Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger (28610 Views)

NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by implementing: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
xpmode:

Let the sharia law be executed on boko haram first before implementing it in Nigeria
make una stop to mention me abeg grin
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2020
engrchykae:
if you need Sharia law,we have our village traditional laws and so do many other tribes.
Allah is many things but never merciful,Allah is a bloodthirsty Arab idol
You have a mental issue.
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by LZAA: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Arrewa:
This nigga here is an igbo man

AlhajiImam is not a Muslim...he's not even a northerner...

Nairalanders should take note...
Same way u dey claim born again Christiangrin
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by engrchykae(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

You have a mental issue.
terrorist
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2020
engrchykae:
terrorist
By calling some one a terrorist doesn't make one a terrorist, but judging from your words.I can confidently say you are low life and a hateful little shite,and will die as you are now a useless hateful no one.
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by engrchykae(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

By calling some one a terrorist doesn't make one a terrorist, but judging from your words.I can confidently say you are low life and a hateful little shite,and will die as you are now a useless hateful no one.
almajiri,who gave you phone?
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by oluwaseundaniel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
nawa ooo may god save nigerian
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by oluwaseundaniel(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
nawa ooo
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces
nawa ooo
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by Kfed4ril(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
AlhajiImam:
These are people given us bad names because we are not supposed to kill another, only for self defence.

Terrorists are not Muslims. They are extremists.
What we want is sharia laws to guide us for peace to exist in this nation. It is the instruction of the most merciful Allah

If you want sharia then you should divide the country so that you can go full sharia up north, believe me nobody in the south cares, but when you want the sharia all over Nigeria then it’s impossible
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
engrchykae:
almajiri,who gave you phone?
Like i said earlier, you have a mental case issue so go get help.
Re: Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said earlier, you have a mental case issue so go get help.
slowpoke is talking about archaic Sharia law in 21st century,go back to futa jallon.
When sane and civilized humans are talking of human rights and happiness,a subhuman that feels inferior among humans,who can only find good friendship with cattle is here canvassing for archaic Sharia code.
Thunder fire you and your silly Arab law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.