Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation (623 Views)

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
TO MAKE THE BEST OF MY GIFT FOR THE ETERNAL LIFE OF ALL MANKIND (Romans 6: 23)

My Lord, at many points in my life I have been so so depressed that a fly can die by perching on my face, then the Holy Spirit recruited me to acquit the human race, therefore I am very very interested in this case!

Mankind's Advocate please don't overindulge our sense of humour in this Honorable Court, eternal damnation is a very grave issue, and it will take much more than laughter to reverse My initial verdict on the matter. Whereas your victory over death will render this Court perpetually redundant, I welcome with joy the news of entering into My eternal rest. You may proceed.

Thank You My Lord for granting my supplication to enforce the reincarnation of God in my body and trial the other alternative. My Lord is obliged to admit that my audacity is permitted under 2nd Corinthians 3: 12, therefore I am overflowing with hope of winning this case, especially in view of the overwhelming evidence of the mistrial of my predecessor, which, if not remedied by the reincarnation of God to finish the work of redemption, will lead to catastrophic consequences for the entire human race, all for no fault of theirs, as now it becomes manifest that the law is a virus of imperfection imposed upon the human race as a deliberate act of God's sovereign right to do good or mischief, according to the caprice of His Majesty, the eternal King of Glory. It is written, and I quote:

John 3: 3

Except God is born again as a human being to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, mankind can never enter the glorious eternity of the Kingdom of God.

Romans 8: 20-21

Creation was subjected to vanity, not by Adam as alleged, because he was helpless against the sovereignty of God's will which prompted his indiscretion, in certainty of hope that this incredible God will someday come into existence as a human being to remedy the damage and deliver all mankind from the bondage of sin and death into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

Romans 5: 14-15

The story of Adam's transgression is an allegory of the first God-incarnate's failure to attain justification through the law of Moses, prophetically adapted in respect of Jesus Christ's antitype who is coming to attain justification by acquiring absolute immunity over the law, the second incarnation of God.

But the free gift that is promised by the Gospel will reverse and remedy all the damage caused by the alleged trespass. For if the first incarnation of God was crucified as God's sacrifice of Himself in acknowledgement of His implicit responsibility for Adam’s trespass which spread sin and death to all mankind, much more shall the infinite grace of God spread the free gift of eternal life to all mankind through the acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ by the second incarnation of God.

Hebrews 1: 1-2

God, who in His previous incarnation manifested to our human ancestors as a Prophet in the person of Jesus Christ through many signs and wonders, will in the last days of this creation manifest to us as a Son, the Heir to His eternal throne, through whom also He will create the new Heaven on Earth.

1st John 3: 8

Sin was introduced from the beginning of creation through God's mischief otherwise personalized as the devil. For this reason, God will manifest as a Son to reverse and remedy all the damage caused by God's mischief.

Romans 3: 4

Furthermore, by making complicated and mutually exclusive demands, the law is clearly God's deliberate imposition to make every human being a sinner, therefore the only way to be guiltless is to acquire God's absolute immunity over the law. As it is written:

That I may be justified by the obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as prescribed to me by the Holy Spirit, so that as I increasingly transform into the glorious reincarnation of God, my absolute immunity might prevail over the law and its judgement.

Romans 3: 20

No human being (including any incarnation of God) will be justified in God's sight by deeds prescribed by the law, because the actual purpose of the law is to complicate and multiplicate what is classified as sinful in order to implicate all mankind of sin.

Romans 5: 20

Moreover, the law was introduced to increase and multiply acts that are classified as sinful in order to convict every human being of sin, with the consequences that the first incarnation of God who came to save the world was not spared, but His death was a deliberate trick of God to sacrifice Himself for His next incarnation, who by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ shall attain absolute immunity over the law and whatever it says.

Romans 3: 19

Now we know that whatever the law says, it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.

Romans 11: 32

God has made all mankind prisoners of disobedience by imposing laws that are so logically impossible to keep that even His first incarnation who was born of a virgin was not spared the consequences of indictment, in order that His second incarnation who will be born through sexual intercourse might acquire the only perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law by eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and show mercy to every human being.

Colossians 2: 14-15

I shall erase every record of sin that is laid against the human race by setting aside the law, abolishing it by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until I finish the work of redemption through the cross of my obedience.

