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Booking space.
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by AstroG: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Who has time to start expressing his feelings undecided undecided

These days ah tell u straight up dah can we be friends and hv fun,if u disapprove of it,we go our separate ways

Can't come and kee myself on something dats not mine
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2020
This should be fun
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by chatinent: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2020
I did those 'man-up woo' shit about nine years ago and stopped. This time, I noticed many ladies choose their spec in men, and I tagged mine a good spec too. I cannot suffer and become successful and 'woo' anyone below my standards. I don't even bother myself on women. If you are interested in me, you glow. If you refuse to glow for my notice and decide to accept you or not, you go into oblivion. Cappish! No time for wombmen in the journey of success.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by Ogilinsaka: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2020
B
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2020
chatinent:
I did those 'man-up woo' shit about nine years ago and stopped. This time, I noticed many ladies choose their spec in men, and I tagged mine a good spec too. I cannot suffer and become successful and 'woo' anyone below my standards. I don't even bother myself on women. If you are interested in me, you glow. If you refuse to glow for my notice and decide to accept you or not, you go into oblivion. Cappish! No time for wombmen in the journey of success.

Well said, bruv
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
All these people commenting i kniw you're single nno come here form alpha male...mtsw lazy youths
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by BarrSly: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Crush crush u their...

I don't have time to express anything....

If you like me show it then I'll reason your matter and probably add you to my harem..

If you don't, get lost..I gat more important things to handle.
Re: How Did You Man Up And Express Your Feelings To Your Crush by cricifixo: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
I fvcked here straight up before i even had the chance to ask her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / 50k Airtime Giveaway (1k For 50 People) / I Would Love To Marry Her, But She Is Not Ready To Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.