Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) (56852 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Viciheaka:

Hi antichristian once again you have failed to understand who a Christian is ......Christian is Christ like and Christ like does not lie,bear false witness, etc stop talking like a child pls grow up

I am grown. These means a lot of Christian liars are not Christ like.

They can lie for Christ! grin
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Akpan107:

Well, you're some how right, some Christians are like that.

But then, we have to be careful because some women can be dangerous.

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Was poison and killed by a woman

Sahih al-bukhari
Book 64: Hadith 450

What year was he poisoned and what year did he died? And how many of them were poisoned?

A Christian liar spotted!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Waitooo... what are you trying to insinuate.....
Muslims are hypocrites just as their Christian counterparts......stop reading the Bible just to justify ur wrongs....

.... religion of peace... indeed.....
Shift from here

Many of u would agree that this is a problem with nairaland....the Christian section is left naked...while those terrorist Muslims section is protected... And later seun would claim to be fair religiously....
Seun u must rearrange this..
It's not fair to Christianity

What will be used as your slogan in your section?

The prayer of unity Jesus prayed for u wasn't answered.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by bendazum: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liposure:
any sexual activity excluding premarital sex.

Why exclude premarital sex?
Premarital sex is formication.

Heb 13: 4

Marriage is honourable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

True Christians are Christ like and we'll never lie to defend our God coz we don't need to defend or fight for him, rather he fights for us and defends us when d need arises so we are at peace all d time... We are not desperate to prove our facts... But Muslims like u practice taqiya, u lie like d man u follow and u all are full of deceit coz ur Allah is d greatest deceiver, you are desperate to win people on ur side coz ur Quran instructs u to rule the world.
That is why u have trust issues with Christians... You know what u are capable of doing to defend ur religion and achieve ur aim so u think Christians are like that too... Well, FYI our aim and urs are not d same, we are not planning to dominate d world or get 72 virgins in paradise... If a Christian preaches to you, its as a result of his/her love for u so u won't perish in darkness, Christians will not fight u or lie to u to convert u!

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Liposure: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
bendazum:

Why exclude premarital sex?
Premarital sex is formication.

Heb 13: 4

Marriage is honourable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

no. premarital sex is not fornication. Fornication is an illicit sexual activity btw two married people dat are not married 2 each other
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by bendazum: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liposure:
no. premarital sex is not fornication. Fornication is an illicit sexual activity btw two married people dat are not married 2 each other

You are confusing it with adultery.

You are merely playing to the gallery.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Liposure:
That is adultery
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Liposure: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
bendazum:

You are confusing it with adultery.
You are merely playing to the gallery.
they are interwoven.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by akdjr(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is applicable to Christians only because that is what the Bible instruct them to do. Same with Islam with their own believe. Pls those of us who doesn't share same believe with the two religion should not be meant to see as doing the wrong thing.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Divinalss: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
The Fact that Jesus did not write the Bible
But his homies/disciples with many different accounts of what happened.
Some heard from gossip, some just fabricated stories to suite their goal.

As long as the main man himself Jesus did not write anything in the bible. And they did not have audio recordings back then.
His disciples that wrote bible na still humans, Peter denied Jesus, Judas betrayed him. So I can't trust all their accounts and stories of what really happened
They Can fabricate anything Jesus said
funny
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by femmyapson(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
AgentNairaland:

No wonder ur late prophet Muhammad fvcked to the extent he fvcked his camel, Aisha his great grand daughter, etc

heww..disgusting
is it really true..are you serious abt it..ah won use am go argue with one muslim guy
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Esteemval(f): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Ask yourself if this is word of God?

Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied." 

May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine.  (The NIV Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9)" 

Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. Then she went back home(2 Samuel 11:2-4 )

The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.(genesis 6vs 2)lool..so did they give birth to God or Human?

Times have changed, these was in the old testament, read the new testaments too.
Your body is the temple of God
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Akpan107(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

What year was he poisoned and what year did he died? And how many of them were poisoned?