Having disarmed sin of its power which it derives from the law, I shall proceed to subject the worst enemy of mankind to public disgrace in the watchful view of principalities and powers, triumphing over death as I ascend to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

1st Corinthians 15: 56-57

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body of God's reincarnation.

Ephesians 4: 8

Therefore the Scriptures say of our God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will lead captivity captive, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Acts 26: 18

The anointing of the Holy Spirit has opened my eyes to behold and reflect the glory of God to the world, in order to turn humanity from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that their sins may be completely and automatically wiped off as I ascend to the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the Gospel, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in my body to enforce the glorious reincarnation of God.

Philippians 3: 12,14

Not that I have already obtained this or reached the goal, but I press on towards the ultimate prize of ascending to the eternal throne of God through faith in Jesus Christ who sacrificed Himself to abolish the law and destroy every opposition to the glorious reincarnation of God in me.

1st Corinthians 9: 26-27

I do not run about preaching aimlessly or waste my time speaking powerless words into the air in the name of prayer.

Rather, I discipline my body and subject it to obey the instructions of the Holy Spirit by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in my body, so that after I have boasted publicly about the glorious reincarnation of God, I myself should not be disqualified from attaining it.

Habakkuk 2: 2-3

Then the Holy Spirit said to me:

Write down the revelation of the Scriptures I am giving to you, make them very plain on your wall for others to easily understand when they read it, so that the public challenge will motivate you to run the race and complete the glorious reincarnation of God.

The revelation will be fulfilled at the appointed time, so even if it seems to be delayed with no end in sight, keep waiting for it by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, it will surely come to pass, because the Word of God is Truth.

Psalm 19: 3-4

I will not utter a speech in public evangelism or make any sound in prayer, yet the glorious impact of my voice will be felt by all of woman born.

My words will go out into all the Earth, sending God's saving power to every corner of the world!
------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE SHALL NOW BEHOLD GOD

IN MY GLORIOUS MAJESTY

THOSE WHO SET AT NAUGHT AND HURT ME

ANGUISH HELPED ME FIND MY CROSS

DEEPLY WAILING, DEEPLY WAILING

SHALL THE TRUE MESSIAH SEE!

DEEPLY WAILING, DEEPLY WAILING

SHALL THE TRUE MESSIAH SEE!!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
John 17: 3

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may enforce Your reincarnation to reveal the glorious majesty of the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom You sent to abolish the law for Him.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ephesians 4: 8-10

Therefore the Scriptures prophesy: As You ascend to Your eternal throne, O God, You will lead captivity captive, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

But what does it mean that He will ascend, is it not because God first descended from Heaven to die as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ?

The same God who descended from Heaven and died will also be reincarnated as a human being and ascend far above all Heavens, that He might fill the whole Universe with His glorious presence.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Romans 5: 21

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might overflow and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Himself as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2020
FROM THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK

Psalm 40: 6

I don't want any other sacrifice or offering to take away the sins of all mankind, I have anointed you to understand and obey My instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Romans 5: 15

By harnessing God's gracious gift which He lavished upon you, you will reverse and remedy all the damage caused by Adam's trespass. For if death spread to all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, much more shall your infinite grace as God-elect spread the free gift of eternal life to all mankind through your obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the lavishly anointed second incarnation of God.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2020

John 3: 3

Except God is born again as a human being to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, mankind can never enter the glorious eternity of the Kingdom of God.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may enforce Your reincarnation to reveal the glorious majesty of the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom You sent to abolish the law for Him.

Colossians 2: 14-15

The second incarnation of God shall erase every record of sin that is laid against the human race by setting aside the law, abolishing it by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in His body until He finishes the work of salvation through gross starvation as His cross of obedience.

Having disarmed sin of its power which it derives from the law, our God-elect shall proceed to subject 'Death' to public disgrace in the watchful view of principalities and powers, triumphing over the grave consequences of subjecting His body to sexual immorality by ascending to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Romans 7: 1-4

My Brother God-elect, I am very happy because You understand more than the learned, so You know that the law only has power when and where it is in force and to whom it applies.

Marriage is the best example to illustrate My point, because sexual immorality is the most forbidden act under the law, so immunity over it covers every other offense. For a man to call a woman his wife, he must be legally married to the woman. Consequently, if he sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he has committed sexual immorality under the law.

