Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend (132643 Views)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Achilles100: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=InsightsFx post=86500487][/quote]

Oga, if you really want to help me, his email and website are in the screenshot you dropped , contact him through that means.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
She has not learn from that Babcork girl..
Where is that girl sef
The correct spelling is Babcock shocked

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by stanliwise(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Why will I want to record myself having sex. It's like recording myself eating. Do it and get over it.

Not all fantasy should be acted out.

Now deal with the fallout. Don't embarrass yourself further by blaming others. Prevent next time.
read again, he took the video without her consent, also it wasn't a sex videos, it was a nude video.

Blackman and book ehn chai.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by PNomsule: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ias1:
Video purported to be you? Yet you are so sure it was your ex boyfriend that recorded you when you were changing.

You qualify to be auto called to bar...smart reasoning.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by BRATISLAVA: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Women should be more woke than this na. It is bad that you're committing fornication, to now allow your accomplice take pictures or videos of you in that state is folly.
And they will both claim to be practicing Muslims and belong to all the societies to prove it. Why should a Muslim have a boyfriend/girlfriend if they follow their religion truthfully?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Romanoff:
Women should be more woke than this na. It is bad that you're committing fornication,

Fornication in 20th century? Holier than thou everywhere.

to now allow your accomplice take pictures or videos of you in that state is folly.

She didn't allow him. If you see the clip, you will understand
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Masculity:
She is changing cloth. May God have mercy on our generation. Changing cloth in front of who? After doing what exactly?

If most of you are truly what you are posting here concerning sex, I'm wondering why do we have so many spoilts all around. Looks to me like hypocrites are just many in Nigeria. Lol

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by rakabuba001(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
All I have to say is twitter is 2days ahead of Nairaland.

#Stale

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Annie939(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
see them Ndi model to millions Ndi Ara

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Aluko1991:
Look at her
.. Ash*le i thought this Hausa are quit different in decency, i never knew they are worst. Well i hope she forget and move on, i was thinking she might plan everything just for clout. No one can tell...onii ranuu oshi. cool

I hope you know that you are a racist. Because that is a racial abuse
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by kennyz247(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have the full episode oooo,it was interesting and intentionally consensual action
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by topsam1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
An alleged nude video of Hausa actress, Maryam Booth went viral on social media after it was leaked online.

Now, the Kannywood actress has come out to address the leaked video.

She fingered her ex boyfriend, Deezell, accusing him of recording her 3 years ago without her permission and leaking the video.

Read her full statement below as shared on her Twitter Page

Also see her ex boyfriend's reactions after.
........ The guy na mad man... What does he want to gain by posting the nudes? Hes foolish
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Banky16(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
She sabi work oo
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by rattlesnake(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
stanliwise:
read again, he took the video without her consent, also it wasn't a sex videos, it was a nude video.

a nude video is s sex video
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
kennyz247:
I have the full episode oooo,it was interesting and intentionally consensual action

It is about the recording, he recorded it without her consent
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
BetBuilder365:
You are a role model and common sorry you can't say, idiots

Sorry for what exactly? She's a victim.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Eddygre8(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Life without Christ is risky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by DexterousOne(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Aluko1991:
Look at her
.. Ash*le i thought this Hausa are quit different in decency, i never knew they are worst. Well i hope she forget and move on, i was thinking she might plan everything just for clout. No one can tell...onii ranuu oshi. cool

Igbo woman
Yoruba woman
Hausa woman

You know the common denominator?

They are WOMEN

So all that talk of "our women are more decent" na wash.

Woman na woman

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by midnighter(f): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

Malo is the opposite of almajiri... They are the elite,most educated and most exposed. Looking at that her ex and the girl,you can see they clearly are well fed,possibly from rich backgrounds and attractive looking. The almajiri are the opposite of these things. Fed with religious dogma and chained by its fanaticism,they are forever made slaves by the malos,who they outnumber a million to one.

N.B: you still owe me explanation on Angelina Jolie

Noted, but are they just free to sex themselves as per whats normal down here? Like it at least has some conservatism in comparison with the South, right?

Lol I didnt understand your question that day; what exactly did you want to know about Angelina Jolie? I dont know her personally o grin I just like her a lot
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good people of Nigeria. I need the damn video too.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by midnighter(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

Let me join the useless bandwagon...

I have her video!
grin grin

Lol issa lie angry
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by yahoosurepass(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
watch

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gibsonho:
Have been trying to get in touch with someone on this platform (Explorers,the guy who sells project topics)I have a huge business for you

Is he not seeing my comments or what??
That's how some people will miss out when you try to reach them

Not everyone is online everytime, search for one of his threads or ask someone to help you with a title.
Use the thread to get his mail from his contact and email him or ask his followers to help you out.
The forum posts rubbish most of the time, so a lot of people seldom come now while some just browse through the topic because most of the comments here are not commendable.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
shocked shocked shocked ur friend actually did that, hope she's no longer ur friend?
absolutefrag:
Let me share an experience for people to learn to be cautious.

As an undergraduate, I was in my room (a girls hostel), just had my bath and I was changing. A female friend was around and we were gisting. She was kinda focused on her phone screen. I angrily snatched to see what she was doing. She was actually recording me dressing up. I did not hand back her phone till I had deleted the video.

Sometimes you need to protect your privacy even with people of the same sex
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by lekspot01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nude video or nude GIF
Ask your village people
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
midnighter:

Noted, but are they just free to sex themselves as per whats normal down here? Like it at least has some conservatism in comparison with the South, right?

Lol I didnt understand your question that day; what exactly did you want to know about Angelina Jolie? I dont know her personally o grin I just like her a lot
Lmaoooo...of course the malo are not bound by that religious yigi-yaga and all that BS!!! Of course they fuq like they want. Restrictions are for almajiris.

You said Anjelina Jolie has a cat-like personality and is weird. I wanna know what you meant by that.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by greatermeme: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
She has not learn from that Babcork girl..
Where is that girl sef
Read her statement again! It happened 3 years ago. Babcock happened recently! How could she learn from Babcock girl that never happened at that point in time? You can only learn from the past, not the future!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Arijude(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
gaetano:
Nairalanders bikonu provide link to the sex tape, I've checked X videos still didn't see it, y'all should help a brother out lemme analyze the footage myself cry
https://www.naijaloaded.
com.ng/entertainment/18-popular-hausa-actress-maryam-booth-naked-video-leaked-on-social-media-watch-video

Remove gap between dot and com
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by gibzzhd: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint post=86500434]After 3 hours of tearing the internet down, I've finally find the video... damn she's dope.

On this occasion, I can finally and confidently say it out loud for the first time "I HAVE THE VIDEO!!!"[/quote
Where can I find it
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by membranus: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gibsonho:
Have been trying to get in touch with someone on this platform (Explorers,the guy who sells project topics)I have a huge business for you

Is he not seeing my comments or what??
That's how some people will miss out when you try to reach them

Eyaah!!! Explorer is slumbering, somebody should please wake him up. Time for action.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by Adakintroy2: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
stanliwise:

You read frame by frame.

go learn to read between lines black man inability to put two's as one.

In the first paragraph she wrote about a "purported" video of her in circulation. Then she concluded in her last by saying he sneakily recorded her.

So the person in the first paragraph is "allegedly" her. While that in the last is "certainly" her. Those two statement negates each other. It's either one of the two, not both in one argument. Either premises lead in seprate directions.

Thats why i think its Either she is lieing already as defense or her use of word is poor. I go with the former.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Neyo's Sister / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.