Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count (10337 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by investordj: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
I like your signature.. hopefully we find what we r looking for
Auntyesther:
I have absolutely nothing to tell you. *leaves thread* *runs back* oh! I remember now... Welcome to the singles club!
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Emperoradrian(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Brother its a good thing u broke up wit her, BT u would have just done d break up in ur heart, and still continue fvcking her , and also stop all forms of financial aids to her, keep fvcking her until she either gets tired and leave you, or u get tired and leave her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by tydi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is my advice to you.. laughing out loud

Coming to nairaland and seeing millions of members got me thinking that most people with some monikers has sense not knowing that majority are scumbags wasting monikers.

I think seun should allow a person tell his/her story first to him via DM before approving him/her to create a moniker to avoid creating of monikers to spew rubbish before moniker finishes for sensible topics to be created ahead.. grin My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Men stressing themselves over a stubborn stranger undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
If men are all Liars, women are deceitful. If you can't forgive her and accept her back, just end it. Both of you are still young. You still have a lot to achieve in life, rather than breaking up and making up with reckless abandon.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
stupidity:
lets be honest, we guys are the cause of why Nigeria ladies put so much importance to sex. Asking the OP if he slept with her is dumb question. Sleeping with her or not doesn’t change anything. I’ll rather get compensated with cash for wasting my time with the wrong person than feeling satisfied because I fvcked her.

Let’s stop thinking this way you’ll see ladies beg us for sex instead.
cc: wisdom
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ardar:
Mtchewwwwww undecided

You no get sense, how u go carry 150k give person all in the name of love? Some guys are truly stupid.

Tomorrow una go still talk say girls get fish brain while una own na saw dust.

Carry 150k give a stranger in the name.of love..

When he finally marry his wife, he may find it difficult to give her 15k oo..

All na Hypocrisy and Overrated sex!!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Did you talk to her about what you saw in the chat, if no, then how do you know she's has been cheating on you?
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Originalsly: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:

I am not a newbie to love matters and the deceitful ways of women, which was my motivation to stick to one woman. But this one, ah!

STOP deceiving yourself. You are a newbie. Only a newbie would sit and wait hourssss while his gf is next door shack up with another guy...praying?... and after all is said and done... be asking for advice... not sure what time it is.
You are now learning .... whatever you spent... in money... in time... in emotions... is the price you paid to learn that some women can be deceitful. You can either cut your losses and move on.... or hang around for her to convince you it was all a mistake and ask for your forgiveness ... until she serves you another uppercut. There are deserving women out there...... move on.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by sunnyphem(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
most Nigeria girls are now surprising me .... sey na like dis we go dey dey ...
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Were you investing emotionally in her because you were planning to marry her before? If yes, then contrary to your belief, you are a newbie to inter gender relationship. The only woman that you should think of marrying is the one with a body count of ZERO. Anything greater than that should not be considered for marriage. Just go browse through NL romance and family sections and count how many marital problems are caused by married women with their exes. Marrying a virgin immediately removes at least one factor that will cause future problems.

A word is enough for the wise. A million words are not enough for the foolish.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Were you investing emotionally in her because you were planning to marry her before? If yes, then contrary to your belief, you are a newbie to inter gender relationship. The only woman that you should think of marrying is the one with a body count of ZERO. Anything greater than that should not be considered for marriage. Just go browse through NL romance and family sections and count how many marital problems are caused by married women with theit exes. Marrying a virgin immediately removes at least one factor that will cause future problems.

A word is enough for the wise. A million words are not enough for the foolish.
One cannot easily find a virgin even if he sees one she may not want him.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Liposure: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
My brother, Take a break. D heartbreak is 2 much.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Martinez39s(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mr. Simp, welcome to the party. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
real players don't go about keeping all their eggs in one basket.
so stfu! you're a 1st class newbie.

count your loss & move on.
pele.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by emerged01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pele!
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Omar09(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Truely, she loved me very much o, and also made a lot of sacrifices for me.

Yes might have loved you, but she didn't respect you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by galadima77(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sad thing is, someone will break your heart brutally and you still have the audacity to say the person really loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by jogsman01(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
If she's still apologizing, turn her to side chick. Re: break her heart again

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by blacq2009(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
She's sacrificed for you, huh? Has she ever offered you sex whilst in her menses? Sorry for the loss though.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by abbasajao(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders
I am actually not new here, but I had to create a new account for this. I am really sorry to bother you guys with this, but I really need some elderly/brotherly advice.

I'm a 21-year-old guy, recently graduated from a university in the East, haven't gone for service yet. I am currently fending for myself as I make an average of 70k monthly as a site manager. (this is for people who will tell me to go and look for work.).

