Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Share Your Best Val Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Best Val Experience (15359 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Every adult must have had an interesting or horrible experience in the past.

It was in 2008 when I went out with my girlfriend on Valentine's day, we went to a pavilion to have a drink. Being secondary school fresh leavers, we had no money to buy expensive gift, but I could afford to take her out.

After all the chitchat, when our drinks got to the bottom of the bottle. We decided to leave.

I was about to leave that scene when she gave me a portrait of me that she drew with her hand. She's not an art students and I was surprised to know that she's got such talent. I also wonder how she knew that I love art works.

It is an inexpensive gift, but it remain the best experience I ever had till date.

Would you share yours with us?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by JasonScoolari: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2020
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down.... It was not easy at first adapting to the new environment, but I just have to make my father feel relaxed and not think of oiling his gun because of me...

This beautiful classmate of mine who for no reason finds it pleasurable to torment me with her laughter when I failed the easiest classwork suddenly came to meet me in the open field and request to sit close to me,

For a moment, I thought the beautiful girl wants to repeat her stupidity again, but I just had to allow her... Then she started with her laughter again and said that I was too dull with anything that has to do with calculation jokingly.... I was really not going to have it this time, so I told her to leave my presence at once.. She stood up and looked at the angry dude sitting down with his oversize brown trouser and torn white socks, then she said; "I really like you Jason" then she hissed at me and went to meet her gang of laughing friends.

I felt really happy seeing her sad, atleast, she will behave herself next time.

One day,this beautiful friend that use to laugh me did not come to school for two days, I was really concerned and had to ask her favorite friend, who reluctantly told me that she travelled to see her mom in Benin...

On the third day which happens to be on Valentine's day, she came to school, and I was really happy to see her back but I didn't show it openly. I walk towards her and told her that I was improving and she smiled at me.

Fellow classmates where delivering their Val's present to their crush, some gave that card that came with a rose flower, while some gave toothbrush.

It was closing hours and she said I should give her the gift i brought to school, I just laughed and told her that I don't celebrate Val's day just to cover up for my brokenness... Then she asked me to meet her at Mr BIGGS by 5, I was scared and very shy, I summoned courage and got to the place, I saw her already waiting.... She ordered for the food and that big 5Alive, we ate peacefully and discussed school related issues. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek...Damn! It was as if God Himself was winking at me.
I stood up and gave her a kiss on her lips.

It was time to go, then she brought out a gift neatly wrapped, and told me she loves me.

That gift was a Tom Hilfiger boxer then and I really appreciate that gift till this very moment.
Good memories of Yvonne.....

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
smiley

What's your experience like?
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2020
This guy started dating before me
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2020
None
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Tallesty1:
This guy started dating before me

Let's swap�
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by yanabasee(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2020
It is not the best per-se....

Back when I was in secondary school, SS2 and I was barely new to the school. I had absolute, no idea about Valentine and I don't think I've heard of it before then.

So, this girl came to me during break-time with a flower and said BE MY VAL and I was confused. smiled sheepishly while staring at her and not knowing what to say.... Then I took her inside the class and ask her to give it to another girl. She insisted and I collected it and drop it off on he desk of the other girl and went to my desk.

She left and returned after break-time was over, took the flowers and hand them to me again and ask me to be her Val again. This time around, very calm with seriousness on her face. But I told her not to worry that I don't think I was ready for that....Mind you, I thought she was just playing around with me.

The next day being the 14th Feb was the day I knew what Val was without being told. Everyone was wishing themselves happy Valentine's day. I was later asked who was my Val and I had no one.

Students came prepared with red and white clothes to change after school.

For me, I left and went home straight. And never celebrated Val in my lifetime before.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2020
yanabasee:
It is not the best per-se.....

Awwn! I perfectly understand that feeling, you are ignorant about Val.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down....

That gift was a Tom Hilfiger boxer then and I really appreciate that gift till this very moment.

Bro, this is romantic!

Did you date the girl after secondary school?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by JasonScoolari: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
autofreak2020:

Bro, this is romantic!

Did you date the girl after secondary school?
Just 3 months together before she and her mom relocated to South Africa.

30 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by autofreak2020(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just 3 months together before she and her mom relocated to South Africa.

