Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 (770 Views)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Beware: Fake LA Sien Bottled Water / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by dejiih01: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
The most expensive bottled water in the world, Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani, costs a whooping $60,000 per 750ml.

Some very expensive items in the world cost that much because of how rare and exotic they are while others have simply been turned into luxury products and an example is the bottled water.

$60,000 per 750ml Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani is the most expensive bottled water in all the world and the water comes from natural springs in Fiji and France. It is bottled in a 24 karat solid gold bottle and was designed by Fernando Altamirano of Tequila Ley, who is also credited with the design of the Cognac Dudognon Heritage Henri IV, thought to be the most expensive bottle of cognac in the world.

The packaging of this water which is meant to just quench your taste is one of the most expensive parts of the water product, although it is said to have a distinct, tantalizing flavor and softness to the pallet that will impress even the biggest bottled water connoisseurs.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/check-out-the-most-expensive-bottled-water-in-the-world-costs-60000/2414

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by cRobo: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
I drank two bottle yesterday

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by Froshloaded: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
This bottle plenty for my room
I love drinking it gan
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Must be the water Jesus talked about in John 4 vs 10

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Heatman24:
Come this one nah water of life abi the water no dey finish

My brother even me na exactly de same question dey my mind oooohhh....

WTF
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Bottled Water In The World, Costs $60,000 by binary007: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
They aren't selling the water I presume.
They are selling the 24- karat gold.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Countries Where Sun Never Sets And There Is No Night / How One Can Make #10,000 And Above Daily From Piggyvest App / Follow Me On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.