I started dating my girlfriend from year 2 years ago in year 3 before industrial training. She's a nice girl, feminine charms and all, and she's the same age as me.
Before we kicked it off sexually, I made sure we made it clear on the area of body count and exes. We've both had 2 relationships before, or so as she made me believe.

Fast forward to thursday of last week, (She has been behaving raather weridly for some weeks, not replying chats and stuff like that), so beause of these I decided to pay her a 2 day visit. When I reached her place in the evening around 2. She was in another guy's room, she opened door for me and left me in the room for 3 hours while she went back to the guy's room.

I no talk, I carry face thruout the night, and in the morning we made up, thinking that we'll use that day (Friday) to talk about shit. This girl abandoned me in the room again in the excuse she's going to buy fish for pepper soup. Na so from 10am to 8pm I no see my so called babe. Damn! I had had it up to here.

As she came back, without tangible explanations,, I made it clear I wasn't doing again. She begged and begged. I considered and we made up AGAIN.

Now yesterday morning, (I also noticed shes been spending much time on WhatsApp now which was unlike her as I was literally the only person she chats with).

I asked her for her phone and she appeared fidgety, which much reluctance she handed it to me, and I went straight to whatsapp.

I noticed she's wiped most of her chats and I noticed a guy's number in her list, someone she dint tell me about. I opened the chat and saw that It had also been wiped. But she mistakenly left the part where they discussed about sex and hows hes the first to fuvk her on her menses.

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

This is a girl ive dated for two bloody years, I have been extremely faithful as we were in the same dept. she has access to my phone whenever and however she wants.

Why she hid this guy from me, I do not know. I also saw shes been begging him to take her out (I'm in a kind of tight spot financially as I literally blew up to 150k on her new place, so I haven't been yielding to her requests.) Don't judge me, I was badly in love.

I broke up with her immediately yesterday morning and left the place.

She has been calling and begging me since then, I blocked her everywhere except whatsapp. Truely, she loved me very much o, and also made a lot of sacrifices for me. But her dishonesty and her behavior these past few days are the main reasons im taking a walk.

I really dont know what to do guys, I am not a newbie to love matters and the deceitful ways of women, which was my motivation to stick to one woman. But this one, ah!

I am still a young man with a bright future ahead of me. All this woman matter no be for me, but this loss is really hurting me badly, and the fact she kept on holding on to the fact that its just two guys for two bloody years.

What do you suggest? I'll be in the comments.

On this your matter, do whatever that suit you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Bynz: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
The WhatsApp guy is the guy she left to meet for 3hrs while u were at the house u paid #150k for.... she dey do compound love.

U v made the right choice she's a f**kaholic. Paradventure u go back to her she will likely use another man belle hold u for marriage n u will mumuly marry her out of love. She will keep having extra marital affair with the biological father while married to u.. . To save urself all this stress invest more in yourself proffesionally. Give yourself a break for women at the moment

Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders
I am actually not new here, but I had to create a new account for this. I am really sorry to bother you guys with this, but I really need some elderly/brotherly advice.

I'm a 21-year-old guy, recently graduated from a university in the East, haven't gone for service yet. I am currently fending for myself as I make an average of 70k monthly as a site manager. (this is for people who will tell me to go and look for work.).

I started dating my girlfriend from year 2 years ago in year 3 before industrial training. She's a nice girl, feminine charms and all, and she's the same age as me.
Before we kicked it off sexually, I made sure we made it clear on the area of body count and exes. We've both had 2 relationships before, or so as she made me believe.

Fast forward to thursday of last week, (She has been behaving raather weridly for some weeks, not replying chats and stuff like that), so beause of these I decided to pay her a 2 day visit. When I reached her place in the evening around 2. She was in another guy's room, she opened door for me and left me in the room for 3 hours while she went back to the guy's room.

I no talk, I carry face thruout the night, and in the morning we made up, thinking that we'll use that day (Friday) to talk about shit. This girl abandoned me in the room again in the excuse she's going to buy fish for pepper soup. Na so from 10am to 8pm I no see my so called babe. Damn! I had had it up to here.

As she came back, without tangible explanations,, I made it clear I wasn't doing again. She begged and begged. I considered and we made up AGAIN.

Now yesterday morning, (I also noticed shes been spending much time on WhatsApp now which was unlike her as I was literally the only person she chats with).

I asked her for her phone and she appeared fidgety, which much reluctance she handed it to me, and I went straight to whatsapp.

I noticed she's wiped most of her chats and I noticed a guy's number in her list, someone she dint tell me about. I opened the chat and saw that It had also been wiped. But she mistakenly left the part where they discussed about sex and hows hes the first to fuvk her on her menses.