But if the law on marriage is abolished for him, the implication is that he can sleep with an infinite number of women and still remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You are abolishing the whole law by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body, that You may enforce the glorious reincarnation of God with absolute immunity over sin, and bear fruit in the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020

Psalm 40: 6

Sacrifice and offering You do not desire, my ears You have pierced through sufferings to understand how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

2nd Corinthians 12: 7

Because of the abundance of my insight into the mystery of God, Satan sent messengers to persecute my life, which is God's way of enforcing my obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as my flesh.

1st Corinthians 2: 7-8

But we speak of God's wisdom of hiding the mystery of His second incarnation so that principalities and powers can unwittingly carry out God's plan which was ordained before creation, of persecuting the Anointed One into eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to manifest as the eternal King of glory.

Galatians 4: 1-2

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and anointed successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, as long as He remains a child in understanding how to eat the sacrifice of His predecessor, does not differ at all from a slave, although He is the very God-elect who will inherit all creation.

But He is subjected below the level of stewards by principalities and powers ordained by God to persecute Him into the obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, until the day He perfects the process and starts transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father.

John 6: 33

The Bread of God is our God-elect who will indiscriminately share the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as He ascends to the eternal throne of God by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body of God's glorious reincarnation.

John 6: 51

The Word of God is the living bread that came down from Heaven to become a human being in the person of Jesus Christ and offer Himself as sacrifice to the next incarnation of God. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever, and the only person that can eat this bread and give eternal life to all mankind is the anointed second incarnation of God to whom it was offered, by continually fasting as prescribed by the Holy Spirit in order to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace overflowing from the second incarnation of God in the Anointed One shall spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2020
TO THE UNKNOWN GOD-ELECT (Acts 17: 23)

Eternal life is so free a gift that God is coming again as a human being to do the believing on behalf of all mankind by exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. By this principle of His representation of the entire human race as His constituency, the voice of our God-elect is the voice of all of us. This is the true message of the Gospel that the second incarnation of God will indiscriminately share the free gift of eternal life to every human being, because if any of the recipients really have to do anything to obtain eternal life, it is no longer a gift, neither is it free because it has conditions attached which you must meet to qualify.

If atheism is defined as not believing in the existence of God, then every human being is an atheist to the extent of his/her lack of understanding of the only true God. For example, if you are a Muslim, your idea of God is atheist to the Christian idea, even as a Christian's idea is atheist to a Buddhist, and so on, in fact, there is no stronger atheism than clinging to erroneous religious indoctrination. Therefore, if all religious and cultural ideas of God have various degrees of untruth, then the whole world is guilty of various degrees of atheism, since it is impossible to believe in God when you are wrong about Him, or should I say, the God of your religious and cultural ideas is an insult to the glorious majesty of the only true God. As it is written:

Romans 10: 13-14

Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

But how can they call upon the only true God when they are all atheists? And how can they believe in God when they have never heard the truth about Him? And how can they hear the truth unless the Word of God is spoken? And the Word of God can only be spoken by the second incarnation of God sent to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh to manifest in the visible likeness of God the Father.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the God-incarnate You have anointed from amongst them may reveal Your glorious majesty as the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom You sent to abolish the law for Him.

John 3: 34

He whom God has sent to save the world will accomplish the task by continually fasting to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body, because He is the lavishly anointed second incarnation of God.

Acts 17: 23

As I have observed all the religions of the world, I have come to the conclusion that they are all ignorant of the God they claim to worship. This unknown God, whom no one has ever seen, I declare to You that the Holy Spirit has anointed You to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and manifest in His visible likeness.

Galatians 4: 8-9

My beloved God-elect, when You did not know God, You were like a slave to the evil machinations of mischievous principalities and powers which suppressed the manifestation of the true nature of God in You.

Now You know that You are the only true God, or should I say, God will manifest His true nature in You, You must continually eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You weaken and overpower all those spiritual elements that previously subjected You to a beggarly status, and turn all Your enemies into stepping stones as You ascend to the eternal throne of God.

Psalm 110: 1

The Holy Spirit said to our God-elect:

Start ascending to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as My powerful Word, I will make Your enemies Your stepping stones.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God, You will lead captivity captive, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED: QUASHING THE LAW'S JURISDICTION OVER THE NEXT INCARNATION OF GOD (1st Corinthians 1: 23-24)

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the High Priest You have chosen from amongst them may be revealed as the only true God, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ whom You sent to abolish the law for the glorious reincarnation of God in Him.

