Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK (1068 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / ‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
The amount of fraud going on in the Nigerian Embassy is enormous as well as embarrassing. The government of Buhari promised to make amends but all his effort is nothing but an audio effort.
The embassy is the most dirtiest in the entire UK embassies. The embassy is both dirty physically and mentally. I've been to Kenya and Ghana embassy I can tell you they are welcoming and offers great customer service.
The Nigerian UK embassy London need to be short down. The only time you get to face human beings with a pigskin in the UK is when you walk into the Nigerian embassy.
The embassy engages in fraud. They provide a number that doesn't work in other to deceive people a tactical means to extort money(bribe) from innocent Nigerians.
I would be going there this week and I will be doing my investigation into the way they conduct their activities and send it to UK foreign affairs to speak to Buhari or sanction the staffs.
The customer service mostly to nursing mothers is so important but the conduct of the Nigerian embassy to this nursing mothers is disgraceful and nothing but abuse.
However, it is Nigeria we should be used to it, but I'm not going to wait till it's my turn to speak out. The only place a Nigerian should feel safe, but it is the most dangerous place for a Nigerian to go to. There is so much unprofessional conduct by this diplomat and shameful to us as a country.
Please tell the ambassador to get a good cleaner Nigerian embassy looks really dirty all we see there is black cars but dirty premises.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Simplyleo: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
slimfit1:
The amount of fraud going on in the Nigerian Embassy is enormous as well as embarrassing. The government of Buhari promised to make amends but all his effort is nothing but an audio effort.
The embassy is the most dirtiest in the entire UK embassies. The embassy is both dirty physically and mentally. I've been to Kenya and Ghana embassy I can tell you they are welcoming and offers great customer service.
The Nigerian UK embassy London need to be short down. The only time you get to face human beings with a pigskin in the UK is when you walk into the Nigerian embassy.
The embassy engages in fraud. They provide a number that doesn't work in other to deceive people a tactical means to extort money(bribe) from innocent Nigerians.
I would be going there this week and I will be doing my investigation into the way they conduct their activities and send it to UK foreign affairs to speak to Buhari or sanction the staffs.
The customer service mostly to nursing mothers is so important but the conduct of the Nigerian embassy to this nursing mothers is disgraceful and nothing but abuse.
However, it is Nigeria we should be used to it, but I'm not going to wait till it's my turn to speak out. The only place a Nigerian should feel safe, but it is the most dangerous place for a Nigerian to go to. There is so much unprofessional conduct by this diplomat and shameful to us as a country.
Please tell the ambassador to get a good cleaner Nigerian embassy looks really dirty all we see there is black cars but dirty premises.
[/s]
When will Nnamdi Kanu arrive for parents' burial?

1 Like

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by nlPoster: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020

Why the mention of black cars btw?

And pigskin as in?

You people type in parables all the time.
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Uncle haba na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
No surprises there.

Nigeria itself is dead. We are only forcing a dead horse to drink water.

When y'all realize this fact, I will be waiting here to tell you, "I told you so".

1 Like

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by sammyj: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigerians are fantastically corrupt in the words of the former UK prime minister!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by budaatum: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
slimfit1:
I would be going there this week and I will be doing my investigation into the way they conduct their activities...
Don't you think you should have done your "investigation into the way they conduct their activities" first, instead of showing your prejudice and bias about an alleged "conduct and activity" that you have not investigated yet?

1 Like

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
budaatum:

Don't you think you should have done your "investigation into the way they conduct their activities" first, instead of showing your prejudice and bias about an alleged "conduct and activity" that you have not investigated yet?

You watch
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
budaatum:

You watch I already have complains from more people that I will send to the Commonwealth and UK foreign office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Did you see anything that has to do with Kanu here? I didn't mention how Hausa people dominate the embassy I didn't want to mention that but you brought it up. Don't make me say things I don't want to say.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Simplyleo: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
slimfit1:

Did you see anything that has to do with Kanu here?
[/s]
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by budaatum: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
slimfit1:

You watch I already have complains from more people that I will send to the Commonwealth and UK foreign office.
When you have completed your "investigation into the way they conduct their activities", please make sure you also send your "complains" to the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Nigerian Ambassador to UK, both who might actually be in a position to do something about your "complain".
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
budaatum:

When you have completed your "investigation into the way they conduct their activities", please make sure you also send your "complains" to the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Nigerian Ambassador to UK, both who might actually be in a position to do something about your "complain".

They have a fraudulent number that online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
sammyj:
Nigerians are fantastically corrupt in the words of the former UK prime minister!!
Remove my name from that list.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by ahiboilandgas: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
slimfit1:

Did you see anything that has to do with Kanu here? I didn't mention how Hausa people dominate the embassy I didn't want to mention that but you brought it up. Don't make me say things I don't want to say.
how did u know they where hausas do you have the nominal roll of the embassy ......
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by nlPoster: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
I knew the employment quota is op's concern.

Any efforts to reduce the number of Nigerians travelling overseas to the western world, are not considering the determination of Nigerians as well as their ability to scheme.

So what do you stand to gain from riling up Hausas now, @ op?

Hausas be like, oya, let's go there. You people no dey hear word, right?

**sound of mama Ojo in background getting ready to give another beatdown**
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by slimfit1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Your brain must be under your foot. You have not make any investigation and you are blackmail them.

That's what you want to hear.
Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by budaatum: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
sammyj:

Nigerians are fantastically corrupt in the words of the former UK prime minister

!!
It might be very different in your own part of Nigeria, but in my own part of Nigeria, the person who helps the thief hide what was stolen are both thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Fraud In The Nigerian Embassy UK by Banmeallday: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nawah for black people still wanting to retain a slave name

(1) (Reply)

CORRUPTION: Names Of People Involved In Nigeria's High-profile Corruption Cases / See The School Donated To Community High School Akwaeze By Chief Ikenna Okafor / Anambra Community Demands Apology From Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.