A Christian liar spotted!
I should be asking you that question, you're a Muslim. your Prophet said he ate A poison food.

Are you saying your Prophet told a lie?

Sahih al-bukhari Book 64 Hadith No 450

Kindly read the Hadith and explain
How the poison killed him and the year.

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Legendguru: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Really
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Esteemval:

Times have changed, these was in the old testament, read the new testaments too.
Your body is the temple of God

Is the old testament word of God? If its nt relevant why is it in Bible?
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
femmyapson:

heww..disgusting
is it really true..are you serious abt it..ah won use am go argue with one muslim guy

Seriously
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Akpan107:
A lady actually caused the death of the Islamic prophet by poisoning.

Read below

Bless You Bro
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Akpan107:

I should be asking you that question, you're a Muslim. your Prophet said he ate A poison food.

Are you saying your Prophet told a lie?

Sahih al-bukhari Book 64 Hadith No 450

Kindly read the Hadith and explain
How the poison killed him and the year.

Liar Akpan just answer the question.

Was your God truly sentenced to a death by hanging by Yahweh?
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
24krests:

True Christians are Christ like and we'll never lie to defend our God coz we don't need to defend or fight for him, rather he fights for us and defends us when d need arises so we are at peace all d time... We are not desperate to prove our facts... But Muslims like u practice taqiya, u lie like d man u follow and u all are full of deceit coz ur Allah is d greatest deceiver, you are desperate to win people on ur side coz ur Quran instructs u to rule the world.
That is why u have trust issues with Christians... You know what u are capable of doing to defend ur religion and achieve ur aim so u think Christians are like that too... Well, FYI our aim and urs are not d same, we are not planning to dominate d world or get 72 virgins in paradise... If a Christian preaches to you, its as a result of his/her love for u so u won't perish in darkness, Christians will not fight u or lie to u to convert u!

I knew it. All of you are the same. You claim we are liars but you lie to make us accept Jesus. How many Christian have been killed for 72 virgins in Southwest despite the tens of millions of Muslims there?

You will die telling lies for Christ.

Jesus and your God used Taqiya here.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Don't mail me o!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by lucarella: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

I knew it. All of you are the same. You claim we are liars but you lie to make us accept Jesus. How many Christian have been killed for 72 virgins in Southwest despite the tens of millions of Muslims there?

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they chan believe lies?

Don't mail me o!

Hmmn
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
lucarella:

Hmmn

What's hmmm?
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Hotspotbro(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Offpoint:
Please I want to know if deeper life married do have sex, and who initiate it first?

Lastly, do they moan, any style, pre-intimacy?

Thank you....
From what I heard, they have sex wearing their clothes, praying before and after sex. No pre-intimacy.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Also in...

Don't mail me o!

Mr Antichrist, let me give u a piece of advice that would do you good, 'stop reading the Bible with prejudice in ur heart it makes everything seem like Taqiya to you and that is exactly what Jesus was saying there in Mark 4:10-12! Because u take the Bible with the sole aim of bringing something to demean it, everything u read in it becomes a parable and unclear to you! You can't understand Jesus if ur heart is not truly opened to do so..
Jesus wants everyone to be saved but some people have hardened their hearts against whatsoever he says. They are determined to reject his words so much that even when their reasoning is telling them that there is an iota of truth in what Jesus is saying, they intentionally turn it down because they don't want to admit defeat... These are the set of people in whose ears everything Jesus says sounds like parables and they would not understand. By intentionally rejecting the gospel, they think they are doing the right thing, but unknown to them the devil is actually the one playing with their mind so that they would remain unsaved! But on the last day, when everyone shall stand before God, the devil shall have no power over their minds anymore then, so whatever Jesus says then would no longer "confuse" them coz the scales shall fall off their eyes and they shall see and understand coz everything would be laid bare before d throne of God..
So if u continue on this lane sir, u will be reading the Bible but u still might not comprehend anything in it until u do away with pride, prejudice and humble your heart genuinely to understand and I'm sooo sure u'll forever be grateful u did...
2nd Thessalonians 2:9-11 where u quote says
[/color]9This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.
This is a prophecy about the Antichrist who will come and deceive people... These set of people are 'the ones who are already on their way to destruction'. They are the ones who refuse the truth of Jesus, so God would allow them to believe whatever they want to believe...
[color=#006600][/color]I am a christian and I don't lie, I am ready to answer any question u have as regards d Bible... I won't run away, or abuse/curse like Muslims do when asked a question, this is because I didn't learn the Bible by blindly memorizing it, I have the knowledge of it through my relationship with Christ who gives understanding of the mysteries of his words to those who choose to know him (Eph1:18-19)... There is no need for Taqiya like I said earlier, Christians are not desperate for anything they'll go as far as lieing to win a soul

