Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (60961 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by ebuclassic18(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is because the unattractive ones most times glue their self to the handsome or beautiful partner never to let go cos that's wat they want and desire,check most beautiful and handsome people are not yet married cos of lack of seriousness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by DAVE5(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

And I have the video grin

The video you have is dubbed, I have the original
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by paix(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!
Do you also know that the so called unattractive ladies play hard to get, because they assume they would be used and dumped?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by chibrizzy: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Imagin this this thing dey make front page .....yeye dey sumel..... shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Nonsensetalk. tongue
tit for tat, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by vik110(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
E be no body business oooo
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Blu03:
grin Hi!
Go and reply wink
Leave nl
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Deepthoughts: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin
so you don't want the ugly ones to taste something better,you bad ooh.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by RexTramadol1: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
I no fine
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by golddare: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin

Like poles repels and unlike poles attracts. Double wahala for dead body if you no fine and you no get money now
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Budline1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavensent01:
I'm not just handsome, I'm all ladies dream, so my wife to be must not only be pretty but must have a tiny face like Genevieve and Stephanie Okereke. she must carry yansh like destiny etsako

That kind of girl you describe will only go with $$$ in this part of the world o, (she'll probably marry an ugly billionaire) coz she'll have a lot of suitors, you'll still be one of her options even if you're rich. Better go for the girl that will give you rest of mind homie. Some gels are just meant for knackings o, not marrying.

And no be only be fine bobo o, I dey part of the fine boy association too. But fact remains fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by ibinaboonline: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because the unattractive person won't stop worshipping them. Whereas a fellow attractive person won't be all that enamored or they may even compete with them. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Supersymetry: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
golddare:

Like poles repels and unlike poles attracts. Double wahala for dead body if you no fine and you no get money now
This situation is far more complicated/complex than the simple "like pole" theory, must you abuse the theory?
If you understood the theory, you will not make reference to it when not necessary.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by golddare: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Supersymetry:

This situation is far more complicated/complex than the simple "like pole" theory, must you abuse the theory?
If you understood the theory, you will not make reference to it when not necessary.

Grow up.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Mrphylor09: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
So , in nutshell there should be ugly and handsome pple differently u won start segregation abi ??
If you get money na pple like u no go allow ur pikin to marry less privileged pple that his / her mind wants ...

Na genetic diversity dey won cos , f**k pure gene pool
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by AnthonyAk(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because sometimes the finest women are the most unstable
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin Go and reply wink Leave nl
done!
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I dont get u
what he meant is that "like charges repel and unlike charges attract"
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Not in all cases,am not marrying an ugly man
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Supersymetry: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
golddare:

Grow up.
I was tired of people making boring quote on this thread, it sounds so lame to people that did quantum mechanics. Eg saying that lions eats the antelopes because unlike pole attract, a soldier killed a civilian because unlike poles attracts, the car killed a man because unlike pole attract but what happens if it was two cars, so like poles attracts.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chi59:

Mmmm... Still no sense. Stop disgracing yourself.
I can see you ain't built for this....so long sucker.....enough of you tonight, go back to your shell... grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Bear007(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nature's way of maintaining balance..
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by kalufelix(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
olisaEze:
An aunty once told me "when u want to marry better marry a beautiful girl". I asked her why, and she replied "the world is unfair to ugly people. Just look at the queue in the banking hall, twi girls tried to jump it to the head(not at the same time tho), one who was not too fine was shouted on and practically chased off, while the other a very beautiful and classy looking chic was silently ushered in by the men and the ladies on the queue just turned their heads away. That’s what ur kids will face if u marry an ugly woman".

Naturally, I have never seen reason to think her wrong!

hanty wey mumu
hanty no get sense !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by wisdomkid: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:
i guess they have their reason maybe low self-esteem or something.
Not self-esteem. They want someone who isn't shallow about beauty like others are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beauty fades, na character be the koko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
olisaEze:
An aunty once told me "when u want to marry better marry a beautiful girl". I asked her why, and she replied "the world is unfair to ugly people. Just look at the queue in the banking hall, twi girls tried to jump it to the head(not at the same time tho), one who was not too fine was shouted on and practically chased off, while the other a very beautiful and classy looking chic was silently ushered in by the men and the ladies on the queue just turned their heads away. That’s what ur kids will face if u marry an ugly woman".

Naturally, I have never seen reason to think her wrong!

Sorry to say but your aunty's thinking is warped, and trust me if a beautiful babe jumps the queue I will tell the bi.tch to step back. who beauty epp ? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Jidexo: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just because they want any handsome man or pretty lady to take their partner. I witnessed one where a pretty lady told me that she can't date any handsome guy again because they always jilt and disappointed her. She said NO to me and finally get married to one ugly barbarian like this.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your question is haphazard or rather not well posit. However, finding your type has nothing to do with beauty or how ugly, after all the beauty married the beast in that popular story book and it all ended well. It does not matter if your spouse is a demon, love is powerful and love can be blind to untold dents, even if your spouse were a criminal. But my point is this, good manners makes way for a man than the best of education and the best of beauty
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by HRMK: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
why bother ur head?its a matter of #rawcash!
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by PapaOyoyo: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guilty as charged My woman no fine I dey even shame to waka with am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Kreamchic: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
How do you define good looking and unattractive people. Can you create a being? Can you create anything? . Money, less stress and peace of mind makes a whole lot of differences in people's lives

cryquote author=BadRadio post=86500857]I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin[/quote]
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Funkybabee(f): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2020
I understand what you are trying to say because most of the recent bride pics I saw onIG or somewhere are those who are ugly or to big or big tooth omo the thing tired me. But according to one poster here, some might be low self esteem or let me say in men aspect, ugly lady are too submissive than beautiful lady.

They might thought that beautiful Lady have pride a lots or they just want somebody that will be dense, who can easily be control which makes a lots of marriage to crashed because of their reasoning..

And it's very good for society.

Ugly + beautiful

Not

Ugly + ugly

Or

beautiful+ beautiful

Though me too cannot marry a beautiful person let me just say normal in appearance not ugly because most of those beautiful/handsome guy are irresponsible sorry to say

Fawo raja ni won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.