Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109082 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

You are technically finished.

How can you still love such a lady who is dating another guy yet still sexing you? Are you Ok?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by FEGNO: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2020
You are a very luck chap. Other guys most times have to plead, beg or cajole to get laid
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Correcton(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Destroyer relationship. Go are beg GOD for forgiveness and focus ur life, because what u are doing now wil come to ur present tomorrow.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by teniolav: 1:22am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
You are foolish sir .. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by linearity: 1:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Yes, you are been stupid, since you asked; I guess you wouldn’t care to receive an honest answer.

I just hope that, you are not too stupid not to be using a condom each and every time. Other than that, I would recommend you both continue to use each other.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by wisdomkid: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

I almost laughed till I read your last paragraph and felt your pain.. The love you that stops you from hurting her. First, I'll advise you to diss your friend, he's an evil adviser with a wicked mind.

Why not stop the relationship? It's toxic to your health and mentality.

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Bamz(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Adewale1603:
I have the full video, contact me

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Kennedyiheme02: 1:40am On Feb 12, 2020
See this mumu, instead make you forget say you get GF begin free knacking.... you're here complaining like a menopaused woman.. mehn men of nowadays are just weak.. i wonder how men love.. i can only like a girl i cant love.. men who love are weak... hustle and make money whilr you keep knacking that free pussy, onye ara
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Enemyofpeace: 1:42am On Feb 12, 2020
No girl can use you except you want to be used. You're talking as if the thing no dey sweet you

Good morning Dominique
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Enemyofpeace: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
See this mumu, instead make you forget say you get GF begin free knacking.... you're here complaining like a menopaused woman.. mehn men of nowadays are just weak.. i wonder how men love.. i can only like a girl i cant love.. men who love are weak... hustle and make money whilr you keep knacking that free pussy, onye ara
don't mind him
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by vincidemon: 1:46am On Feb 12, 2020
tell me what do you want?someone is given you free toto and you are complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Are you a virgin? shocked
that's d most foolish question I have ever seen.. Is that a prerequisite for advising some one? Nothing person no go see for nairaland.. My virginity is none of ur business
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by hopexter(m): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.

He should leave his apartment because of one Nypho who doesn't know what she want? Just tell her you're not around anytime she calls, she'll stop calling after hearing that for about 6 times undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:04am On Feb 12, 2020
emeijeh:

Madam, are you sure you practice what you preach?

I use to hear people were jobless but I never knew ee reach like this, u mean u went all the day to dig old comments and paste here to show what? I don't practice what I preach.. Lol? When u and I know the advise I gave him is the Christian most practical advise.. Well, thank God for salvation.. Once you surrender to CHRIST, your old life of yesterday matters no more, it's the new that he is interested in.. But seriously get a life.. Inugo? Leave this foolishness for the 15 year old
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NikkyIvy(f): 2:07am On Feb 12, 2020
fergieboy:
Your own Good o

I'm looking for who to use me self cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:07am On Feb 12, 2020
hopexter:

He should leave his apartment because of one Nypho who doesn't know what she want? Just tell her you're not around anytime she calls, she'll stop calling after hearing that for about 6 times undecided
he will never say that and lying all the time won't help, he also likes d sex weda he agrees or yes.. But when he leaves there, even if she visits she won't see him
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by hopexter(m): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
he will never say that and lying all the time won't help, he also likes d sex weda he agrees or yes.. But when he leaves there, even if she visits she won't see him

I think they have a sexual bond. It would be hard for one to turn one down for long undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2020
hopexter:

I think they have a sexual bond. It would be hard for one to turn one down for long undecided
that's why the move is so important, am sure it will work.. Unless he won't move on from that toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by stchinedu: 2:48am On Feb 12, 2020
There are two things you must do asap

1. Leave that girl and save your dignity

2. Leave those friends and save your life (if you beat her and something bad happens, they will deny you)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Archangelhenrio(m): 3:01am On Feb 12, 2020
A Soul Tie has been spiritually initiated between you both sexually and that's why she keeps coming back to keep on reviving and solidifying it through the same Sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

when will you guys grow up and stop acting desperate? Woman no want again yet you dey mumu. Turn down the gawd damn slowpoke who wants to eat her cake and have it...3 years my foot... dating olosho.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by iLegendd(m): 3:29am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
I love her so much...

I bought 90% of her clothes myself...

This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that...

Though, I love her so much.

I really love this girl.

4 thing I found out about you

1. Your a nice guy (women hate it)
2. Your a weak, pushover man (women hate it)
3. You have money, but can't manage it (women hate a careless man)
4. Whoever loves more cries more (women want you to love them, but the secretly resent a man who loves them too much)

One good thing about you is: your dick is above average, even though you truly don't know how to use it. She just like having the big size inside her.

