Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. (855 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Mimi572(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2020
This happen to me 4 days ago, the guy i called my half brother stab me in my back,, yes we have know for the past 10 years thing are moveing fine betwen us, to the point that we use one toothbrush, he pass the night in my side so do i, my flat mate do tell that when i left for work that my friend do come around, i told him that it'r a normal thing, let me cut the long story short.
Four days ago i was coming back from work, i caught him with my fiance makeing love in my house onto my bed, me and my fiance relationship is just a year and six month old..
Please nairalanders he is asking for forgiveness and so do my ex, i have not been myself ever since i lost two things my real guy and my fiance,,, my heart is heavy.

1 Like

Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Froshloaded: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
typing
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Darammliveth(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Trust no one bro... Forgive but don't forget "trust no one"

1 Like

Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
undecided She was never your's...
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mimi572:
This happen to me 4 days ago, the guy i called my half brother stab me in my back,, yes we have know for the past 10 years thing are moveing fine betwen us, to the point that we use one toothbrush, he pass the night in my side so do i, my flat mate do tell that when i left for work that my friend do come around, i told him that it'r a normal thing, let me cut the long story short.
Four days ago i was coming back from work, i caught him with my fiance makeing love in my house onto my bed, me and my fiance relationship is just a year and six month old..
Please nairalanders he is asking for forgiveness and so do my ex, i have not been myself ever since i lost two things my real guy and my fiance,,, my heart is heavy.

It's quite painful but as a guy and a gentleman that you are, as they ask for forgiveness, tell them you have forgiven them, but cut off every single thing you have with them

For your fellow guy, slowly withdraw from him and don't ever share a drink or any edible with him, change your apartment key and don't let your him in especially if you are nit around and if he comes when you are around, keep your eyes on him

But have it at the back of your mind that he is dangerous and you can't be safe with him

As for your girlfriend, cut all ties with her immediately, tell her you have forgiven her but run for your dear life, apology can never erase the indelible mark of what she did.

Just forget her and her tears it's already over

1 Like

Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
frozen70:

It's quite painful but as a guy and a gentleman that you are, as they ask for forgiveness, tell them you have forgiven them, but cut off every single thing you have with them

For your fellow guy, slowly withdraw from him and don't ever share a drink or any edible with him, change your apartment key and don't let your him in especially if you are nit around and if he comes when you are around, keep your eyes on him

But have it at the back of your mind that he is dangerous and you can't be safe with him

As for your girlfriend, cut all ties with her immediately, tell her you have forgiven her but run for your dear life, apology can never erase the indelible mark of what she did.

Just forget her and her tears it's already over

On point.
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
It is the devil
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by YINKS89(m): 3:49am On Feb 10, 2020
since you guys are already sharing tooth brush the guy sees nothing wrong in sharing your fiancee... come to think of it who shares tooth brush thats disgusting.... as for my advice you already said it all no need to advice u again.

1 Like

Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by Martinez39s(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Jeez! Hope you will do away both of them for good and stop trusting anyone.
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by StandUpGuy247: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020
V
Re: Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. by blackpanthar: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Mimi572:

This new year stop lying.

Three years no girlfriend, you posted on the 7th then two days later you have fiancee cheating on you.

Happy Birthday i hope this new year gives you sense and some wisdom to stop looking for women when u need to sort your life out.

As a fashion designer, if you were making real cash, ladies will be pursuing you.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other / Disclaimer!!! Im Not The Lady Ashira You're Associating Me With Please Stop. / Check Out Our Breast And Hips Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.