Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring (81838 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Wallace2107: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Habitual man hater...product of broken home...we know ur type. Keep deceiving the gullible feminist wannabes. Keep up the bitterness that I have noticed Abt u in other threads.
my guy no mind d old over bleeped spare tyre..some idiots be acting like only women go thru bad marriages. Men go thru it as well. Men don't just wanna talk about it.most of those oloshos wey we dey see na some peoples wives na...make she go learn from women with happy marriages how they did it n not spew trash hia

1 Like

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Wallace2107: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured!
Don't let a man feel he is doing you a favour!!
If your marriage is not making you glow as you should, dump the guy cool
I'm an advocate for happiness in marriage!!
Its never late for someone to find love again!!
I know u very well,u wet don date every Yoruba boy for my street, which happens to be ur street too..na u dey talk. I understand where ur pains dey come from.over dumping kii u dia
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by rexchazy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who are you?
WILLuKPquiet:

Why must you guys abuse ppl.

Only if you knew I would be reading your comment on Nairaland.

I proposed and she said yes, and so fu..king what. She loves me.

Its been a while I have been dating her and she's in love too.

Be very careful and never refer to me as the engagee or engager again.

Engagist is still okay!

I love her
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by akbahbah(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I guess d mumu man just simply needs fame. Wetin remain for fathia shop...hahahahahahaha yeye man
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by tunde82seidat(f): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liliyann:
Congrats Maami smiley

This is how it should be, never manage a man, if it is not working, take a walk!
Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured!
Don't let a man feel he is doing you a favour!!
If your marriage is not making you glow as you should, dump the guy cool
I'm an advocate for happiness in marriage!!
Its never late for someone to find love again!!

Mehn! so many kids on nairaland. I'm sure this lady here means no harm .She simply made her comment knowing fully well that the society is not fair to women with regards to marriage. For example a man maltreats his wife and still expect her to be submissive and thus her reason for this comment which I support. Meanwhile I feel it should be vice versa .Some women equally devilish so men should not keep enduring nonsense with such women for too long to affect their emotional wellbeing.We are not saying marriage should be a bed of roses cos even life's not but there should be moments of bliss as well , your partner should give comfort and not hell all the time..it always takes 2 to tangle not 1.So 1 person can't do it all alone without the other and yes I have seen people get it right at second marriage .We all deserve to be happy and not give up on love as it's just one life we got live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by AFONJACOW(m): 3:26am On Feb 10, 2020
The same man that will throw her inside dustbin... These girls dey change prick like sanitary pad... Tufiakwq
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2020
eni4real:
Say NO to sugar mummies!!!
What can they offer in the next 20years?? They are only good for now under make-up!!!

Say Yes to younger ladies with good ambition in life!!! Grow old together!!!
She will still look fantabulous in the next 20years!!

Don't be naive!!! undecided
are you telling me or your fellow boys? undecided . You should be directing this comment to your fellow boys marrying ancestors for visa cheesy grin grin
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Enemyofpeace: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Unpleasant remnant
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
rexchazy:
Who are you?

The engagist who engaged her
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
are you telling me or your fellow boys? undecided . You should be directing this comment to your fellow boys marrying ancestors for visa cheesy grin grin
Stop trolling undecided
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by rexchazy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Stop been an imposter young man, dont hide behind the camera to do rubbish
WILLuKPquiet:

The engagist who engaged her
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Sexyliciousbri: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
I wish her a happy married life
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
eni4real:
Stop trolling undecided
come and beat me tongue
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
come and beat me tongue
Say NO to Domestic Violence undecided
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
eni4real:
Say NO to Domestic Violence undecided
good boy ,are you single? asking for myself wink
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
good boy ,are you single? asking for myself wink
This is a male virgin tongue
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Ladycewhy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
eni4real:
This is a male virgin tongue
you wan carry the virginity go heaven abi? Oya bye bye.
Re: Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you wan carry the virginity go heaven abi? Oya bye bye.
Lolzz grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.