Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,551 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109099 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Prosper347(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Don't force love.. she is damn tired of you so let her go stop being so low.. don't allow sex destroy your love life
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
See where this one is seeking help from..seeking help from mad people..most persons here have mental prob I can't imagine a full grown up man celebrating first to comment FCT some even go as far as organising parties..some buy drinks to celebrate it some even do the FTC shower in big hotels then we also have d dammmmm niggar guys I feel for u go and seek advice from another forum not nairaland..u go soon they see useless comments now watch out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by stevio(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Too much sense won't kiiii you grin
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Euegene100001: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
U better start running now multiple sex partners in this world of so much sickness better start using ur head to think and not ur kpekus .STD are real HiV too is real as well be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
lexxyrule:
Consider yourself lucky, atleast, for once I need a lady that will use me for sex

You appear like a suitable candidate to be used for Sex Ritual
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Wettoid123: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
U are blind already with love you will not see the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by big7: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I didn't bother reading the article but going by the headline all I can say is...when you use someone who is just suppose to be sex mate for a girlfriend just because you can't control your emotions and your head no dey think right. Must you tag her ur girlfriend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
lexxyrule:
Consider yourself lucky, atleast, for once I need a lady that will use me for sex
see what I said
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by siegfried99(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Funkybabee(f): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lols, be playing with your glory, it will soon drain finally

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by chukwuibuipob: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
sad GF mata again.Young man! U'll do urself a great favor. DELETE her from ur memory. Dnt allow her in ur apartment again.God don show u dat she's a serpent,a kind of jezebel.Supposed u don marry her nkoh? She'll go collect from Adamu the cow boy, Emma the fake CD hawker, Tolu the tailor.STOP having s*X with d sheHOAT b4 she transfer gonoAIDS for u
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MzTunechi(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Success is yours, just as stupidity is yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by stevio(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Where did you buy your sense grin,i will need to shop for sense for some peeps cheesy
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin.

Crooked world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
What the hell are you looking for in a gal friend if not to fcvk
Alaye couple your self together and stay focus.
Even if that girl is married to that guy tomorrow she still turn to your fcvk mate
So wise up guy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by mayorkent(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MzTunechi(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
osazsky:
See where this one is seeking help from..seeking help from mad people..most persons here have mental prob I can't imagine a full grown up man celebrating first to comment FCT some even go as far as organising parties..some buy drinks to celebrate it some even do the FTC shower in big hotels then we also have d dammmmm niggar guys I feel for u go and seek advice from another forum not nairaland..u go soon they see useless comments now watch out
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by mmadu4: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
op you should count your self lucky ,. do you know how many guys that wants to be in your shoe of no string attach kinda relationship? stop complaining and enjoy the friends with benefit relationship

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by gambia(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
ikevictor:
...and am here searching for dis kind girl all my life!!

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by pahen1991: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
That girl is possess she wants to drain you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
As she deem u fit for sex, u no thank ur star? Since u are complaining, She will stop calling u for sex with immediate effect. Let's see if u don't start wailing. Lets see if u can survive it. Smiles
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by styless(f): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
oh damn
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRMK: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
i guess u get paid for it or u so much enjoy it that u simply remained glued to it!.,.....hahaha.......na igbadun be dat now!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
The real fornication is when you are having sex with anyone with whom you have no mutual commitment for life partnership. Increasing multitudes are playing with naked* live high-tension electrocuting wire called formication but they sheepishly call it FUN. That is the danger you fall into when you fail to make God's word an uncompromising standard for your living!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by drealcivilceno(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
oga na lie. Guy wey no get money go still kpansh am
Kylekent59:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bifyblinkz1: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
*GLOBAL TRADERS INVESTMENT (GTI)* IS AN INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION THAT HELPS CLIENTS TO TRADE THEIR INVESTED CAPITAL IN FOREX & CURRENCY TRADING.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED OUR TRADING STRATEGIES FROM EXPERT TRADERS WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FUTURE MARKET.

GLOBAL TRADERS INVESTMENT USES EXCEPTIONAL STRATEGY AND BEST PRACTICES THAT FOCUSES ON MAXIMIZING PROFIT IN FOREX & CURRENCY TRADING. *GTI* OFFERS HER INVESTORS 30% OF THEIR INVESTMENT IN 7 DAYS

*PACKAGES*
MINIMUM � 10K
MAXIMUM INVESTMENT
�200K

PLUS A ONETIME 5% REFERRALS BONUS FOR ANY INVESTOR YOU INTRODUCED

� Invested Currency: *#Naira*
� Trading days: Monday to Friday
� Trading Time: 9am to 8:30pm
� Payment Days: Monday - Friday

https:///JGHtz2YzOTu2ftUKxlsb59

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Oriade33: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
jagaban002:
Maybe you only good as a sex object to her and she see other beneficiaries in the other guy so accept ur faith and keep fucking her since u too love sex . Gud luck

That's us I guess.

It's our work ooo.

Sexmaniac geng
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Oriade33: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na us
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MrCork: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

kaiiii..sex object ke?... bro please please please please..gimmmme her nomba n let me help u talk to her nicely so she can respect us! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by DaAwesome1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin grin

Crooked world.
ogee�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Heavensent01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
the girl is not the problem here but your dull brain. you feel used of a sex you're enjoying

if you're not enjoying the sex, how can you allow an ingrate to have your attention not to talk of visiting your house huh?

someone dey pay you your pension you dey wail again, hope you're using condom sha? because that babe is not fvcking only you and the guy

retrieve your sense back fast Op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by braine(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Karemarealty288:
She is using you....use her back by suggesting 3some with a guy....

My guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.