Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91114 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fvck boy as in?

What exactly is the meaning of this tweet or whatever because I dont get it.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her

Why are you watching your brothers like a hawk?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

What exactly is the meaning of this tweet or whatever because I dont get it.
announce to the world she settled but still open to her "spec"..

God knows if I don't want someone I don't pretend.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Op is like na from opera news na you they get your gist from lol.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

Why are you watching your brothers like a hawk?
cos I'm their second Mom

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
This man don marry rubbish.. Her manifestation is after 3 months to 1 - 2 years.

228 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Walahi!
The man suppose to go and commit suicide ni.

The man must not see this tweet o
If na pesin wey grin eyes dey push grin he no go survive it.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Op is like na from opera news na you they get your gist from lol.
Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by simplepee(f): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don't understand. What's going on? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
cos I'm their second Mom

In your mind you mean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
Twitter.
I know.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
announce to the world she settled but still open to her "spec"..

God knows if I don't want someone I don't pretend.

The account is nowhere to be found.

What happened?

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by djoe21(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
It is either the lady is seeking for attention with a fake story or she is not wise. I hope it is the former.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ignis: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
These (young) ladies of today, what are the odds that person is a nler?

It worries me that despite my postings here plus a few efforts by others, sense seems to just remain far away from the majority of users on this site.

You call someone you dated a fvck boy? Doesn't that show you're easy and with questionable standards? Or are you still infatuated with the person hence the insults?

In fact, the lady doesn't even look that young?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
[s]as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart[/s] sad

TRASH.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Olalan(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is dumb on the part of the girl and to the guy his wifey just proved to the world how much of a sissy he is......
Babe is way smarter than the guy and would most likely call the shot in the marriage

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Les: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why do guys kneel down to propose to women?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
She said some simple truths...but her delivery had a fatalistic tinge to it. Some guys will make sure Acidic Slap Subo babe yen mehn!

She lied as well.

That guy was dressed well in those pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin I hope the guy's mother is still alive grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
and the guy still remained with her after all that writting grin
she will cheat on him so obvious cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin I hope the guy's mother is still alive grin

I know what u thinking!!! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
and the guy still remained with her after all that writting grin
she will cheat on him so obvious cheesy

Lol...she was just being frank naaaaaa
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by emkz: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Did this woman just lampoon her husband making it seem as if she did him a favour by marrying him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by solmus: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin

see public washing....

this is why domestic violence happens, in another tweet, she would say men are wicked, her husband just came in for no reason and started slapping her, truth is the Husband had read this insulting tweet for days and he waited for the slightest provocation to take his pound of revenge

In one tweet, she admitted he isnt her type in stature or atitude, and the decission to mary him was like a gamble that later paid off

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...she was just being frank naaaaaa
she just marry the guy cos the main guy she is tripping for no gree for her.the moment the main guy look her way she throway dis one cheesy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:

BLOODY CIVILIAN
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
You just made the greatest decision else you'd be with boys with no future

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
cheesy
lefulefu:
she just marry the guy cos the main guy she is tripping for no gree for her.the moment the main guy look her way she throway dis one cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ozodigboo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Olalan:
This is dumb on the part of the girl and to the guy his wifey just proved to the world how much of a sissy he is......
Babe is way smarter than the guy and would most likely call the shot in the marriage
Lol.
You guys believe any fake story.
A naija woman who got married can never admit this rubbish.
She will take her secrets to the grave

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.