Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Dont Want To Die Young. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Die Young. (1115 Views)

What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o / 11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE! / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Die Young. by lobinoxebe(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
A girl in my school gave me a success card for my exams and ask me to be her friend ( she said just friend).She calls me five times a day since the day we meet, We do chat together at night ( maybe spend some hours together just jisting, )

whereas one of my friends once ask her out but she turned off,

please advice me am scared of ladies, i dont want to die young.

Her name is MAbel and i dont even know the meaning of MAbel
Re: I Dont Want To Die Young. by drrionelli(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
I don't understand the correlation between dying young and dating this lady.

Could you explain?
Re: I Dont Want To Die Young. by cuteass1(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ drrionelli

LOL . he's just being sarcastic, since people would say meeting a bad or stone hearted or wrong girl can lead you to your untimely grave grin , its just in the name of fun, cheer up dear wink
But when i saw the heading, i was coming in to ask him if anybody wanted to die young, before nko? lol grin

@lobinoxebe

You've been her friend for a while, you should know if she's a good gir or not. If she is and you do like her, just ask her out. You'll have to date someone sooner or later (if you haven't decided on being a catholic priest "father"wink grin , It seems she has a thing for you, but didnt want to come out pushy, asked you to be her friend to give you the open floor to take the next step, and maybe the reason why she turned down your friend, because she wants you

It could also mean she doesn't want nobody yet, but thats something we'll find out when you've given it a shot, right??
But only if you like her, if not, don't wink , if you do, Thats when you'll die young, raising her hopes and dropping it from such a height grin (girls don't like that)

But while you're at it, snap out of the supersticious name thingy, Who cares what Mabel means anyway, its of no consequence to you or the relationship you might build. Thats the preoblem with nigerians.
When i attended secondary school in naija, i almost changed my name from Linda to Jennifer or Venessa because nigerians would tell me my name meant "pretty serpent", some even scared me by telling me i acted like a serpent atimes *foolish people angry *, if not for my British Pricipal, thank God grin who told me she wouldnt lt me change my lovely name just because . .

Your name means what you wants it to mean, though i've come to find out my name stands for "pretty (the serpent not included" (spanish name meaning bella), in naija i decided to tell the ignorant peeps that "the serpent my name stood for, was the serpent in the Bible that the Isrealites looked upon and were healed wink

Leave whats written on the cab and just enter into it, the girl is just fine wink cheesy Good luck with your love escapade pally wink
Re: I Dont Want To Die Young. by yemstrad(f): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
This is explanatory and educative enough. Good one from cute-ass.

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Long Distance Relationship / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys? / Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.