“But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”(Rev21:8 )
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by canDy4eva(f): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
zeedof:
Sin commited by Nigeria for sex before married

From 1950 to 1980...... 40% of Nigerian
From 1981 to 2000.......65% of Nigerian
From 2001 to 2010.......85% of Nigerian
From 2011 to 2020.......96% of Nigerian

Forecasts shows that by 2030... it will not be term as sin any more.

It will continue to be SIN TILL JESUS COMES. The world can't change God's standard on Issues of life.

2 Likes

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by zeedof(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
canDy4eva:

It will continue to be SIN TILL JESUS COMES. The world can't change God's standard on Issues of life.
that's it.. May God just forgive us

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

There's nothing like Christian liars a Christian is one who's Christ like and Christ cannot lie
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by 24krests: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Also in...

Don't mail me o!

P. S Jesus knew Mohammed would come one day to plagiarize the scripture and try to give whatever attribute Jesus gives about God the Father to his own Allah, which would further deceive people like u and you'll all have more points to defend that Mo is talking about the true God of Abraham... But Jesus is wise, he knew this and so he kept some info about the father classified to only those who open their hearts to him. The consequence of this is DAT Mohammed ended up describing Allah as a monster with two right hands, (Quran5:64) one chin(Quran 68:42), eyes and two feet.. lol...
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by Akpan107(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Liar Akpan just answer the question.

Was your God truly sentenced to a death by hanging by Yahweh?
Since you insist what I quoted is a lie, I only want to say the following;

Say

*The man who said he was poisoned in Sahih al-bukhari Book 64 Hadith No 450 was not telling truth and he is not my prophet.

Say
*The above book I quoted from is fake.

Just say that and I won't ask you any questions concerning that Hadith again,

And I will only answer your questions.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Akpan107:
Since you insist what I quoted is a lie, I only want to say the following;

Say

*The man who said he was poisoned in Sahih al-bukhari Book 64 Hadith No 450 was not telling truth and he is not my prophet.

Say
*The above book I quoted from is fake.

Just say that and I won't ask you any questions concerning that Hadith again,

And I will only answer your questions.

Of cos I will answer your question only if you can tell me how painful death is if you've ever witnessed one!
Re: Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) by AntiChristian: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
24krests:

P. S Jesus knew Mohammed would come one day to plagiarize the scripture and try to give whatever attribute Jesus gives about God the Father to his own Allah, which would further deceive people like u and you'll all have more points to defend that Mo is talking about the true God of Abraham... But Jesus is wise, he knew this and so he kept some info about the father classified to only those who open their hearts to him. The consequence of this is DAT Mohammed ended up describing Allah as a monster with two right hands, (Quran5:64) one chin(Quran 68:42), eyes and two feet.. lol...

See lies again! Why is it that all you can spill is lies?

Where did Muhammad described Allah?
Where was monster mentioned in those verses?
And there is none comparable unto Allah.

Wait o! Was Christ also a liar like you?
Cos almost all of you have been telling lies here on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.