Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? (1863 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Loan Institutes To Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria 2022 / Locking Your Gtb Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? by Cocotrendz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
I forgot my gtb account number and union bank account number, can't remember the last time I used the accounts. But can I retrieve the account numbers using USSD code?, If yes, please what's the code?
Re: Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? by chatinent: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
For faster support, visit their banking halls.
Re: Can I Retrieve My Union Bank And Gtb Account Number Using USSD? by Taeewo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cocotrendz:
I forgot my gtb account number and union bank account number, can't remember the last time I used the accounts. But can I retrieve the account numbers using USSD code?, If yes, please what's the code?
Call both customer care,give them the number linked to the account,you will get the account number...

Gtb Care - 08039003900

Union care - You fit ask any old man wey they around you cus the bank is for the old.

(1) (Reply)

Earn By Completing Surveys And Reading Articles / Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? / What Is The Present Exchange Rate For The Euro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.