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

This is a girl ive dated for two bloody years, I have been extremely faithful as we were in the same dept. she has access to my phone whenever and however she wants.

Why she hid this guy from me, I do not know. I also saw shes been begging him to take her out (I'm in a kind of tight spot financially as I literally blew up to 150k on her new place, so I haven't been yielding to her requests.) Don't judge me, I was badly in love.

She has been calling and begging me since then, I blocked her everywhere except whatsapp. Truely, she loved me very much o, and also made a lot of sacrifices for me. But her dishonesty and her behavior these past few days are the main reasons im taking a walk.

I really dont know what to do guys, I am not a newbie to love matters and the deceitful ways of women, which was my motivation to stick to one woman. But this one, ah!

I am still a young man with a bright future ahead of me. All this woman matter no be for me, but this loss is really hurting me badly, and the fact she kept on holding on to the fact that its just two guys for two bloody years.

Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankicent:
21 years old.. No wonder still small and inexperienced. Most you all date? Can't you all stay single enjoy life and save your self from troubles and harm? See now disappointment won kill you..

You went to your gf pass and let you to a guy place for 3 hours... F*ckng him...

And St*pid you waited... I swear she don Tie you.

A real man would walk out within 5
Now you broke after spending all on her... You just too d*MB... Money that you would have given to your mom or use it for something better in your life... Na fake love you waste am on...

Now you claiming she love you... You F**lish .... A woman who love you will fear you and wouldn't cheat you ooo.. She's just using you because you cheap.

Oshe real man, smartest man that ever liveth, exp1000 Noah's grandfather..
You don finish ABI??
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22

I can only tell you one thing, what ever you do, even if she says she will kill herself, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.
A cheating girlfriend will rarely stop cheating.

We're age mates but I feel I can give you some advice, I was in a similar situation last year.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by tunize(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:

My guy there is a reason why I asked.
The modern world we are today there are so many things that can cause relationships to break down or weak.
Most of the time it's what partner A ignores is what Partner B wants.

So before giving a relationship advice you need to ask some critical questions before drawing to conclusion, so that you who is advising will not end up ruining the case more.
Bros some ladies can nvr b satisfied if u like make ur pass mark b 100% she go cheat if she wan cheat. Cheating is of the mind, is not from satisfaction per sey but an individual decision. YES OR NO see this word nor b for fashion. Its jst a decision.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by bukatyne(f): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

Forgive her and move on.

She has sexual fantasies she is neither willing to share with you nor suppress to herself.

And that is a recipe for disaster.

She is also very ungrateful and discontent.

That's why she can buy the menses-fucking-guy to take her out.

She is probably with you because she sees you as a good husband material.

That girl is not ready to give her best part to you.

Move on.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by ibiba55(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

Bros!!!! Wake up from your slumber. Move on with your life. Forgive her but don't take her back. She doesn't deserve you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by lewis1010: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2020
THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE CLICK AND WATCH

https://www.facebook.com/bibian.igwe.92/videos/181350406520440/?t=9
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Zombiekiller010: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2020
A lady that is cheating will never stop cheating, she will only be more smarter so as not to get caught
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by placeofallure(f): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Ardar:
Mtchewwwwww undecided

You no get sense, how u go carry 150k give person all in the name of love? Some guys are truly stupid.

Tomorrow una go still talk say girls get fish brain while una own na saw dust.

What is 150k? I've gotten bigger help. Coming from a woman again? It's not bad to help your relationship mate out if you have the means, this may not necessarily come from the guy. The woman can help the guy too. It's about this particular lady. Promiscuity is in her blood. Who leaves his/her guest for about 10 hours, and returns with no good reason? Haba! For me, I don't need to check your phone or read your chat. I have already formed my opinion about the future of the relationship. No Jupiter, no arguments can change my mind. I won't even talk about it if you're careless not to notice my attitude.

The OP should just move on. Most ladies who cheat are great and perfect liars. She doesn't sound like someone ready to change. She will just fine tune her acts and you may never catch her again even.
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Mobi47(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Jarvis22:
Hello Nairalanders

BROTHERS! I WAN CRAZE!

u did the right thing. Kudos to you... A better girl will replace her
Re: I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count by Wazzaowner(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Emperoradrian:
Brother its a good thing u broke up wit her, BT u would have just done d break up in ur heart, and still continue fvcking her , and also stop all forms of financial aids to her, keep fvcking her until she either gets tired and leave you, or u get tired and leave her.

This is not easy @ all, for a girl you once loved and cherish. Just let it gone and focus on your career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.