Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend (132601 Views)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by bizzibodi(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Am ready to pay #500.000 to any1 who will post me d video. shocked
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by SHOCK7(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Offpoint:
After 3 hours of tearing the internet down, I've finally find the video... damn she's dope.

On this occasion, I can finally and confidently say it out loud for the first time "I HAVE THE VIDEO!!!"
C'mmon will you share it!
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by XAUBulls: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
lalasticlala:
An alleged nude video of Hausa actress, Maryam Booth went viral on social media after it was leaked online.

Now, the Kannywood actress has come out to address the leaked video.

She fingered her ex boyfriend, Deezell, accusing him of recording her 3 years ago without her permission and leaking the video.

Read her full statement below as shared on her Twitter Page

Also see her ex boyfriend's reactions after.
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by XAUBulls: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
lalasticlala:
The ex lover, Rapper Deezell also reacts via his Twitter Page. He denied leaking the video that has since gone viral.

Read his statement below:
Re: Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend by XAUBulls: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Neyo's Sister / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.