Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free (2749 Views)

Export Clearing Agent Of Agro Commodities Available / Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product / Tour Of Agro Commodity Markets In The North / Grain Purchase (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
How I Made Over 500k Export Gallstone To China
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice, and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
To fix you in, chat Me via WhatsApp at +2348039454675
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2021
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook?
------------

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2021
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Still on
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2021
As a result of its immense use for medical purposes particularly in the treatment of hepatitis and other liver and gallbladder related ailments, the established market for Gallstones has continued to expand in Asia, America and some parts of Europe thereby making the product a LUCRATIVE EXPORT COMMODITY. The market is so guaranteed and can take as much quantity as supplied without any adverse effect on the price.

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by Eefosa1: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
what do you promote
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Exportation business from Nigeria
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
We hope you will grab the opportunities in this business after reading this and launch yourself into the MILLIONAIRES’ CLUB!
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, an increase in demand for exports.

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
How To Source Buyers Of Agro
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
The packaging of Gallstone is easier compared to other export commodities. A 200 gram of Gallstones that worth over #250,000 could be packaged in a small container.

1 Like

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have a video tutorial guide on this.
Chat me via WhatsApp at 08039454675
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have a video tutorial guide on this.
Chat me via WhatsApp at 08039454675...
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all this madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in the export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
---------------

Login to get your free guide
Whatsapp chat me on: 080394546 75
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
The importance and benefits of GALLSTONES EXPORT as an untapped goldmine generating a lot of cash for the few ‘privileged’ cannot be over-emphasized. This commodity is in top demand at an excellent price from international buyers.
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2021
TESTIMONIES From My New Subscribers This Week

Names:
Pst. George Adekunle got a deal to supply cashew nut worth 5tons this week from that premium globalbuyersonline account. "Pst George; The buyer asked that send a sample this week before the main product, what do I do, sir?..."

Today, I want to talk about globalbuyersonline com and why you should join.

I tested almost all the b2b sites business to the business sites in the world for the past 10yrs and I can categorically tell you that globalbuyersonline is one of the most reliable platform to source quick buyers and they will never fail you.

The good part is buyers you acquired from the platform have a life span of 5-10 years with you, while some stay with you for life. (When you get there you will understand!)

Now imagine you get 3-10 correct buyers who will continuously buy from you on a monthly basis. What do you think that will do for you and your family?

Ans: Comfort, good life, money stable income, repeat income, etc...

So, I will urge you to take action today and enjoy tomorrow. I can 100% guarantee you on the one. Smart people are taking quite an action

It`s your turn.

If you decide to take full action today. Hit/DM me fast let me give your the login access to premium globalbuyersonline SHARE ACCOUNT for 4 persons. Access is still available for a few persons.

And also, for quality product websites our professional website designers are available.

The website is 1000% part of your plan to succeed in today`s export business.
=> 2021 is not 2011...

CHECK OUT THESE TESTIMONIES GOTTEN RECENTLY

Mrs. Toyin got a deal from globalbuyersonline to supply bitter kola worth 300kg this same week.

Mr. Kareem got a deal to supply charcoal from
same globalbuyersonline worth 3/tons.

Mrs. Chioma Ogur got a deal to supply cocoa powder 400kg from the same platform.

And many more I can`t state their details here.

So, you still doubting if my program work or not you keep doubting while action takers keep making it.

Most of you will because of doubt miss vital opportunities.

God will not allow you to miss good things in JSN.

Take advantage today!

DM me for the shared account now!

Cheers
Albert
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by parisx(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by Konquest: 12:16am On Jan 06
parisx:
How To Source Buyers Of Agro

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO01cxXJm9w&t=189s

In this video, you will be able to learn how to bypass Tradekey,
TradeIndia, Eworld, Globalbuyersonline, Alibaba, and the rest
without a dim to access customers

Chat me via WhatsApp 08039454675

Goodluck to you!
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by Konquest: 12:18am On Jan 06
parisx:
---------------

Login to get your free guide
Whatsapp chat me on: 080394546 75
Re: WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free by Konquest: 12:21am On Jan 06
parisx:
Hi There,

I meant it when I used the subject line: Opportunity...
Well, it's about mini-scale bitter kola export from home.

Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a bigger empire.
I started with just 20k back in 2010...

cheesy Do you know you can export bitter kola rough without processing it?
cheesy Do you know bitter kola is highly medicinal & is used for lots of things.

Though, it`s a bit different now. Too many things are involved. To cut stories
short, I will advise you to visit the main page for full details as nairaland may ban my account.

Currently, bitter kola is sales for $22 per kg. You can buy here in Nigeria
for just from N10 - N20 per kola, and one kg is from
N500 to 1,500 depending on the seller.

Most foreign buyers have a courier account, and if you negotiate well.
That means you don't have to pay for the courier fees.

But, not all... So, ensure you look at for those that have a courier account

You can also download "FREE TIPS GUIDE" on the page if you wish.

DOWNLOAD Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Corn Starch Powder In Lagos / The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria / Healthy Day Old Chicks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.