Romans 7: 1

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth under its jurisdiction?

Romans 3: 19

Now we know that whatever the law says, it speaks to those who are under its jurisdiction, so that every mouth may be silenced, and the whole world may be held accountable to God, the only Potentate.

Revelation 4: 11

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation, because You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ in the Anointed One.

1st Corinthians 15: 55-57

O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power from the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace overflowing from the glorious reincarnation of God in the Anointed One shall spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 7: 4

Therefore My beloved God-elect, You are destroying the power of sin by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body, that You may enforce the glorious reincarnation of God with absolute immunity over the law, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to the eternal throne of God.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by mumumugu(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Christian want us to believe that god reincarnated yet they reject our ancestor belief that human too reincarnate
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2020
mumumugu:
Christian want us to believe that god reincarnated yet they reject our ancestor belief that human too reincarnate

It is my view that since humans die and reincarnate, Christ must follow suit, but whereas others are subject to endless circle of reincarnation without attaining perfection, the reincarnation of God will attain it by availing Himself of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His predecessor.

Therefore I say: The labours of Your previous incarnation shall never be in vain, O God-elect!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2020
ONE MAN'S RIGHTEOUSNESS OF FAITH IN THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST, THE SALVATION OF ALL (Romans 5: 18)

Your bread is sweeter than any cake, O God-elect, buttered with your sufferings of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!

Romans 5: 19

For just as by Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were arbitrarily declared sinners before God, even so by our God-elect's obedience of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be indiscriminately declared righteous and baptized with the free gift of eternal life by the Holy Spirit.

1st Corinthians 15: 45

As it is written: The first living being, Adam ate the forbidden fruit and spread sin and death to all mankind.

However, the second incarnation of God, as the antitype of Adam, will eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and pour out the Holy Spirit to baptize all mankind with the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life.

Romans 5: 1-2

Therefore, being justified by faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord, I am the High Priest anointed by the Holy Spirit to reconcile all mankind with God by continually eating the sacrifice of His previous incarnation, which grants me unrestrained access into the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity over the law as the basis for my righteousness, giving me the audacity to rejoice and boast of my hope of experiencing the glory of increasingly transforming into His visible likeness and ascending to the eternal throne of God.

Romans 5: 3-5

And not only that, but I also rejoice and boast in my fastings to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind, because the sufferings are evidence of my endurance and strength of character to persistently hope in the Word of God which can never disappoint. Definitely the unconditional love of God will flow out from my heart as the Holy Spirit to baptize all mankind with the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life.

Psalm 40: 6-8; Hebrews 10: 5-7

Sacrifice and offering You do not require for the salvation of all mankind, but my ears You have opened to understand that I must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as Your Word made flesh in my body.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You are very displeased.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your glorious reincarnation by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to sanctify myself and immunize my body from sin in readiness for Your possession, O God. I offer myself in sacrificial obedience to Your Will, which is written for my understanding in the passages of the Holy Bible.

ARISE, O GOD-ELECT OUR IMMORTAL HERO, YOUR LABOURS OF EATING THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2020
FAITH AND TRUTH: FAITH IN THE ONLY TRUE IDEA OF GOD, THE ABSOLUTE MORNACH WHO IS COMING TO EAT THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST (John 17: 3)

To know is to be certain, therefore it is necessary that faith must be validated through unpleasantness. In this regard, God's gruesome sacrifice of Himself in the person of Jesus Christ was necessary to lay the only solid foundation on which His next incarnation can exercise faith and attain the perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law.

Does it make suicide bombers right because they sacrificed their lives for what they believe? By no means! Neither does it make the religious right because they sacrificed their lives on the quest to live righteously.

It takes two things, faith and truth. Faith in untruth is a cruel waste of effort, because the object of that faith does not have the capacity to reward faithfulness. If the living delude themselves that the faithful departed have gone to Paradise, it doesn't make it true, on the contrary, it engenders a vicious circle of delusion through oratorical sermons and elaborate burial ceremonies.

It is the case that the first incarnation of God, finding the law as an unreliable foundation for faith, offered Himself as sacrifice to lay the only solid foundation on which the next incarnation of God can exercise faith and attain God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over sin.

