Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup (29261 Views)

Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League / Oshoala Scores Another Brace As Barcelona Defeat Huelva In The Queen's Cup. / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Zontage: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
ifeanyija:
only 2?

How many have you scored in your street match?
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by sammysmiles(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
T
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Pidginwhisper: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Its Naptu2 again wink

She on course to win her 5th AWPOTY next year and break the record for most win. It’ll take close to a decade for the record to be broken by another player because she’s still very young and at the peak of her career, she’s likely to win 3 more before she retires

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well done Oshoala. Keep the flag flying!!!

I wish your fellow citizen the same exploits at the Red Devils!!!
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
I know I might get bashed for this but then, I can't help myself.

All I see is 10 reasons why women's football should be banned. Scrapped. sad

Outrageous scorelines all the time.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Clinghton: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think she should replace messi, if he eventually leaves
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tunex252:
Wait oo, was the opponent team sleeping or what? ... 1-10 is damn brutal playing away

Happens now and again in football.... Leicester almost did it to a hapless Southampton a few months ago.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Honestly, I don't watch it anymore... It's like watching kids having a go at it.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by TLION(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I must really commend this lady for making our Yoruba brothers proud and worth emulation. like I've always said we igbos need to learn alot from our Yoruba brothers in making Nigeria happy n proud and shun being in the news either for fraud or drugs related crime sad
Rubbish
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Abfinest007(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
i think should start playing la liga since d boys are tired
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Brainy19(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Continental fool
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by oloriooko(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
This babe can easily grab a shirt in the SE!
what a year she's having, congrats sis we are proud of you, wishing you more laurels next year
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Brainy19(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I must really commend this lady for making our Yoruba brothers proud and worth emulation. like I've always said we igbos need to learn alot from our Yoruba brothers in making Nigeria happy n proud and shun being in the news either for fraud or drugs related crime sad
continental fool
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by toprealman: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
FIFA should review their laws.....I need her to play for super Eagles at times.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by gibzzhd: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
kygo:
I remember watching Mercy Akide as a child and wondering how a lady could play like that, clutch player. Turned up in difficult games and was a menace to defenders. Then came Perpetual with her mastery of the ball, finesse and quality technique.

Oshoala, by the look of things has surpassed them all. She's easily world class and the younger generation would pray to match her achievements.

Big kudos to her

Mercy Akinde Remains The Best Woman Footballer In Africa And The World.
If European Women Was This Big In Her Days She Did Be With Lyon Or Psg Not Barca.Mercy Akinde Was Playing In USA The Dwell Of Female Football.
Barca femini wouldn't be among Top 5 European teams
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Starz825(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why should oshoala not join Barca men..she is up there with Messi....
Sis could be clinical than greizman...

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by PopeFlatino(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ya but they no qualify for Olympics undecidedwhich might be another criteria for CAF to play politics cry...I just pray that no outstanding African player will be discovered at d tournament
Pidginwhisper:
Its Naptu2 again wink

She on course to win her 5th AWPOTY next year and break the record for most win. It’ll take close to a decade for the record to be broken by another player because she’s still very young and at the peak of her career, she’s likely to win 3 more before she retires

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Pidginwhisper: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Ya but they no qualify for Olympics undecidedwhich might be another criteria for CAF to play politics cry...I just pray that no outstanding African player will be discovered at d tournament
But those going to the Olympics are going there for mere jamboree as nothing is to be expected. As it stands she’s indisputably the best right now. I don’t see her being dethroned anytime from now. Playing for barca and performing consistently gives her wide edge ahead of others.

I just don’t like her in NT color, that’s all
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by lekspot01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
ifeanyija:
only 2?
How many your IPOB sisters score? Enemy of good deed
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
iAmViper:
Oshoala is scoring
messi is complaining
6 Ballon d'ors
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

When Germany thrashed Brazil 7:1 in Maracana stadium at the semi final of the World cup , did you keep the same energy??

For your information, Germany tried to reduce their intensity after the 6th goal, if they continued like that, may be Brazil would conceded more than 10 goals , yes 10 goals in the toughest men's competition. The World cup !!!

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by kygo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
gibzzhd:

Mercy Akinde Remains The Best Woman Footballer In Africa And The World.
If European Women Was This Big In Her Days She Did Be With Lyon Or Psg Not Barca.Mercy Akinde Was Playing In USA The Dwell Of Female Football.
Barca femini wouldn't be among Top 5 European teams

Personally I still think Akide was a better player than Perpetual, but most people prefer the latter due to the longevity of her career. But guy, Oshoala has achieved greatness. Lyon came calling just this transfer window but she turned them down. Won trophies everywhere she went too. Oshoala na a step above these women now. let's just agree

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by gibzzhd: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Its Naptu2 again wink

Akinde would have won 8 Caf awards.from 1993 - 2001 Don't compare pls
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Starz825:
Why should oshoala not join Barca men..she is up there with Messi....
Sis could be clinical than greizman...
6 Ballon d'ors

1World cup grin

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by bendazum: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
kygo:
I remember watching Mercy Akide as a child and wondering how a lady could play like that, clutch player. Turned up in difficult games and was a menace to defenders. Then came Perpetual with her mastery of the ball, finesse and quality technique.

Oshoala, by the look of things has surpassed them all. She's easily world class and the younger generation would pray to match her achievements.

Big kudos to her

She has toured several continents and won numerous cups and personal awards. She is famous, rich and young.

She can gift you a million naira without breaking a sweat.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by PopeFlatino(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
If u gamble (bet) u will know that female football is d most unpredictable...forget this scoreline,if they want disappoint u eehh u go cry.

The only difference it has from d male team is that the presence of outright favorites like this Barca,Lyon,Mancity,Wolfburg,benfica and few others in their respective leagues but their odds no dey even reach 1.09 most times and the other options fit no dey available
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I don't watch it anymore... It's like watching kids having a go at it.
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by HRMK: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
But i think say na football she dey play,abi na basketball?
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by timibare(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's time Barca promote her into the male team....en demote Griezman to de feminine team
Re: Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup by PopeFlatino(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't underrate d spirit of d Olympics oo,, remember wetin I talk,,,my prayer was for them not to pick an exceptional talent from d qualified teams (individually not as a group)

Don't u think that if Nigeria didn't qualify for world cup last year,Ajara Nchjout of Cameroon would have used her outstanding performance to win d award last year despite all d teams performing below per...Even Kgatlana Thembi of South oust Oshoala for d price two years ago despite loosing d final to Falcons.

In female football, qualifications and outstanding performances at d highest stage of d year is always considered
Pidginwhisper:
But those going to the Olympics are going there for mere jamboree as nothing is to be expected. As it stands she’s indisputably the best right now. I don’t see her being dethroned anytime from now. Playing for barca and performing consistently gives her wide edge ahead of others.

I just don’t like her in NT color, that’s all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikki Tourists FC Bus Burnt In Accident (Photos) / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.