Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts (26520 Views)

Dozens Killed As Cyclone Freddy Slams Malawi And Mozambique (Photos) / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by SEGLIZ: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
bigiyaro:
Nigeria has the worst natural disaster in the world!

you don com.
alright mention it, I guess you don't understand what is meant by natural disaster!?
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by nairalanduseles: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
SEGLIZ:

in as much, I would understand you stand. I strongly disagree with you on Nigeria and natural disasters.
Nigeria for now if safe from natural disasters, the flood we experience here are as a result of human error and negligence.
what are human created disasters, bad environmental planing brought about our floods, we don't have a formidable environmental and crisis management agencies on ground hence those casualties during floods.

I will disagree with you on this one ......just because you have not been in areas that havr been affected by floods in Nigeria don't mean it don't exist

We do have torrential rain in Nigeria

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/nigeria-floods-death-toll-hits-199-180927114757999.html
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by CSTR2: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
When you have a country that is meant for five countries.

Some countries have five different time zones.

Of course, there would be a wide range of weathers.
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by okpalaAnambra: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
QuickStandard:
Australia and bush fire.
Torrential rain.
Wild wind.
Only in one country?

This is absurd I must say.

At least thank God for Nigeria, that we are at least safe from natural disasters.

However, if I have the opportunity, I will still prefer to relocate to Australia, with my family, and tell bubu and his foot soldiers bye-bye. shocked
These are not unexpected if you know the location of Australia in world map
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by Zooposki(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
You did not mention the bats that are also terrorizing them.
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by panafrican(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Australians are hell racist. Let them deal with their problems alone.
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by brainhgeek(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
End the of days are here
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by NinjaMetahuman: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Esseite:
Piecing all these together calls for serious concern..

- wildfires in Australia
- Brexit/reccession/extreme wind storms in Britain
- Corona in China and spreading rapid globally
- Earth quake in Japan
- Earthquake/ flood in indonesia
- Terrorism in west, central Africa and middle east
- Earthquake in South America
- Torrential Storms in brazil
- Locust invasion in Kenya
- Drought in Southern Africa

every living things are like viruses. The planet is just trying to get rid of us.
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
every living things are like viruses. The planet is just trying to get rid of us.

I think Nature is trying to balance out the massive unchecked rise in population growth which is obviously tilting the balance of scale with man made inventions and its adverse effect on Natural Life.

grin
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by NinjaMetahuman: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Esseite:

I think Nature is trying to balance out the massive unchecked rise in population growth which is obviously tilting the balance of scale with man made inventions and its adverse effect on Natural Life.

grin

there have been floods earthquakes and diseases before population explosion and inventions.

I think living things are freak of nature who are not supposed to exist but somehow busted into existence as a result of some abnormal protein and atoms that came from some asteroids.

Nature has been trying to get rid of us since then but couldn't. It killed of dinosaurs and 90% of the planet. But we are still Here. Only a matter of time before we infect other worlds with our disease.

1 Like

Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by CNiro: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Terrorists (Boko boys, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani Bandits, Iswap, Sars etc) rocks Naija
Esseite:

- wildfires in Australia
- Earth quake in Japan

Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by Adebowalay(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
QuickStandard:
Australia and bush fire.
Torrential rain.
Wild wind.
Only in one country?

This is absurd I must say.

At least thank God for Nigeria, that we are at least safe from natural disasters.

However, if I have the opportunity, I will still prefer to relocate to Australia, with my family, and tell bubu and his foot soldiers bye-bye. shocked
which means that naija still better small ...na wa o
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by walexbiz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Esseite:

- wildfires in Australia
- Earth quake in Japan

The list is not complete without adding institutionalization of corruption in Nigeria

Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by Smithwilliams826: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Esseite:

- wildfires in Australia
- Earth quake in Japan

U no mention Nigeria oh!
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by salford1: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
where have Australia gone wrong?
Have you heard of climate change?
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by tyup(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
salford1:
Have you heard of climate change?
forget climate change it much more than it
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by eallstar: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2020
And COROLA VIRUS is disturbing CHINA
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by hadex90(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
End time news
Re: Bushfires, Cyclone, Torrential Rain Hit Australia's Coasts by Quixlote: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2020
I just pity them for that country Bush fire, Cyclone now corona

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.