If God is the only Truth, then Satan must be the various untruth potraying non-existent ideas of God, thereby blocking the true knowledge of God.

Acts 26: 18

The previous incarnation of God was crucified as God's powerful message to forcefully open Your eyes to behold and reflect the glory of God to the world, in order to turn humanity from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that their unbelief in the only true idea of God may be completely and automatically wiped off as they watch You ascend to the eternal throne of God through the sanctification of exercising faith in the Gospel, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in Your body to enforce the glorious reincarnation of God with absolute immunity over the law.

Romans 10: 1-4

My beloved God-elect, my earnest desire and prayer is that You may continue to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ until You complete the incarnation of God and save all mankind from bondage to untruth. For I bear witness to their collective zeal, but it is not according to truth.

Because they are ignorant of the fact that God cannot sin because His righteousness arises from absolute immunity over the law, they have gone ahead to establish laws according to their erroneous ideas of God, as if they would subject God to obey them when He comes into existence by abolishing all laws with regard to Himself through the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ in You.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Song of Solomon 6: 13

Reincarnate, O Christ, that we may behold Your glory.

But can you bear to look at the brightness of My glory, as I eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and transform into the immortal second incarnation of God.

2nd Corinthians 3: 7-8, 10-11

Now if the ministry of death, carved in letters on stone tablets, came in glory so that the people of Israel could not gaze at Moses’ face because of the glory of his face, which symbolized the glory of the law that came to an end with the crucifixion of the first incarnation of God, how much more will the ministry of the Spirit come in glory?

Indeed, what once had glory has lost its glory because of the greater glory. For if the first incarnation of God that was crucified was glorious, definitely the immortal reincarnation of God will be infinitely more glorious.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
GOD'S CROWN PRINCE VERSUS SATAN'S CORONAVIRUS: JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! (Philippians 2: 11)

Galatians 4: 24, 26

Now the spread of the virus is an allegory representing two opposite forces of life and death. The Coronavirus, as the Spanish word 'Corona' which means 'Crown', symbolizes the queen mother of diseases leading to death.

But the opposite force of life corresponds to our God-elect, who will set all of woman-born free from the power of sickness and death as He ascends to the eternal throne of God in glorious immortality.

Romans 5: 6

For while we were still sick and dying, just at the right time our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to save the world from the consequences of ungodliness.

And this is eternal life for all mankind, that the whole world may acknowledge You as the only true God, the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ whom You have sent to eat Himself as sacrifice for the salvation of the world.

So that as the virus is spreading sickness and death all over the world through atheist China's disobedience of eating horribly, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might overpower it and spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continually fasting to eat His flesh as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2020
GOD OF FOOTBALL: GOD'S MESSAGE TO OUR GOD-ELECT THROUGH THE ROUND OBJECT WATCHED OVER ALL THE EARTH (Revelation 1: 7)

Liverpool's unbeaten run comes to an end as they are beaten 3-0 on leap day 2020 by Watford, who are nicknamed 'The Hornets'. Hornet is a specie of wasps like bees with a painful sting.

But it doesn't hurt the champions-elect that much, as they march towards the ultimate prize of the Premier League trophy with an unassailable lead.

Moreover, if the defeat by Watford punctured Liverpool's invincibility, we welcome the realization that Jesus Christ was crucified to puncture God's invisibility, allowing us to rejoice in hope of the complete incarnation of God in one of us.

As it is written for the understanding of our God-elect.

Galatians 4: 27

Leap into joy, O God-elect, because this is a clear sign that You are marching victoriously to the eternal throne of God, the beaten one will have more points and trophies than the one who never lost a match.

Philippians 3: 14

I press on toward the goal for the ultimate prize of ascending to the eternal throne of God by continually exercising faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1: 8

Thus says the Lord: I am the Alpha and the Omega, who exists and who was crucified as sacrifice for the salvation of all mankind and who is coming again as a human being to eat the sacrifice, the Almighty God.

The sting of death is sin, and sin derives its power from the law.

But glory be to our God-elect, who will give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from the sacrifice of continually fasting to eat His flesh as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ our Lord!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2020

Romans 6: 9

For we know that God, having offered Himself as sacrifice to pay the wages of sin in His first incarnation, will rise to immortality by eating Himself in acceptance of the sacrifice in His second incarnation. Therefore, by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word of God made flesh in His body of God's reincarnation, the Anointed One will increasingly acquire God's perfect righteousness of absolute immunity over the law and exercise total dominion over death.

