Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109113 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by emkz: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Does the boyfriend know you are bonking her? Did he just call you to say he was seeing her?

If he is okay with you bonking her, bonk on. If you feel in your heart that it's not right, stop it. It is impossible for a woman to use a man for sex except the man is a gigolo. Are you an unpaid gigolo?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by olisaEze(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

So what’s the big problem? You don’t have to spend ur cash on her again, and u still 'tap that *ss' from time to time, so what’s d problem!?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by proclinician: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
For the matter to reach front gate eeh. E strong. O sikwolu ike.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Sniper101(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Does she still ask you for money and other stuff, after the sex? Or sometime later?

If she doesn't, my guy, ENJOY YOURSELF grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

How old are you ?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Are you a virgin? shocked

Does it take a virgin to decide to obey God's express and explicit commands?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dandna: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
She z stil using sex 2 gain some benefit frm u.......stop bin stupid,,,jus Bleep 4 free,,,,d rlationshp z no more d same nd can neva b again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by uthlaw: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Are you a novice,look for another babe and keep fucking her until you are tired of the puna!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jk1e(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is not the place to seek advice because you will only get insults, nothing else.this should be the least place for advised. My opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by 79733139(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662

She sees you as only good enough for sex. The other guy has boyfriend/husband qualities, while you have lover/fûckmate qualities.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tempest01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Don't be a fool. Take the girl off your mind. Keep her for satisfaction. Also call her when you need sex. One day, that guy is going to leave and you'll notice her coming back full force, then you clear her there's no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Mehn, I feel sad for you. The best way is to move on from her with your dignity intact. Delete her phone number and block her on social media, focus on other more important things like gym and your career, move with good friends. Time will heal this wound

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by SojiCash(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
You get brain my guy
[i][/i]

[s]
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lexxyrule(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Consider yourself lucky, atleast, for once I need a lady that will use me for sex
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dybala11(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
That's her way of paying you back for all your help, it's a tit for tat something. Maybe you're the only one dating yourself in that relationship sef, it's a friends with benefits relationship. You pay her bills, she gives you sex in return.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by money121(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Peele set awon slave
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ingodwetrust15(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
You are not been stupid bro, you were in a relationship with her for 3years so it’s safe to say you are pussy whipped and starved. You still in love with her which is not healthy for you, the best way to forget about her or get over her is to get a REPLACEMENT don’t listen to all these people that will advise you to occupy your mind, Now your replacement could be a GF, FWB I won’t advise 1NS but to an extend it could help too. I mean from your write up you shouldn’t even want to have anything to do with her anymore,indeed you are really pussy whipped. Go get yourself a replacement and stop eating her butthole bro. Shalom
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NaijadrivaCars: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why does this sound like one of these Twitter stories?

Stop giving her any assistance but *do* anytime she comes around. If she isn't coming for gifts, maybe your divk game is good.

It happened to me beforesmiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jago2016(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Which kind story be this....so you cant say no...mtchew
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Skmoda360(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Mr man, leave love matter for Mattias .....she is fvcking you just keep enjoying it and condomise, make that "pvssy" light and on a side, look for a girl that is far better than her in terms of looks and character...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Strawberryginge(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Sometimes you have to let go for them to come back. Focus on yourself rejuvenate your self and when the time is right you will find the right person and please don't beat her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by alizma: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

He should wait to he becomes dangote abi? If you a had carefully read through, you had understand that the guy is relatively ok
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by berrystunn(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mugu

Can you imagine.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.

Madam, are you sure you practice what you preach?

HRHQueenPhil:
When I dey look for rich man wey go give. ME belle and fvck me well well

HRHQueenPhil:
that is exactly what I want from my man. Pls if u have such a man, ple let me know.. Good sex, money, attention and christian

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by monimekaz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

Best advice ever

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Outreachms: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pure nonsense WHAT ADVICE DOES THIS ONE NEED?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

Stop talking trash
That you're struggling to develop yourself doesn't mean others should join the bandwagon.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Euegene100001: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Best advice u can ever get on earth as a young fellow follow this with from the depth of ur stomach it will lead u far .
Kylekent59:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by seangy4konji: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
go for hiv test..if it come out negativekeep knacking her...there is new cocacola bottle thats very finebe inserting it into her anus,small heineken bottleuse it also,buy johnson baby oildrill her ass hole...make her knack u in the lot,every wherefufill all your damn fantasies with her, make her knee in the toilet after drinking plenty goldberg??piss on her and knack her...make her ur sex slave...

nothing more and when you think you through....

go to google and search for new fetish and start all over again....scat...huge diddols...fisting..gape her anus...

The only thing that pain me is the money you have been spending...well nothing wrong but its this ladies that teach good men evil...

If you had use her for rituals in Ago iwo ye now you would be in Canada balling while she is sstill vommiting cash in your wardrrobe in Lagos...

i really cant figure out the one to use first for long life ritual..he or she but you seem like the one that has brain tumor..

block the bastard from your life and never open your door incase she comes un announced...oloribruku girl..had the audacity to tell you and you still ask us?she don capsulate you with pussy...what insuktgirl tell u am knacking someone still deh come anytime to knack her??na sapana go kill am.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by northvietnam(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
biafraisdead:

U are just plain stupid!

He really is
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Worksunlimited: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Are you stupid? YES!

Best way to handle? Stop been stupid, Bleep her one very good last time, block her in every way possible and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Prosper347(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Don't force love.. she is damn tired of you so let her go stop being so low.. don't allow sex destroy your love life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.