Nonetheless, twas a cool experience.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by AmazingDesigns: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by FactBoyz: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
By best val experience was realising how much Jesus loves me

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Professorcplus(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
After my switch from Ekpan Secondary School to a more organized Private school, my head just have to calm down.... It was not easy at first adapting to the new environment, but I just have to make my father feel relaxed and not think of oiling his gun because of me...

This beautiful classmate of mine who for no reason finds it pleasurable to torment me with her laughter when I failed the easiest classwork suddenly came to meet me in the open field and request to sit close to me,

For a moment, I thought the beautiful girl wants to repeat her stupidity again, but I just had to allow her... Then she started with her laughter again and said that I was too dull with anything that has to do with calculation jokingly.... I was really not going to have it this time, so I told her to leave my presence at once.. She stood up and looked at the angry dude sitting down with his oversize brown trouser and torn white socks, then she said; "I really like you Jason" then she hissed at me and went to meet her gang of laughing friends.

I felt really happy seeing her sad, atleast, she will behave herself next time.

One day,this beautiful friend that use to laugh me did not come to school for two days, I was really concerned and had to ask her favorite friend, who reluctantly told me that she travelled to see her mom in Benin...

On the third day which happens to be on Valentine's day, she came to school, and I was really happy to see her back but I didn't show it openly. I walk towards her and told her that I was improving and she smiled at me.

Fellow classmates where delivering their Val's present to their crush, some gave that card that came with a rose flower, while some gave toothbrush.

It was closing hours and she said I should give her the gift i brought to school, I just laughed and told her that I don't celebrate Val's day just to cover up for my brokenness... Then she asked me to meet her at Mr BIGGS by 5, I was scared and very shy, I summoned courage and got to the place, I saw her already waiting.... She ordered for the food and that big 5Alive, we ate peacefully and discussed school related issues. Then she gave me a peck on the cheek...Damn! It was as if God Himself was winking at me.
I stood up and gave her a kiss on her lips.

It was time to go, then she brought out a gift neatly wrapped, and told me she loves me.

This is so captivating. The girl must be from a wealthy home I guess grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by TEYA: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by money121(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Ok tongue tongue

Let be warned ooo
Ani shey ori Booh ooo

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Becky95(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
That was in 2013, I had a Good time with my Boyfriend, romantic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by realstars: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
It should be the day of fasting and prayers for the souls of those life that was foucfuly slain.
The then government hatred st. Valantin, and killed him for violating the law of the land for promoting young lovers, and reducing the strength of the army.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Derring: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
I see lies soon

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by ramark04: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Dididrumz(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Uhm
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by habibest06(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
The way they just they open thread for this VAL is almost more than Christmas celebration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Funny Valentine stories we heard @[/color]

My boyfriend and I met online and we’d been dating for over a year.
I introduced Chidi to my uncle, who was fascinated by the fact that we met over the Internet.
He asked Chidi what kind of line he had used to pick me up.
Intelligent Chidi naively replied, ‘ Uncle, I just used a regular MTN modem!’
grin cheesy smiley

Another one,

It was my first ever Valentine’s Day with a boyfriend.
I bought him his favorite Shirt,
my best friend helped me curl my hair, I put on a cute gown, and then I spent the whole night staring at my phone waiting for him to respond to my many texts asking when he was coming to pick me up.
I finally got a response after 9:00 p.m. telling me he fell asleep!”

And the last one from one of us @[color=#006600], Sisi Yewande......

Babe lives in PH,
The Boyfriend lives in Lagos,
He already planned to surprise her with loads of goodies and drive all the way just to be with her on Valentine's day without her knowing,

After a long drive, he got to the door to hear his girlfriend screaming and shouting to her friend that, 'This Son of a Bitch did not even call me or send me a Val message since morning',
After some minutes, he rang the bell,
The girlfriend shouted 'Who is at the door'?
Then the guy replied 'It is that Son of a Bitch!'

They have been married for the past 10 years!!
kiss kiss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by SCORPION1902: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
My best val experience was when my ex gf gave handkerchief to me as a val present. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by TorukMakto: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Val my foot

1 Like

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by sexysage(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
All na still scam
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by konkonbilo(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
angry
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Emu4life(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Oya na, dem plenty. which one i go choose now?

Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerians obsession with Valentine's day or "Val", as y'all call it) is becoming unbecoming.
Re: Share Your Best Val Experience by HitSong: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
USELESS topic

Nothing else can be special for you people apart from the intimacy experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Action In Calabar (18+) / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.