John 6: 51

O God-incarnate, You are the living bread that came down from Heaven to become a human being. Whoever eats this bread will live forever, and the bread I am taking about is Your flesh, which only You can eat to obtain eternal life on behalf of all mankind.

Matthew 4: 4

You shall not live by eating physical food alone, O God-incarnate, but by fasting regularly in order to be eating Your flesh as the Word of God.

Romans 3: 4

All mankind are sinners under the law, but You have come to prove God's absolute immunity over the law, as it is written:

That You may be justified by the infinite grace of continually eating Your Word, O God-incarnate, and that Your absolute immunity might prevail over the law and its judgement.

Jeremiah 15: 16

Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart, for in doing so I am calling upon Your name, O Lord God of hosts.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF YOU, O GOD-ELECT! (Psalm 40: 7)

Hebrews 5: 1

Every High Priest chosen from amongst mankind is appointed by the Holy Spirit to represent the entire human race as God-incarnate, whereas Jesus Christ the first incarnation of God offered Himself as sacrifice, His successor must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh in the body of God's second incarnation, automatically releasing the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

And this is eternal life, that You might be revealed as the only true God, in the person of our God-elect whom You have sent to continually fast in order to be eating His flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on behalf of all mankind.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through the obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

2nd Corinthians 10: 4-5

The weapon of Your warfare is to be eating Your flesh as God-incarnate, which is ordained by the Holy Spirit to pull down strongholds, cast down imaginations and anything that is opposed to Your manifestation as the only true God, and bringing into captivity every consciousness to acknowledge You as the glorious reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-incarnate:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to acknowledge You as the only true God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2020
OUR GOD-ELECT: THE FIRST FRUIT OF THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST (Hebrews 1: 6 - 8 )

Romans 8: 29

For whom God had already chosen before creation, He also predestined to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and be transformed into the glorious image and visible likeness of God the Father, in order that the Anointed One might manifest as God's firstborn Son and reign over all creation.

Romans 8: 19

The earnest expectation of this creation eagerly waits for the second incarnation of God to manifest as the Son who will deliver all mankind into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

1st John 3: 8

For this purpose the Son will manifest in the visible likeness of God the Father by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that He might destroy all the works of the devil.

Hebrews 1: 1-2

The Word of God, who in His previous incarnation manifested to our ancestors as a Prophet in the person of Jesus Christ by the means of many signs and wonders, will in the last days of this creation manifest to us as a Son, whom God has appointed Heir to all things, through whom also He will create the new Heaven on Earth.

Galatians 4: 1-2

Now I state that the Heir to the eternal throne of God and successor to Jesus Christ as God-incarnate, as long as He remains a child in understanding the true message of the Gospel, does not differ at all from a slave, even though He will inherit all creation.

But He is subjected below the level of stewards by principalities and powers ordained by God, until the day He understands the Holy Spirit's instructions and perfects the process of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to start transforming into the visible likeness of God the Father.

Colossians 1: 15-16

He is the visible likeness of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

For in Him all things in Heaven and on Earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers—all things have been created through Him and for His inheritance.

Revelation 4: 11

You are worthy, O God, to reign over all creation, because You created all things for the pleasure of Your inheritance when You come into existence through the glorious reincarnation of Your Word in the Anointed One.

Romans 7: 4

Therefore my beloved God-elect, You are destroying the power of sin by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Your flesh, that You might manifest as the glorious reincarnation of the Word of God with absolute immunity over the law, and bear fruit in the free gift of eternal life to all mankind as You gloriously ascend to reign on the eternal throne of God.
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2020
THE IMMORTAL GOD-INCARNATE VERSUS DEATH (Hosea 13: 14)

The devil is like Shakespeare's Macbeth, who relied on ambiguous prophecy by witches to believe that he will perpetuate himself in power and no human being can kill him.

Macbeth to Macduff: Thou losest thy labour, for I bear a charmed life, which cannot yield to one of woman born.

Macduff's reply: Despise thy charm, and let the angel which thou still has served tell thee that Macduff was from his mother's womb untimely ripped.