No single woman can eat egusi soup for one full month, so she comes to you, the weak man, to change soup. The day you'll finally sour, meaning: you fall sick and lost weight and your dick reduces in size, she'll never come again.

Having money and looking more handsome than another man does not mean you can buy a love or a woman with your money and handsomeness. Yes, you'll temporarily buy her, but the moment she finds out you're a nice guy, a yes man, and your character sucks, or your behavior is boring, she'll find a way to dump you for a good-bad guy.

Though, if your pocket and dick is big, she'll still come for one of them or both just the same way your girl is coming for your dick. Women love a man other women are chasing or trying to have. In your case, it seems no other woman is after you, so she sees no competition or drama and that makes the relationship boring. No woman wants to stay in a boring relationship despite how handsome or rich the guy is.

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you with the info.

How many times did you mention "I love her so much?" It's about 3 times. Sadly, whoever loves more, cries more. Wise men love women only 30% at max and women love them 70% or more. Any man who fails this will get hurt and heartbroken.

Nice and stupid men love women 99% and women love them 1%, but pretend to love them 100% to avoid looking like an ingrate. How do you expect a nice guys' relationship to last with such a ratio?

Good-bad guys don't even love women or humans — they only LIKE. They are busy and focused with their lives. Women beg them for just attention, time, and love, (not money) but they are too focused to lose focus.

Women love attention and money from a man, but give it to them in excess and watch them dump you for a nasty and rough guy who doesn't care.

See a chat below on how a girl is wishing for a good-bad guy to think about her just the way she thinks about him. That bad guy is busy with his life, but the pretty girl will never let him rest. Why? Men who got the game, but don't care about women, get cared for by women. Remember that last line.

In your case, you're the one never letting your pretty girl rest by smothering her with too many gifts, love, and affection.

Man, you know nothing about women and psychology and you'll suffer for it. It's never too late to learn them.

If you're a man, there are 3 skills you MUST master, else, you'll forever suffer in this life and God can't even save you.

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

In your case, you lack skill 1 and 3. Fix yourself and stop being used and being stupid.

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Meeyankee:
I hate to see people seeking for advice for things that has already clear to them. I hate negativity.
This is plain stupidity not negativity.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by noisy45(m): 3:32am On Feb 12, 2020
My guy enjoy the puna while the stock offer last and stop giving her money inducement. Fvck rough, treat her like a piss of shit, be disrespectful when handling that puna, make sure u turn her breast to saggy breast if she is cool with it she will stay and enjoy or run away from u. Destroy that puna so that the other guy will having leftover puna.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ovielistic: 3:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

100% True when most(93%) 9ja girls are nothing but self entitled liabilities with only kpekus to offer. What else is in their head if not food,fashion and how to collect money..how will such person not set you back..That's why I pity guys that carry 9ja girl matter on their head like gala
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ovielistic: 3:36am On Feb 12, 2020
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin grin

Crooked world.

no be 9ja girls again
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by pfadom: 3:39am On Feb 12, 2020
She has your mumu remote control and you have actually confirmed time and again that you are a mumu.

Borrow yourself some brain!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TheMubaraqS: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2020
My guy please listen to this.. This girl is collecting ur destiny for that guy ni o... That's the only reason she requests sex from u from time to time.. Worse of it is that you will keep loving her ni ooo... If u don't wishing up, your glory will go fiam
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Fourwinds: 3:54am On Feb 12, 2020
simplepee:
Yes,anything else you want to know about yourself?

The 'use and dump' sentence isn't only for guys afterall cheesy cheesy
meeeennhh ....that girl go dey fvckk well well ooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

You have been relegated to being a side piece. While you both are busy navigating each other's intimate orifices, you should scan around for a "woman" who would take you serious and love you genuinely. Note I said woman and not "girl" because only a girl would do what your ex is doing. Look for someone who is level-headed. May I also suggest that you do not lavish the prospective girlfriend with gifts or even foot her bills for starts so you can understand who she really is. Also, run a diagnostic on yourself just to be double sure that the fault isn't t
yours in any way.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Kidstell: 3:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Bro. You appear to be enduring her because you think she might repent. Imagine your son came to you with this story, will you tell him to wait for the girl until she repents.

You might also be afraid you will have no sex for a while. Please dont think like this.

Something really bad is about to happen and you need to flee.

How did I know? Dont bother asking, just find out by sticking to this toxic relationship.

Change your keys, if she has a spare.
Get a new girl friend and move on.
Delete her number and pics before reading the next line.
Stop being stupid.
If you cry there, angel shaggi will knock your head.

After doing all these.
I am glad you are now better than what you were before you met her.

Now that you are strong, help other guys who may be falling. Dont drink yourself out on this, rather find new male friends that are goal driven.

You will find a lot of things hard if you refuse to do the above.

Screen shot it, if you have to.
Copy it out on your wall.

Twitter: @TunjiMade

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.