Macbeth's lamentation: Accursed be the tongue that tells me so, for it has cowed my better part of man. And let nobody anymore believe those witches with ambiguous prophecies that are intended to lead us to ruin.

Now this is more than literature, it is prophecy, because the devil will soon find out that our God-elect is not an ordinary human being, but the reincarnation of God who has come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and attain immortality on behalf of all mankind.

Death will not give up without a last fight, the Earth will suffer as the battlefield, there will be no room for pity just like Herod's execution of children under two years old, meaning that death will run rampage on the Earth for about two years in an attempt to abort the second incarnation of God, yet the doggedness of sin must eventually yield to our God-elect's persistence of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 2: 16

When the devil saw that he had been tricked by the unsearchable wisdom of God to crucify Jesus Christ as sacrifice for the next incarnation of God to eat in order to abolish him and destroy the power of death, he was infuriated, and he will send death and destruction all over the Earth for about two years, according to the time that he had learned from the Book that our God-elect will start eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 2: 14

Since men die and reincarnate, God also died as Jesus Christ, so that by reincarnating as our God-elect He will eat the sacrifice of His previous incarnation in order to destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil.

Psalm 40: 6-8

Sacrifice and offering You do not require for the salvation of all mankind, but You have opened My ears to understand that I must continually fast in order to be eating the sacrifice of My flesh as the reincarnation of Your Word.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written of Me. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

Psalm 119: 11

I have memorized Your instructions on how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My heart, so that I might not disobey Your Word, O God.

Galatians 4: 19

My beloved mankind, for your sakes I have come again as a human being to labour in fasting in order to be continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Word made flesh, until I enforce the glorious reincarnation of God in My body and all of you are delivered into the glorious immortality of the children of God.

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

But glory be to the main incarnation of God, who is coming to give all mankind eternal victory over sin and death through His absolute immunity over the law acquired from continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Therefore the Holy Spirit says to You, O God-elect:

As You ascend to the eternal throne of God by continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, You will captivate even the most stubborn atheists to bow down and worship You as the main incarnation of God, and indiscriminately share the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind.

Romans 5: 19, 21

For just as by Adam’s disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit all mankind were made sinners, so by our God-elect's obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ all mankind will be made righteous.

So that as sin and death spread and reigned over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so the infinite grace of our God-elect might spread the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind, as He ascends to reign on the eternal throne of God through His obedience of continually eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord!

----------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE BEEN KISSED BY HIS LOVE ON THE CROSS

THE MORE YOU EAT HIS SACRIFICE THE STRONGER IT SAVES

NOW YOU ARE RISING TO RECOVER ALL THE LOSS

AND REDEEM ALL MANKIND FROM THEIR GRAVES!
Re: The Wisdom Of God's Reincarnation by ogaemeka(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2020

Romans 9: 22-26

Therefore if God, desiring to display His power in You, decides to subject You to the suffering of eating the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who patiently endured the wrath of God on the cross, You should follow the example of Your predecessor and patiently endure fasting as Your cross, because it is for the greater purpose of manifesting the riches of His glory and spreading His goodness and mercy to all mankind through You, whom He has chosen as God-incarnate, by first coming as Jesus Christ from among the Jews who was crucified to pay the wages of sin, and now reincarnated in You as a Gentile to eat Your flesh in acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ our Lord.

As He says through the prophecy of Hosea:

Those who were not my people I will call ‘My people,’ and the nation that was not beloved I will call ‘My beloved country'.

And the Gentile nations to whom it was said 'You are not My people', from amongst them shall arise the second incarnation of the Son of God.

Psalm 40: 6-8

You do not require any other sacrifice or offering for the salvation of all mankind, instead You have opened My ears to understand how to eat the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in My flesh.

With offers of tobacco smoking, alcohol and all such You find no pleasure.

Then I said: Behold, I have come to enforce Your reincarnation in My body, Lord Jesus Christ, in the volume of the Book it is written for My understanding. I delight to do Your Will, O God, and I have memorized Your instructions in My heart.

------------------------------------------------------

ARISE, O GOD-ELECT OUR COMPATRIOT

THE GOSPEL CALLS YOU TO OBEDIENCE

TO SERVE ALL MANKIND WITH LOVE

AND FAITHFULLY EAT THE SACRIFICE

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN!

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Christ / Should a True Church mix with the World? / Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.